• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

叶叔警告:人口政策课题。反对党已经打草惊蛇

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.sg/2013/02/blog-post.html

[h=2]Monday, February 11, 2013[/h] [h=3]叶叔警告:人口政策课题。反对党已经打草惊蛇[/h] 我只想讲得最少。越少越好。

将来新加坡历史将记载:李家王朝倒台的首要原因在于人口政策错误和失败。

这“人口政策错误”在整体上是我一直讲的“精英败国”的其中一大环节。

但是反对党也失策在动作时机上,没有抓准2016大选的时间。对眼前这个“人口白皮书”的小目标大做剧烈反应。战略上已经是“打草惊蛇”了。你们现在这样 给予了李家王朝太多的时间去迂廻调整和调头。即使是实际上没有调头也会施放假动作的调头“政治安慰剂”言论。消减了对自己重大政治错误的选票损失。

现在看来反对党的“打草惊蛇”一定会减少了自己本来可以有的更大收获。这个损失不小。

滑头的李家王朝,可以在2016之前有足够时间从容的,“听取选民意见”,“改变调整”,然后尽量化解自己的错误和损失。

现在如果反对党越高调的动作。针对所谓的“人口白皮书”大举进攻。在2016必然是已经把“瓮中鳖”给吓跑了。抓不到了。

叶叔警言

posted by uncleyap at 6:21 PM

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand most of it, but would like to ask for a English translation for all who may not understand Mandarin.

Thank you.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
i the dunno ang moh lah
best thing now hor
get LEEgime to be firm n b sure about their own crap policies n come stratght n head on till 2016
dont let them shift n c
turn nor change course

year ofsnake so Snake Talks hor
ha ha

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.sg/2013/02/blog-post.html

[h=2]Monday, February 11, 2013[/h] [h=3]叶叔警告:人口政策课题。反对党已经打草惊蛇[/h] 我只想讲得最少。越少越好。

将来新加坡历史将记载:李家王朝倒台的首要原因在于人口政策错误和失败。

这“人口政策错误”在整体上是我一直讲的“精英败国”的其中一大环节。

但是反对党也失策在动作时机上,没有抓准2016大选的时间。对眼前这个“人口白皮书”的小目标大做剧烈反 应。战略上已经是“打草惊蛇”了。你们现在这样 给予了李家王朝太多的时间去迂廻调整和调头。即使是实际上没有调头也会施放假动作的调头“政治安慰剂”言论 。消减了对自己重大政治错误的选票损失。

现在看来反对党的“打草惊蛇”一定会减少了自己本来可以有的更大收获。这个损失不小。

滑头的李家王朝,可以在2016之前有足够时间从容的,“听取选民意见”,“改变调整”,然后尽量化解自己 的错误和损失。

现在如果反对党越高调的动作。针对所谓的“人口白皮书”大举进攻。在2016必然是已经把“瓮中鳖”给吓跑 了。抓不到了。

叶叔警言

posted by uncleyap at 6:21 PM

[video=youtube;6icFnCSF2yA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6icFnCSF2yA[/video]

UY warns regarding the immigration issue. The oppositions have let the cat out of the bag.

I would like to reveal or say as little as possible.

The future historical record will be the fall of the Lee's dynasty and its cause.

The greatest mistake in the immigration issue stems from "the rule of elitism".

The failure of the oppositions had failed to capitalise and take advantage of the 2016 GE by hitting the ruling regime's error in its immigration problems.

This is a strategic error to let the Lees to have more time to readjust its kinked policies. Even if there isn't going to be a withdrawal, it will be able to put a smokescreen while trying ways to reduce their losses in the next election.

Present, it seems like the oppositions have lost its advantage. It will be considered as a great loss.

The cunning Lees can now have more time to prepare itself to listen to the grassroots and to repent for its past mistakes to reduce the impact on its party.

If the oppositions make an impressive opposition against its motion, they will lose their advantage by then (2016 GE).

Some of your sentences are actually duplicates of what was already being said.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
蛇年话蛇。

一开头就必需按牢了蛇头。不可让蛇溜走了。
一要求李家王朝确立其人口方针。尤其是移民政策。定向定型。不变。
不然蛇年一过。它溜走了。

打草惊蛇。下策也。

:wink:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP just wants to win, yes, you are right... let the PAP go trumpet their policies and shoot themselves.
But WP wants to do their job of opposing rubbish policies, because people elect them to do so, they owe the responsibility to speak out.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing so partcular about any oppo party, just oppo in general.

If WP just wants to win, yes, you are right... let the PAP go trumpet their policies and shoot themselves.
But WP wants to do their job of opposing rubbish policies, because people elect them to do so, they owe the responsibility to speak out.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
从现在到2016。李家王朝有太多时间改变策略。蛇行。多变。

如果反复改变。新移民也会反了。所以反对党必须掌握策反所有社群。
:cool::wink:

李家王朝自掘坟墓。我们自然可以要它尸横遍野。无需这样对它苦口婆心。多说无益。这样是妇人之仁。永远失败的。

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have to do their duty as much as they can. After all, they are there to oppose the ridiculous and evil motion. We have no opposition to date. As long as you people will want to discourage the other parties from coming into the parliament, we are all doomed. Yes, we are already doomed from the start.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think WP has made a very good point to the people when they said that they were not able to replace the government YET.
The word is, "yet". They didn't say they don't want to take over, but not yet.
They also said that the current ruling party running the govt has experience, the number of people in parliament, and alot of resources (from my memory, so correct me if I am wrong).

Now.. WP may be planning for 2016.. or rather, it HAS to plan.. or else it may not be able to contest more if it wants to.

But I hear a "message" in their words... and that is.. "we need more people.. "
Maybe it's in their party.. or in other parties.. but the fact is clear now from the wayang in the parliament.. the so-called "debate" is like a scripted drama to me.. cos the end result is ALL pap mps voted "yes".. none voted "no", with only absentees that I know of.

This tells me, to have such a huge majority represented by PAP in parliament is not the way to go for all Singaporeans. The opposition voted "no", but the numbers account for naught, as with more than 80% being PAP, voting a no is like throwing eggs at a big rock.

Singaporeans should now realize that a 2 party government is not an entirely unfeasible idea, at least unpopular ideas can be halted, if there is a substantial number to do so.

WP and oppo are sticking to their guns, that is what I believe, and can only do what the Chinese saying goes, "soldiers come, generals will handle. Water comes, soil will cover." Because of the small number of oppo in parliament, they can only fight battles one at a time.. and they are doing it the best they can.. because the WAR is still raging.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

让李家皇朝垮台的关键就是“欲擒故纵”,不要在骂他们的时候间接给他们提供免费参考意见,白白让他们赚到!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
叶叔,请问您是否有救国良策可以不吝赐教一二?

Save Singaporeans? Save LEEgime? or Save Opposition? Big question is where is the LINE? Where is the boundary and where is the CENTER of Interest? There are so much and so serious conflicts of interests in between so many elements?

In the very 1st place the definition of SINGAPOREAN is a challenge, New Citizens as Singaporeans? PR? Foreign Spouses of Singaporeans included? Are their children on equal with ours in this consideration?

Today's BIG question (caused by LEEgime policy) is WHO ARE THE SINGAPOREAN?
:eek::*::(

When the Singaporeans are in conflicts, who are on whose sides?

Now the oppositions don't want to be united then who are you to help and who are you not to help?

Overall is WHERE IS THE LINE!

Who to Sabo and Who to 救? You obviously can not 救 all. To 救 some you have to Sabo others.

You want to 救国 the 1st question is where is your 国 to be 救(ed)??

Where is your Singapore? LEEgime and lost it for Singaporeans!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is we are better not to steer LEEgime out of their own wrong course on this population and immigration issue at this time. Let them be firmly set on their course towards 2016. Don't let lead them to steer off their current course at this phase.

Pay the price!

Population is something that REALLY takes time to steer, don't fucking give them the time. Don't !

If you led them to steer out of it now, they enjoy the benefit in the ballot boxes in GE2016.

Hold them firmly on their own course, and count the fucking ballots in GE2016. That is my point.

Why? Because this one is BIG.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is we are better not to steer LEEgime out of their own wrong course on this population and immigration issue at this time. Let them be firmly set on their course towards 2016. Don't let lead them to steer off their current course at this phase.

Pay the price!

Population is something that REALLY takes time to steer, don't fucking give them the time. Don't !

If you led them to steer out of it now, they enjoy the benefit in the ballot boxes in GE2016.

Hold them firmly on their own course, and count the fucking ballots in GE2016. That is my point.

Why? Because this one is BIG.

看来大家需要做到“无所为而为”、“任由万物自化”且“顺其自然”,腐朽的专制王朝自然就会因为内忧外患而自行倒台!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

蛇 = 小龙

So, 李小龙 is actually Lee Snake. :p

Snake fist ? I heard phased out some time ago. Not a very useful fist. :(