• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she cannot sit down to eat? Because she is too old and weak to sit down on a dining chair by herself. Why no one to help her when eating breakfast? Because the lazy and idle Cantonese bitch sleeps until noon and my mother’s son said she cannot wake up and it’s not her duty to take care of my mother woh. Said I also cannot wake up woh. But do I have a mother in law AND inheritance from husband coming my way?
Hello the Cantonese bitch will inherit the hdb executive apartment when my mother’s son die. It’s under my mother and my mother’s son name now and my mother’s son said he didn’t add her name because don’t want to upset my mother but after my mother dies, he will sure add her name right and that’s a few hundred thousand free money for this Cantonese bitch! Like that cannot get up in the morning to help my mother sit down to eat breakfast even AFTER she fell down?! I have to be the bad guy to open my mouth to ask the bitch to do this?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello the Cantonese bitch will inherit the hdb executive apartment when my mother’s son die. It’s under my mother and my mother’s son name now and my mother’s son said he didn’t add her name because don’t want to upset my mother but after my mother dies, he will sure add her name right and that’s a few hundred thousand free money for this Cantonese bitch! Like that cannot get up in the morning to help my mother sit down to eat breakfast even AFTER she fell down?! I have to be the bad guy to open my mouth to ask the bitch to do this?
I think you suck your mother's son cock while your mother is watching.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This vile and offensive Cantonese bitch 袖手旁观act like none of her business woh. Is this called marrying into the family? I am considered married off 泼出去的水while she is the daughter in law that’s going to inherit flat and my mother’s son money right? Too much to wake up early to help my mother sit down to eat breakfast? What kind of shit is this?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This vile and offensive Cantonese bitch 袖手旁观act like none of her business woh. Is this called marrying into the family? I am considered married off 泼出去的水while she is the daughter in law that’s going to inherit flat and my mother’s son money right? Too much to wake up early to help my mother sit down to eat breakfast? What kind of shit is this?
No wonder you bathe at 4am in your mother's house. You are a dirty slut bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway I said to my mother’s son in that case go hire a maid to do that and we divide the costs. Why do I have to play the bad guy to do this? The Cantonese bitch cannot see that my mother is old and weak and fell down? And it’s not the first time that she fell down and she got the conscience to sleep until noon with this possibility of falling down!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway I said to my mother’s son in that case go hire a maid to do that and we divide the costs. Why do I have to play the bad guy to do this? The Cantonese bitch cannot see that my mother is old and weak and fell down? And it’s not the first time that she fell down and she got the conscience to sleep until noon with this possibility of falling down!
Why do I always have to be the bad guy to do something that’s so fucking obvious? A few years ago I have to be the bad guy too to tell them my mother is too old and weak to cook and they have to go buy food for her instead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I always have to be the bad guy to do something that’s so fucking obvious? A few years ago I have to be the bad guy too to tell them my mother is too old and weak to cook and they have to go buy food for her instead.
And that was after my mother fell down while holding a pot and ended up in hospital and the doctor said she is too weak to cook. So is it my fault to ask them to go tabao food for mother if not she fell down again and that’s very dangerous? Why do I even have to open my mouth to say this? If I don’t open my mouth, they said nothing and my mother will continue to cook meals. How ridiculous is this shit? The Cantonese bitch is always acting like none of her business 袖手旁观so fucking evil and disgusting!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I said nothing until the big quarrel and I blurted out EVERYTHING to my mother’s son!
My mother also complained then the Cantonese bitch changed her own bedsheets every two weeks while she changed my mother’s bedsheets every two months. Fucking mean and nasty Cantonese bitch indeed.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he known as your mother's son and not your brother ?:cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he known as your mother's son and not your brother ?:cautious:
Obviously I downgraded him from my brother to my mother’s son after our big quarrel on the Cantonese bitch. But he is still in my good will since young and will inherit a good share of my assets. I doubt I am or ever will be in his will. As usual I am always other people’s 贵人but no one is my 贵人。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I downgraded him from my brother to my mother’s son after our big quarrel on the Cantonese bitch. But he is still in my good will since young and will inherit a good share of my assets. I doubt I am or ever will be in his will. As usual I am always other people’s 贵人but no one is my 贵人。
That means one day the evil and manipulative Cantonese bitch may be spending off me indeed as likelihood of me dying earlier is very high.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my brother is doing well and no need my money lah and that’s why Cantonese bitch likes to marry hokkien husband and not your @musclepower own lazy and idle loser kind.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Farking useless trouble maker
Even own family people despise you.