• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

International friendly between Germany vs Poland at 02:45hrs GMT +8

My advice has always been not to bet or bet heavily on international friendly competitions as it is a time for country managers to experiment and fine tune their squad.

By right i should not be posting this

By left the ball is round and anything can happen

German squad

About 20 out of the 30 man provisional squad for WC2014 are club tied for their upcoming German DFB Pokal Cup match between Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich and FA cup final between Arsenal vs Hull City so many first team players are absent for this friendly.

Polish squad

Borussia Dortmund players and Arsenal players are absent and club tied for their upcoming German DFB Pokal Cup and FA cup final.

So if u go check out the line ups for both teams u will get a shock. :eek::biggrin:

Instead u will be seeing debutants, second stringers, fringe players out to impress. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A pointless friendly international unless Joachim Löw want to check out the less experienced members of his squad. This match should have been rescheduled until the end of May.

jw5

Loyal
I know most of you guys on Sammyboy don't give a shit but my team QPR have made it to the play-offs at Wembley to face Derby County.
We are just one game away from getting back into the Premier League!

Come on U Rssss!

You're right, we don't give a shit. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're right, we don't give a shit. :biggrin:

Today's the play-off at Wembley for a spot in the Premier League.
Promotion means at least GBP 80 millions revenue for QPR. Defeat will surely spell retirement for Harry Redknapp.

Come on U Rsssssss!

jw5

Loyal
Today's the play-off at Wembley for a spot in the Premier League.
Promotion means at least GBP 80 millions revenue for QPR. Defeat will surely spell retirement for Harry Redknapp.

Come on U Rsssssss!

Now that the game is tonite, I suddenly give a shit. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal 2 Man Cty 0!

Getting close to half time.

Arsenal for the BPL title this season! :p

With respect, the Community Shield really doesn't mean much in terms of silverware prestige. I would like to see Arsenal win the league this season, they certainly have the talent and calibre of players but you cannot discount Mourinho, Pellegrini or even Van Gaal. In fact Man Utd have the added advantage in that they won't have the distraction of Champions League so can purely focus 100% on the EPL title and FA Cup.

Can't really see Liverpool challenging without Suarez leading the line. Sturridge is good but not that good.

As for QPR, not getting relegated from the EPL this season will be considered a massive achievement for me. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bytheway, Harry has bought a world beater from Cardiff - Jordan Mutch for about 6 million pounds. :wink:

Gotta say that I have to give some credit and kudos to Redknapp for leading QPR to promotion. After the complete shambles left by that c**t Mark Hughes, he's done a great job turning the club around.

Looking forward to when QPR play Stoke. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
New BPL Season starts tomorrow! Woo Hoo! :p

The match to look out for is QPR vs Hull City. :biggrin: