• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

叶叔警告:人口政策课题。反对党已经打草惊蛇

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is we are better not to steer LEEgime out of their own wrong course on this population and immigration issue at this time. Let them be firmly set on their course towards 2016. Don't let lead them to steer off their current course at this phase.

Pay the price!

Population is something that REALLY takes time to steer, don't fucking give them the time. Don't !

If you led them to steer out of it now, they enjoy the benefit in the ballot boxes in GE2016.

Hold them firmly on their own course, and count the fucking ballots in GE2016. That is my point.

Why? Because this one is BIG.

:wink:

Loong: I want 6.9 million and more FTs

Oppo: Are you sure?

Loong: Yes!

Oppo: Very sure you want that?

Loong: Of Course!

Oppo: OK! Good Luck!

2016 we vote accordingly

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, I am disappointed by your comments. Deeply disappointed.

You said the opposition should keep a low profile or even silence regarding the white paper, and give element of surprise in the 2016 election so as win more votes from the PAP. With the opposition making their comments now, you said PAP will be given time to react and correct their mistakes.

Actually, what wrong about opposition voicing their comments now and allowing PAP to correct their mistakes from now to 2016 and making life slightly better for Singaporeans?

It is not about the strategy on winning votes, it is about doing the right thing for Singaporeans.

Like many Singaporeans, I also felt that the government made mistakes in housing, immigration and transport. But I want life to be better from this day onwards, and I respect the straight and selfless comments made by WP to alert the government on critical matters. WP want Singaporeans to enjoy a better life as soon as possible. Whether the PAP do it or not is another matter, but what matters is that WP voiced it out straight.

Yes, I believe the oppositions want to win votes in the coming election. But what is more important is to care for fellow Singaporeans.

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.sg/2013/02/blog-post.html

[h=2]Monday, February 11, 2013[/h] [h=3]叶叔警告:人口政策课题。反对党已经打草惊蛇[/h] 我只想讲得最少。越少越好。

将来新加坡历史将记载:李家王朝倒台的首要原因在于人口政策错误和失败。

这“人口政策错误”在整体上是我一直讲的“精英败国”的其中一大环节。

但是反对党也失策在动作时机上,没有抓准2016大选的时间。对眼前这个“人口白皮书”的小目标大做剧烈反应。战略上已经是“打草惊蛇”了。你们现在这样 给予了李家王朝太多的时间去迂廻调整和调头。即使是实际上没有调头也会施放假动作的调头“政治安慰剂”言论。消减了对自己重大政治错误的选票损失。

现在看来反对党的“打草惊蛇”一定会减少了自己本来可以有的更大收获。这个损失不小。

滑头的李家王朝,可以在2016之前有足够时间从容的,“听取选民意见”,“改变调整”,然后尽量化解自己的错误和损失。

现在如果反对党越高调的动作。针对所谓的“人口白皮书”大举进攻。在2016必然是已经把“瓮中鳖”给吓跑了。抓不到了。

叶叔警言

posted by uncleyap at 6:21 PM

Last edited:

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
hA2774BBE

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as a Gov cares for its people. MIW or MIB, all doesn't really matter much.

Yes, agree. The priority is to get the best for Singaporeans, as soon as possible. UncleYap has his priorities wrong! What UncleYap just said is that opposition should let Singaporeans continue to suffer, and use this as a reason to win votes in the next election which is more than 3 years later.

Nobody888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, agree. The priority is to get the best for Singaporeans, as soon as possible. UncleYap has his priorities wrong! What UncleYap just said is that opposition should let Singaporeans continue to suffer, and use this as a reason to win votes in the next election which is more than 3 years later.

Political move/tactic should base on people's interest at heart; if you win Singaporean’s heart, all Singaporeans will ask you to lead them for sure.

Majorities are suffering; the current "elite" is all living under nice security blanket, so how can they know our hardships and concerns. Haha.. Maybe the only way to awake them up is by giving them our “peanuts” salary and lives like us someday.

We are all basically jammed with some complex situations, where nobody can explain how long it will end, but seem like getting worst year after year.

Anyway, it is easy to see they are in some vicious cycle; their woods enough to burn how long remain questionable. Singaporeans need to act fast to get a standby “titanic” captain; as we don’t wish to die too sudden together.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition Still Have To Fight In The Assembly Even If They Are Weak

That's the spirit. It is the job of these opposition parties, whoever is in the parliament to reflect the angry sentiments to give no excuses for saying, "We don't know. The opposition did not say anything."

It is better to say something than to be blamed for not saying anything. The Lees will just bulldozed you away and whatever is being said will come to nothing.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
反对党的层次广大水准不齐。能力和诉求各自不同。

有的是小姑娘斗争。有的不敢出声。小拌拌嘴。瞎吵吵就已经非常满足。

有的忍一辈子了。现在终于有胆子开口哦。就禁不了嘴。尽量发泄。

有的是苦没有机会表现。深怕没有人注意自己。有任何机会出声讲话。绝不放过。

有的比较有雄心大志。小收获是当然不能满足。一定要抓获大鱼。不愿意让小姑娘吓走了快上钩的大鱼。
有的野心很大。要屠龙。

政治的对手当然有太多太多种类。各自差别巨大。绝不可能平等。

有的人动作小害怕碰到对方要害。有的非要阉掉对付的鸡巴睾丸然后再塞进对方的屁眼。:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

当然不可以一概而论了。

小收获拌嘴赢了满足小姑娘。血凛凛断头残足的满足杀戮狂。但是没有一样可以全部人都满意。

结果只有狠人的做法定结局。温柔的人勉强将就一些啦!呵呵!

Uncle Yap, I am disappointed by your comments. Deeply disappointed.

You said the opposition should keep a low profile or even silence regarding the white paper, and give element of surprise in the 2016 election so as win more votes from the PAP. With the opposition making their comments now, you said PAP will be given time to react and correct their mistakes.

Actually, what wrong about opposition voicing their comments now and allowing PAP to correct their mistakes from now to 2016 and making life slightly better for Singaporeans?

It is not about the strategy on winning votes, it is about doing the right thing for Singaporeans.

Like many Singaporeans, I also felt that the government made mistakes in housing, immigration and transport. But I want life to be better from this day onwards, and I respect the straight and selfless comments made by WP to alert the government on critical matters. WP want Singaporeans to enjoy a better life as soon as possible. Whether the PAP do it or not is another matter, but what matters is that WP voiced it out straight.

Yes, I believe the oppositions want to win votes in the coming election. But what is more important is to care for fellow Singaporeans.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
napoleon: "when the enemy is making a mistake, do not interrupt!"

eatshitndie: "when your opponent is making a mistake, shut the fuck up (stfu)!" :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My view is we are better not to steer LEEgime out of their own wrong course on this population and immigration issue at this time. Let them be firmly set on their course towards 2016. Don't let lead them to steer off their current course at this phase.

Pay the price!

Population is something that REALLY takes time to steer, don't fucking give them the time. Don't !

If you led them to steer out of it now, they enjoy the benefit in the ballot boxes in GE2016.

Hold them firmly on their own course, and count the fucking ballots in GE2016. That is my point.

Why? Because this one is BIG.

:wink:

Voters based their vote not only on the mistakes of parties. They also vote based on the positive contribution of the parties. For the PAP, they have ample opportunity to see where they have done right, so it is important to show where they can do wrong. For an opposition party, there is very little opportunity to show where they can do right. It is by pointing out where the PAP has gone wrong and see the positive effect of the correction that the positive contribution of the Opposition can be seen. So fear not if PAP corrects their mistakes in the process as PAP doing something right is a given but doing it right at the prompting of the opposition is demonstration of the good work done by the Opposition. And this is also a demonstration that the Opposition is not alive only when the Election comes along, a common accusation, but is contributing positively throughout.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voters based their vote not only on the mistakes of parties. They also vote based on the positive contribution of the parties. For the PAP, they have ample opportunity to see where they have done right, so it is important to show where they can do wrong. For an opposition party, there is very little opportunity to show where they can do right. It is by pointing out where the PAP has gone wrong and see the positive effect of the correction that the positive contribution of the Opposition can be seen. So fear not if PAP corrects their mistakes in the process as PAP doing something right is a given but doing it right at the prompting of the opposition is demonstration of the good work done by the Opposition. And this is also a demonstration that the Opposition is not alive only when the Election comes along, a common accusation, but is contributing positively throughout.

There is no point to catch a very minor opportunity to point out just nothing but some potential mistakes of LEEgime, in comparison against a very SIGNIFICANT opportunity to scoop tons of angry votes when the GRAVE mistake is DONE by LEEgime in 2016. You are missing a MAJOR SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITY to catch only a Minor Opportunity.

Foresight is very important. This impact is very big and out-weighted everything else. You can not underestimate the number over votes that would be decided just based SOLELY on the impact of this policy. 1.5 million vote will be lowest estimate among the presumed 2 million voters there may be 2.5 million voters by 2016, and up to 2 million may vote solely in consideration of 7 million population level in this city.

I must point out again that there are many types of opposition. Some can not hold their mouths and must shoot ASAP when they see a slight opportunity. Some others see politics like a fashion show, and they are unable to really fight at all, they will use rally stage to perform CAT WALK and MIAO like cats when there is some little opportunities to MIAO. :eek::p:*:. Some others are the other extreme and will see politics the most bloody brutal Colosseum, and must see blood and body parts as well as corpses all over the ground. :wink::rolleyes::cool:

Hence there is a vast difference and mismatching among oppositions.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no point to catch a very minor opportunity to point out just nothing but some potential mistakes of LEEgime, in comparison against a very SIGNIFICANT opportunity to scoop tons of angry votes when the GRAVE mistake is DONE by LEEgime in 2016. You are missing a MAJOR SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITY to catch only a Minor Opportunity.
It is the same opportunity, whether you quietly accept it now and let the policy run its course or you make some noise about it sufficient to let people know about your disagreement with the policy.

Anyway the White Paper has been passed and it will be implemented. At least I hope the infrastructure part will be carried out as planned. Interesting to watch is whether the population target and the foreign to local ratio are as per White Paper or tempered with to meet the people's expectation.

The people have set certain targets of their own to judge future performance, whether it is zero growth or even negative growth as demanded by some or 5.9 million as desired by the only other elected party in parliament, it is there for people to measure against.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is too late, famiLEE LEEgime is now very alerted on this issue and they will surely go into reverse gear on this. By 2016 they will cook totally different policy statements and launder their own crap like NKF scandal, and by GE become no more issue.

Gerald Ee will be the new NKF Commissioner of Population, by 2014, and to complete his detergent washing Population WHITER PAPERS by 2015. Voters happily vote famiLEE LEEgime again.

:eek::*::oIo:

Those smart oppo who have cried for this issue, can goto toilet squeeze own balls and slap own faces and shout CB loud.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another round of protest, building on the success of the first one. I think more people dare to come out to protest.