• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese pianist Liu Shikun, 84, welcomes second child with 47-year-old wife

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/life/c...4-welcomes-second-child-with-47-year-old-wife

aibaby1810.jpg

Chinese pianist Liu Shikun and wife Samantha Sun, seen with daughter Beibei (left), welcomed a baby boy (right). PHOTOS: SAMANTHASUN/WEIBO

HONG KONG – Chinese piano maestro Liu Shikun, 84, has beaten American actor Al Pacino when it comes to being the oldest celebrity to become a father again.

The Hollywood veteran was 83 when his son was born in June 2023.

Liu’s wife Samantha Sun, 47, posted the news on her social media platform on Tuesday along with photographs of their second child, a boy. “Welcome Tim Tim Lau, weighing 3.3kg, to the beautiful world,” she wrote.

Ms Sun is Liu’s third wife and the couple have a three-year-old daughter, Beibei. They met when Ms Sun, then 26, was a student at Liu’s music centre. They wed in 2017.

According to Chinese media reports, apart from grooming his daughter to be a child prodigy, Liu is known to throw lavish parties for her. The celebrated classical musician reportedly employs three nannies to look after Beibei, and private chefs prepare her meals.

In 2020, Liu and Ms Sun opened Pallas Piano Academy in Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay, a music school for children, as a present for Beibei.

“Classical music is my daughter’s closest companion too,” Liu said at the school’s anniversary celebration in November 2022. “For myself and my wife, both Beibei and the academy are the treasures of our lives, and they grow and thrive together. We sincerely hope that Beibei can pass on the art of music in the future.”
-------------
b6ae4a1f7a5e4899a7c78ba83e288a38.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh have been into classical music for decades and have never heard of this tiong fucker at all. The only old tiong one I've heard before was Fu Ts'ong, who died of Wuhan virus.
So is this fucker as famous as Vladimir Horowitz or Arthur Rubinstein ?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the winner still goes to

1. Ramjit Raghav (c.1916 – Present)​

Age When Child was Born: 96 years old in 2012
Country of Origin: North India
Wife: Shakuntala Devi (52 years old in 2012)
Number of Children: 2
Ramjit Raghav
photo source: The Daily Mail

Ramjit Raghav is reportedly the oldest father in the world. In 2012, Raghav fathered his second son at the age of 96. He first garnered international media attention in 2010 when his first son was born and Raghav claimed that he was about 94 years old at the time.

Raghav said that he was healthy enough to have children at such an old age because he has been a vegetarian for his entire life. His story became famous enough to get the attention of People for the Ethical Treat of Animals (PETA) India. PETA released a photograph of Raghav cradling his youngest son with the headline “Vegetarians Still Got It at Age 96.”

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad this doesn’t have a happily ever after ending

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wife-leaves-following-disappearance-son.html

World's oldest dad, 97, devastated after wife leaves him following disappearance of their son​

During an interview last year, Shakuntala said she would've been dead by now if it wasn't for Ramajit's caring ways.

'It doesn't matter how old he is, I love him and I care for him dearly even though he shouts at me sometimes.

'He doesn't seem old to me, he can make love like any 25-year-old man, even better because he can go on all night, and he makes a wonderful father,' Shakuntala had said. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liu Tai Ker is better, married his friend ex wife and now married his family pinoy maid from General Santos Philippines

And still preaching and promoting at least a 10 million population in Sinkieland. It's something the PAP regime wants to do but shy to say, so it allows doggies like Liu Tai Ker to do the barking in public. :rolleyes:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Chinese media reports, apart from grooming his daughter to be a child prodigy, Liu is known to throw lavish parties for her. The celebrated classical musician reportedly employs three nannies to look after Beibei, and private chefs prepare her meals.
I dunno about others but this seems to be a very unhealthy family relationship.

He wants to have reputation so he wants to groom his child to be a prodigy.

Prodigy is either you have it or not have it, you cannot groom it one. And did he ask his child if he wants it. The child is still too young to decide and he wants his child to be a certain thing. Very unhealthy. You got money, you want your children to be what you want them to be. very self-serving leh.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raghav said that he was healthy enough to have children at such an old age because he has been a vegetarian for his entire life. His story became famous enough to get the attention of People for the Ethical Treat of Animals (PETA) India. PETA released a photograph of Raghav cradling his youngest son with the headline “Vegetarians Still Got It at Age 96.”
Wow, u see.. eat plant based can have a hard on till old age. No need to go all the way to court hearing to HOPE to have one.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about others but this seems to be a very unhealthy family relationship.

He wants to have reputation so he wants to groom his child to be a prodigy.

Prodigy is either you have it or not have it, you cannot groom it one. And did he ask his child if he wants it. The child is still too young to decide and he wants his child to be a certain thing. Very unhealthy. You got money, you want your children to be what you want them to be. very self-serving leh.
Typical Asian mentality la. I have a surgeon friend whose forced all his 3 children to take up medicine. His own father was also a doctor.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh have been into classical music for decades and have never heard of this tiong fucker at all. The only old tiong one I've heard before was Fu Ts'ong, who died of Wuhan virus.
So is this fucker as famous as Vladimir Horowitz or Arthur Rubinstein ?

these 2 are Jews................so the Jewish owned media sure to hype them up

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the winner still goes to

1. Ramjit Raghav (c.1916 – Present)​

Age When Child was Born: 96 years old in 2012
Country of Origin: North India
Wife: Shakuntala Devi (52 years old in 2012)
Number of Children: 2
Ramjit Raghav
photo source: The Daily Mail

Ramjit Raghav is reportedly the oldest father in the world. In 2012, Raghav fathered his second son at the age of 96. He first garnered international media attention in 2010 when his first son was born and Raghav claimed that he was about 94 years old at the time.

Atas Satik Gene Lai de woh.

Coolie gene cannot match wan