• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Full Time score : Crystal Palace 3 Liverpool 3

So who in Liverpool to blame this time or simply credit CP and Gayle? :biggrin:

Man City still have a game in hand so the title is theirs to lose.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool have self destructed. If you cannot defend a 3 goal lead, then you don't deserve to win the title but credit to CP and Tony Pulis (who's been superb).

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brendan Rodgers admits Liverpool's title bid is OVER

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-OVER-dismal-capitulation-Crystal-Palace.html

Brendan Rodgers was naive. he should have switched the team to defensive mode or parked the bus at 3-1 to see out the rest of the game. they were never going to catch Man City on goal difference. they should win the game first and hope for an unlikely Man City draw later. the title bid is now realistically over for them.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverfools still have to thank me for it took me only 10 months to put them back on the perch while SAF took 26 years to keep them off. :p

special agent Moyes. fantastic job ! respect. salute ! what is your next mission ? you are linked with the Tottenham job. it's them this time ? :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EPL update Final scores tonight:

Man City 4 - 0 Aston Villa (The 4th goal by Yaya Toure was simply pure class).
Sunderland 2 - 0 West Brom

Barring a mathematical improbability, Norwich are relegated to the Championship. (I bet they regret sacking Chris Hughton now).
For Liverpool to win the title, Man City MUST lose to West Ham and Liverpool must beat Newcastle. In fact, even a draw is good enough for City.

Last edited:

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EPL update Final scores tonight:

Man City 4 - 0 Aston Villa
Sunderland 2 - 0 West Brom

Barring a mathematical improbability, Norwich are relegated to the Championship. (I bet they regret sacking Chris Hughton now).
For Liverpool to win the title, Man City MUST lose to West Ham and Liverpool must beat Newcastle. In fact, even a draw is good enough for City.

Its City's title to lose now but I dont see them choking. They have very mature players with good leadership coming from Kompany and Toure.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool have self destructed. If you cannot defend a 3 goal lead, then you don't deserve to win the title but credit to CP and Tony Pulis (who's been superb).

yah man the ball is round o_O

Suarez_crying.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.

Recall that many yrs ago, Spurs led 3-0 against Man U but lost 3-5 at White Hart Lane. Poor tactics or complacency.

jw5

Loyal
If West Ham beat Man City and Liverpool beat Newcastle, Liverpool will be Premier League Champions. :p