• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New BPL Season starts tomorrow! Woo Hoo! :p

The match to look out for is QPR vs Hull City. :biggrin:

For me, it's Arsenal v Crystal Palace. With Tony Pulis walking away from the club before the start of the season seems madness. WTF is going on there?
Also, let see if this season, the Gunners can show they are real title contenders.

jw5

Loyal
Huh? This is news to me! Let me go and find out more now. Thanks! :biggrin:

For me, it's Arsenal v Crystal Palace. With Tony Pulis walking away from the club before the start of the season seems madness. WTF is going on there?
Also, let see if this season, the Gunners can show they are real title contenders.

Pulis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess my new club. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Ok, my relegation candidates to add one team: Burnley, West Brom, Southampton :eek: ......................... and Crystal Palace. :biggrin:

They did well to bring in Brede Hangeland and Martin Kelly on the cheap, obviously Pullis feels that's not enough, and he could be right.

If I had to name the main contender for the title this season, it would be Arsenal. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, my relegation candidates to add one team: Burnley, West Brom, Southampton :eek: ......................... and Crystal Palace. :biggrin:

They did well to bring in Brede Hangeland and Martin Kelly on the cheap, obviously Pullis feels that's not enough, and he could be right.

If I had to name the main contender for the title this season, it would be Arsenal. :wink:

Arsenal will have the same old story, different season: 4th place trophy for them again. Man Utd could take Arsenal's 4th place this season.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd will take Liverpool's place in the top 4. :biggrin:

it's still the same Man Utd from last season. they have a big upgrade in their manager. that will be good enough for them to get back into the top 4 ? the bookies fancy Man Utd. they are 6-1 to win the title. Liverpool is 14-1.

jw5

Loyal
Man Utd are not much better than last season, but Liverpool will be much worse without "The Biter". :biggrin:

it's still the same Man Utd from last season. they have a big upgrade in their manager. that will be good enough for them to get back into the top 4 ? the bookies fancy Man Utd. they are 6-1 to win the title. Liverpool is 14-1.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget that the transfer window does not shut until the end of the month, still two weeks for some of the big clubs to draft in some more quality talent.
I'm still hoping that Arsenal can entice Sami Khedira to the Emirates. Wenger still needs a good holding midfielder and I think he ticks all the right boxes. The only show stopper are his exorbitant wage demands (GBP 150k per week!) but if he lowers them, Arsenal will have a very strong World Cup winning quartet of players - Ozil, Mertesacker, Podolski and Khedira.

jw5

Loyal
Reports are A (not "the" as is commonly mistaken) Special One has already spoken to him and convinced him to join Chelsea next season on a free. :biggrin:

According to his boogereating national coach, Sami is a player who is very good in the dressing room as well. :wink:

Don't forget that the transfer window does not shut until the end of the month, still two weeks for some of the big clubs to draft in some more quality talent.
I'm still hoping that Arsenal can entice Sami Khedira to the Emirates. Wenger still needs a good holding midfielder and I think he ticks all the right boxes. The only show stopper are his exorbitant wage demands (GBP 150k per week!) but if he lowers them, Arsenal will have a very strong World Cup winning quartet of players - Ozil, Mertesacker, Podolski and Khedira.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd will take Liverpool's place in the top 4. :biggrin:

Still not convinced about Man Utd and Van Gaal. This time last season we were all singing the praises of David Moyes and we all know how that ended.

I will reserve judgement on LvG until later in the season. Also surprised they didn't spend more in the transfer window, just Luke Shaw and Ander Herrara?

jw5

Loyal
I'm not convinced either. :biggrin:

Looks like LVG and Ed Woodward are trying to get Daley Blind and Marcos Rojo as the new star signings, since Juan Cuadrado looks to be on his way to Barcelona. :eek::(:biggrin:

Still not convinced about Man Utd and Van Gaal. This time last season we were all singing the praises of David Moyes and we all know how that ended.

I will reserve judgement on LvG until later in the season. Also surprised they didn't spend more in the transfer window, just Luke Shaw and Ander Herrara?

Klopp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New BPL Season starts tomorrow! Woo Hoo! :p

Which player is better.......... according to u? :biggrin:

Lavezzi heading for PSG exit
Paris Saint-Germain are ready to cash in on Ezequiel Lavezzi if an offer in the region of €20 million comes in in order to facilitate a move for Angel Di Maria.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... This time last season we were all singing the praises of David Moyes and we all know how that ended.
Don't disagree the jury's out on LVG. But clearly, there's a BIG contrast on optimism at least on holding the reins. Many weren't such of DM, certainly no standing ovation last. No stature, or that 'guy from Everton':rolleyes:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't disagree the jury's out on LVG. But clearly, there's a BIG contrast on optimism at least on holding the reins. Many weren't such of DM, certainly no standing ovation last. No stature, or that 'guy from Everton':rolleyes:

Ooi talking bad about me behind my back. :mad::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
According to me, Di Maria. :biggrin:

Lavezzi is skilful but extremely inconsistent. Also temperamental and doesn't help out much defensively.
Even when he was at Napoli, Hamsik was the best Napoli player, according to me. :biggrin:

Which player is better.......... according to u? :biggrin:

Lavezzi heading for PSG exit
Paris Saint-Germain are ready to cash in on Ezequiel Lavezzi if an offer in the region of €20 million comes in in order to facilitate a move for Angel Di Maria.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd vs Swansea in 15 minute's time. :wink:

Brendan Rogers must be smiling now. Giggsy will have to eat his words for defending LVG.

Rodgers warns Van Gaal: Premier League will take you by surprise

441762_heroa.jpg

Aug 6, 2014 07:58:00

The Liverpool boss believes his Manchester United counterpart has never experienced such a competitive and hotly-contested division before and is anticipating an open title race