• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

刘姐 auntie liu said many men have tried to seduce her

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something magic about them, my uncle friends have a weakness for retired KTV gals from China.

For sexample, this guy fucked over 100 women (not prostitutes) in his lifetime, can suddenly tell me, "Brother! I think I am in love" (ex-PRC hostess working in Singapore)

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the ah neh workers bochup walking past her behind....her buttocks must be underwhelming...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These horny men must be looking to gangbang her. Typical PRC slut. She deserves a good banging.
She definitely looks much more milfy and fuckable when working in sinkieland. I don't think any sane person will think of fucking her when she was running her failing food biz in tiong-cock years ago. That 大妈 look was a big turn-off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She definitely looks much more milfy and fuckable when working in sinkieland. I don't think any sane person will think of fucking her when she was running her failing food biz in tiong-cock years ago. That 大妈 look was a big turn-off.

She likes to do morning exercise at Bedok Park. And usually wearing the same pattern PT attire.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure if she walked past a Pitbull, he will bite her cheebye and rip out the whole piece.

This Pitbull?

726bdfbcbeb7776e10919d7a025d1368.jpg