• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

I told you I was banned and that's why I used my clone to credit Michelle Obama on this. Everything must repeat how many times. Diam!

And you no need to twist lah. Although I declared a few days ago in my anger when replying cottonmouth. Long time ago I already said I can proof those nonsense chicken mistress whatever shit lies even swear with exploding to one million pieces for that. Enough said you are obviously mirroring me everything I said.

Crediting Michelle Obama is not the point, especially since there's no need to, simply because there's no theft, i.e. there's no copyright, right? :wink:
The point is to share the videos with as many people as possible by making it convenient for them to click on the links (in your forum signature) whenever they read your posts. :wink:
Furthermore, even if you want to credit Michelle Obama, you should still do so as "ginfreely", simply because very few members and guests know/believe that "Drath" is your clone, right? :wink:

Are you implying that you are the only virgin in this forum? :confused:
As for "mirroring" you, that old post of mine that I quoted and posted in your thread a few days ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238713-Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet&p=2548644#post2548644
was first posted on "27-08-2016, 03:19 AM":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2503067#post2503067

And even before that, on "11-08-2016, 11:26 AM", I had already posted:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234157-The-winners-and-losers-of-the-forum-(regarding-Claire-Joanne)&p=2493195#post2493195

As for your virginity, I first discovered it only a few days ago after you posted about it in the above-mentioned thread of yours.
Furthermore, I'm a male virgin, whereas you are a female virgin, right? :wink:

And maybe "your father came to spore from Malaya after war", but it was my paternal grandparents (i.e. my father's parents) who migrated to Singapore from Johor in 1945/46:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238713-Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet&p=2548808#post2548808

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i confess. i'm insane but have been discharged from imh. but my sexy cell mate freely is still there. they discharge me because i cunt, oops can't, it take anymore hanging around in a tight cell with such a voluptuous oozing with sexuality siao char bor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup. after giving her 69 for 69 times, she becums hungry and wants more, like 6.9 times a day for 6.9 days a week. very tiring thus i give her the 96. after getting the 96 treatment 9.6 times, she becums belligerent and violent. finally she starts stalking and threatening. after running road from clementi to bedok i am able to break off and end the nightmare. but never know. she may pop up on sbf stalking me. and it will be 69 followed by 96 all over again.

You are having delusion. No woman is stalking you in sbf but you and many other bullies are stalking me and insinuating and insulting me nonstop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

You are fucking twisting snake. Very simple. If you accuse me wrongly i ask for explanation and apologies and I expect a reply for that. And you notice I only asked from esteemed member apologies and not those bastards like semaj2357 virus and cottonmouth those beast that confirm won't give apologies as they are bastards. There are also those like Wunderfool and you whom I asked for apologies and confirmed themselves to be bastards who don't give apologies.

Anyway today I have another solid proof that cottonmouth equal SINKIE. You can cover up but the heaven knows the truth and don't keep casting aspersions on me using the insinuating insult of smart audience. Yes I hope they are smart not to be misled by you.

That's what I did, i.e. ignore you, well over a month ago after you posted the following to me on 6 November:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!/page2&p=2532501#post2532501

But roughly a week after that, you bumped up the same thread on 12 November, just to say:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!/page3&p=2534951#post2534951

so please make up your mind, i.e. do you or do you not want me to reply to any of your posts, especially those that are addressed directly to me? :confused:

If you want me to reply to you, then I will reply; but just as you have the freedom to say whatever you want and whatever you consider to be "right", I also have the same freedom to say whatever I want and whatever I consider to be "right", right? :wink:

If you don't want me to reply to you, then after I've refrained from replying to you for some time, please don't suddenly post in any thread just to shame me for not replying to you (just like the above-mentioned "No reply from flatearther after one week?"), let alone insulting me (just like the above-mentioned "OK confirm flatearther is in the same class as shameless mudlanders who think it's their birthright to slander and bully people.") :wink:

Also, because certain sammyboy.com members happen to be my online friends (such as chootchiew), I would try to defend them if they have been wronged by you or anyone else. :wink:
And even if they are not my online friends (such as you and Cottonmouth), but if they keep quarrelling with each other for many days and if I happen to have nothing better to do, I would make an effort to research and find out who started the quarrel, and then post the relevant quotes, so that the "smart audience" can "be the judge" (to use your own words). :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i confess. i'm insane but have been discharged from imh. but my sexy cell mate freely is still there. they discharge me because i cunt, oops can't, it take anymore hanging around in a tight cell with such a voluptuous oozing with sexuality siao char bor.

You are then in imh. If you going to call me siao, then you have to go to my thread to answer those questions first. Which you can't and yet you keep insinuating rubbish that's not true and I wonder why you keep insisting I am voluptuous when I already told you otherwise.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Which part of my post said I confronted them for littering on public road?....So you no point keep harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part.
And which part of my post said that? :confused:
I'm talking about you scolding them for the overall nuisance caused by them.
Once again, YOU are the one who either has "English comprehension problem" or likes to "twist" other people's words (or even your own words) to make yourself look "good"; and that is also why you like to imagine and then accuse others of "insinuating" you first, so that you can justify yourself attacking them and, therefore, make yourself look "good" or "high class". :(

Also, you have not replied to these questions of mine:
Did/do you have photo/video evidence that they were the culprits?
If not, then once again, your judgment could have been wrong or, at the very least, premature, right? :(

If you still have no photo/video evidence, or human witnesses to support you, then it's quite possible that you were indeed scolding them for "nothing", right? :(
Like I've said above, the littering might have been committed by strangers living outside your neighbourhood, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

And you notice I only asked from esteemed member apologies ...
Many thanks for considering me to be an "esteemed" member! :o

There are also those like Wunderfool and you whom I asked for apologies and confirmed themselves to be bastards who don't give apologies.
I do apologize whenever I'm truly in the wrong; but so far, not only have you failed to prove me to be in the wrong, you have even increased your unjust accusations and insults towards me and many other members. :(

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your phua CB mother baby blow you song song to jurong is the truth then. Piece of shit calling others piece of shit is confirmed you.

This thread supposed to cleanse your soul u know
Tai loi lei yat tee seng yi tou mou
Then your anger will continue to grow
End up become my favourite show :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your phua CB mother baby blow you song song to jurong is the truth then. Piece of shit calling others piece of shit is confirmed you.

Where did you learn song song to jurong
Is it becos of narong
Too bad there is not where I belong
I know liao becos u always kena bonk :p

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who don't believe siao neighbour will throw rubbish to harass you over nothing?

there are loonies who are insulted by tiny things and will take a lot of trouble to "take revenge".

for 20+ years, my upstairs neighbours were quiet. one day i heard a lot of stomping noises and checked with the current ones because i had never heard anything like that before.

they then purposely stomped for 3 years to piss me off...but i did nothing haha.

feel so "wasted" for them.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just discovered gin baby is Linda
Linda is very kanina
She like to suck huge cylinder
And fuck by keling from India :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS pls go see doctor.
Your condition can no longer be contained with OTC type medicine anymore

this one was part of sinkieland's own Ultra-MK experiment, only that they were using this injecting this instead of LSD due to budget constraints

moOQSnOp1jZjsS5Swg8wHIA.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Ginfreely is still suffering from trauma over getting raped by his jiuhu neighbours.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just discovered gin baby is Linda
Linda is very kanina
She like to suck huge cylinder
And fuck by keling from India :biggrin:

Linda Linda 你别生气
今晚带你去看戏
看了诈们去玩屁屁
Piak Piak Piak Piak 真有趣 :biggrin: