• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

有组织的网暴aka organized cyber crimes and 从线上到线下霸凌aka from online to offline abuse. That’s what happened to me indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet some people here pretend don’t know that’s what happened to me and keep accusing me hallucinating on people whistling and making knocks when organized criminals from Ccb Malaysians to Hongkie Cantonese to all kinds of foreigners and sinkies are ganging up to steal smear and harass me everywhere I moved. Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet some people here pretend don’t know that’s what happened to me and keep accusing me hallucinating on people whistling and making knocks when organized criminals from Ccb Malaysians to Hongkie Cantonese to all kinds of foreigners and sinkies are ganging up to steal smear and harass me everywhere I moved. Knnbccb
So Chinese laws are superior and can deal with such organized crimes and online to offline abuse by bully dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So true organized crimes by criminal bully dogs taking a magnifying glass to examine a YouTuber words and actions and paint a person as piece of shit. That’s what happened to me too and I am not even a paid YouTuber Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Chinese laws are superior and can deal with such organized crimes and online to offline abuse by bully dogs.
Tough laws are suitable to deal with bully dogs indeed. Democracy is only suitable for human and not human pests indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steal my photos and smear me a virgin as slut whore mistress until so many Ccb bully dogs can recognize me and whistle at me from far Knnbccb bully dogs that should be hanged. Malaysians, pinoys, Hongkie Cantonese, India Indians and sinkies etc so many criminal bullies abuse me for years and still whistling and making knocks with their Ccb bully dog pride. Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steal my photos and smear me a virgin as slut whore mistress until so many Ccb bully dogs can recognize me and whistle at me from far Knnbccb bully dogs that should be hanged. Malaysians, pinoys, Hongkie Cantonese, India Indians and sinkies etc so many criminal bullies abuse me for years and still whistling and making knocks with their Ccb bully dog pride. Pui!
when was your photo ever stolen and leaked? Your nipple photo??

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
y never wear bra?
More info here

You Cantonese dog son of slut Shamelessly twisting again leaving the essential part of Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell making knocks on my walls and that's why I was lured out to the garden. That's why must always know in entirety before judging this woman. Don't see Chinese woman shout only the m&ds and keling AND Chinese here start pointing ccb fingers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when was your photo ever stolen and leaked? Your nipple photo??
You Malaysian bully dog so fake so despicable steal my photos from facebook last time and smear me and steal my photos until now acting blur. If no one steal my photos how so many bully dogs can recognize me from far and from front and back. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hongkie Cantonese bully dog is proudly making knocks since just now. Everyday terrorizing me with his Cantonese bully dog pride. He should die a violent death Pui!