• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Future Of Singapore

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
And China is not building a high speed rail TO Jakarta. The HSR will not connect TO China. China is helping the dumb m&ds help a high speed rail (for a fee) within Indonesia as the m&ds are too dumb to do it themselves. Japan, China, S Korea and Taiwan are the only four in whole of Asia with HSR and China has the longest most developed HSR in the world.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
N Korea actually relies on China's aid for survival. All this is very basic general knowledge. Listening to someone stupid enough to not be able to keep up with a thread and get confused by the topic of the thread, can't even read, is a waste of your time.

Let us disregard China and N Korea in this thread. the issues here are:

1. PAP is causing much miseries to Singaporean.
2. Shd Singaporeans kick out pap and get true Singaporean leaders or shd we consider merging with a bigger country?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
And China is not building a high speed rail TO Jakarta. The HSR will not connect TO China. China is helping the dumb m&ds help a high speed rail (for a fee) within Indonesia as the m&ds are too dumb to do it themselves. Japan, China, S Korea and Taiwan are the only four in whole of Asia with HSR and China has the longest most developed HSR in the world.

China is out to economically conquer S E Asia

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

get ur facts right lah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunming–Singapore_railway

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah Kao. This proposed line ends at SG. Not Jakarta. YOU SAID Jakarta.
[
of cos correct thread, get some missile aim at china and they will not treat you like small boys club n steal your lollipop, do it correctly they may even cancel all high speed rail to jakarta
Of Course anybody would believe you are referring to this project
http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplom...k-chinas-high-speed-railway-project-indonesia

The line above is for mainland Southeast Asia. Jakarta is at Java and Indonesia is not connected to mainland Southeast Asia. Indo is island Southeast Asia (made up of 13,000 isles). Off the mainland which ends at Malaysia. If the line goes to Java it would have to cross the seas. Do you even know where Java is?! In fact it's below south of Singapore. Go back to secondary school! MOE super phail.. SG is indeed doomed. Anybody who has the abilities to leave e.g. Melissa Chen, me, have left and those who cannot are people like this and of this caliber!

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us disregard China and N Korea in this thread. the issues here are:

1. PAP is causing much miseries to Singaporean.
2. Shd Singaporeans kick out pap and get true Singaporean leaders or shd we consider merging with a bigger country?

I consider myself well versed in a few areas: history, races of people, geopolitics. And I can't think of a large country (USA/China) or a larger country (most other countries) suitable to take in Singapore. Malaysia is only extremely remote possibility but I see that happening only if something extremely extreme and dire happrned to Sg prompting something so remote to be considered e.g. a mass refugee crisis from Sg from say, a nuclear meltdown or rising waters rendering ALL 5 million lives in immediate mortal danger. Short of that, I don't see UMNO able to bridge the wider gap than at 1965. UMNO is already feeling precarious from the exposed 1IMDB corruption (that's why it embraced China's investments you do know this right to placate the voters. It was also PRC that paid the 1MDB debt for the m&ds). The last thing UMNO needs is a potentially rebellious, much richer province of Chinese that would challenge its incompetent rule. In fact secretly UMNO m&ds are happy that Malaysian Chinese migrated at such high alarming numbers lowering the percentage so much.That could have been their aim all along, or a welcome side effect from their bumiputera policy which they didn't expect (they are dumb, so they prob didn't expect it and it wasn't planned). It was the Brits who brought the Chinese to the malay archipelago in the 19-20th century. The m&ds never wanted it. They never asked for their land to be developed. When the Brits came the m&ds were contented with being fishermen. The stupid m&ds signed over the land to the Brits for just $10.

You can work on overthrowing PAP. The most probable timing was last election. Yes that boat was missed after old fart CROAKED and pinky used the opportunity to hold a snap election. I too believed that after that round, and with the results, opposition is more deflated than ever.

But all hope isn't lost. PAP appears to have no clue on how to move Sg forward. PAP appears to be digging its own grave the last year with LHL repeatedly making gaffes. Even a young small boy can bring it shame all the way to America. If shit hits the fan, PAP will die a slow death.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have taken for granted much of the work done by PAP over the years. Look at the security, prosperity and peace of our nation. Contrast that with other war ravaged countries or countries where you live in fear of a gun shot to your head. We have it good, yet we do not realize how blessed we are. We are a complaining lot. Never learn to be grateful.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have taken for granted much of the work done by PAP over the years. Look at the security, prosperity and peace of our nation. Contrast that with other war ravaged countries or countries where you live in fear of a gun shot to your head. We have it good, yet we do not realize how blessed we are. We are a complaining lot. Never learn to be grateful.

I've never taken anything for granted & predicted the problems Spore would have.
I remember telling colleagues 20+ years ago that the trouble with a dictatorship is that if there is a weak leader, the country would be in trouble. However back then people were more interested in the price of cars, housing & their holidays :rolleyes:

That is why I have been divesting myself of my Spore investments & focusing more in the US & Malaysia.

Now we can all see the symptoms of failures at the top : train breaking down, pieces of a buildings falling off, mass migration of 3rd world into Spore, flash floods, outbreaks of disease,.....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Kao. This proposed line ends at SG. Not Jakarta. YOU SAID Jakarta.
[
Of Course anybody would believe you are referring to this project
http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplom...k-chinas-high-speed-railway-project-indonesia

The line above is for mainland Southeast Asia. Jakarta is at Java and Indonesia is not connected to mainland Southeast Asia. Indo is island Southeast Asia (made up of 13,000 isles). Off the mainland which ends at Malaysia. If the line goes to Java it would have to cross the seas. Do you even know where Java is?! In fact it's below south of Singapore. Go back to secondary school! MOE super phail.. SG is indeed doomed. Anybody who has the abilities to leave e.g. Melissa Chen, me, have left and those who cannot are people like this and of this caliber!

Pls lor. U not very good at current affairs n extra marital affairs. U nono west Malaysia gg to link with indon? Everything is a matter of time n money and latter is what makes politicians rich.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I consider myself well versed in a few areas: history, races of people, geopolitics. And I can't think of a large country (USA/China) or a larger country (most other countries) suitable to take in Singapore. Malaysia is only extremely remote possibility but I see that happening only if something extremely extreme and dire happrned to Sg prompting something so remote to be considered e.g. a mass refugee crisis from Sg from say, a nuclear meltdown or rising waters rendering ALL 5 million lives in immediate mortal danger. Short of that, I don't see UMNO able to bridge the wider gap than at 1965. UMNO is already feeling precarious from the exposed 1IMDB corruption (that's why it embraced China's investments you do know this right to placate the voters. It was also PRC that paid the 1MDB debt for the m&ds). The last thing UMNO needs is a potentially rebellious, much richer province of Chinese that would challenge its incompetent rule. In fact secretly UMNO m&ds are happy that Malaysian Chinese migrated at such high alarming numbers lowering the percentage so much.That could have been their aim all along, or a welcome side effect from their bumiputera policy which they didn't expect (they are dumb, so they prob didn't expect it and it wasn't planned). It was the Brits who brought the Chinese to the malay archipelago in the 19-20th century. The m&ds never wanted it. They never asked for their land to be developed. When the Brits came the m&ds were contented with being fishermen. The stupid m&ds signed over the land to the Brits for just $10.

You can work on overthrowing PAP. The most probable timing was last election. Yes that boat was missed after old fart CROAKED and pinky used the opportunity to hold a snap election. I too believed that after that round, and with the results, opposition is more deflated than ever.

But all hope isn't lost. PAP appears to have no clue on how to move Sg forward. PAP appears to be digging its own grave the last year with LHL repeatedly making gaffes. Even a young small boy can bring it shame all the way to America. If shit hits the fan, PAP will die a slow death.

I am not disheartened by GE 2015 results although it was a disappointment for Singaporeans. Evil triumphed that time. But Rome was not built in a day. Noble things and good like kicking out the pap takes time. We must persevere.

LKY effect will be gone at the next GE. Economic woes will likely wake up some singaporeans. New citizens in 2015 wld have suffered these next few years and can vote against the pap. So there is hope that the opposition will do better at the next GE

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those were achieved by the pioneer generation, not LHL and his cronies like TCH, VB, Shan, LSS, NEH, etc who can only bully singaporeans

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never taken anything for granted & predicted the problems Spore would have.
I remember telling colleagues 20+ years ago that the trouble with a dictatorship is that if there is a weak leader, the country would be in trouble. However back then people were more interested in the price of cars, housing & their holidays :rolleyes:

That is why I have been divesting myself of my Spore investments & focusing more in the US & Malaysia.

Now we can all see the symptoms of failures at the top : train breaking down, pieces of a buildings falling off, mass migration of 3rd world into Spore, flash floods, outbreaks of disease,.....

That's great! We need more Singaporeans like you!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have it good, yet we do not realize how blessed we are. We are a complaining lot. Never learn to be grateful.
Precisely. That's because most of those who complain don't live abroad for long periods. They always have the impression that "the green is always greener on the other side", which is very much misleading.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely. That's because most of those who complain don't live abroad for long periods. They always have the impression that "the green is always greener on the other side", which is very much misleading.

Why compare SG to 3rd world countries?

You shd compare SG now to SG was under LKY and look at how other countries like Aus have progressed whilst LHL led Singapore downhill.

Comparison must be realistic and not compare ourselves with the poorest countries. We must compre ourselves to what we were 10years ago, 15 yrs ago. Are we better now than 15yrs ago when LKY was alive?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The propaganda part of it is natural and necessary for any political party. The instrument the PAP uses is the daily newspaper - The Straits Times. It is just too bad that it is the only English daily for Singaporeans, and the political regime (or more accurately, the ruling family) has effectively used the ST to its full advantage. A glance through the ST will very quicky cement its loyalty to the ruler, and it is easily seen how skewed the wordings in it are favaoured towards the family's views, and desires. Because the readers have to accept that whatever is published is fact that (that cannot be challenged) and it therefore the undisputed truth, they have to live with it, adjust their lives to whatever is printed and it goes on from there. This has been ongoing since the sixties/seventies last century and by today is now a way of life. If there is any instituition in Singapore I find crappy, its the Straits Times. Not the PAP, which is a political party doing its best to stay in power, but the newspaper is not doing its duty as a newpaper and a voice of and for the people. Boycott the paper.

Cheers!

Agree with you.

Many Singaporeans believe PAP's propaganda. We have to try to free their minds

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you all so gancheong? Seriously don't give a bloody f**K. Just eat shit enjoy life, when kenna cancer just let go (instead of chemotherapy).

If a great country yields to a small country, it will conquer the small country. If a small country yields to a great country, it will be conquered by the great country.
[Tao Te Ching chapter 61]

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The propaganda part of it is natural and necessary for any political party. The instrument the PAP uses is the daily newspaper - The Straits Times. It is just too bad that it is the only English daily for Singaporeans, and the political regime (or more accurately, the ruling family) has effectively used the ST to its full advantage. A glance through the ST will very quicky cement its loyalty to the ruler, and it is easily seen how skewed the wordings in it are favaoured towards the family's views, and desires. Because the readers have to accept that whatever is published is fact that (that cannot be challenged) and it therefore the undisputed truth, they have to live with it, adjust their lives to whatever is printed and it goes on from there. This has been ongoing since the sixties/seventies last century and by today is now a way of life. If there is any instituition in Singapore I find crappy, its the Straits Times. Not the PAP, which is a political party doing its best to stay in power, but the newspaper is not doing its duty as a newpaper and a voice of and for the people. Boycott the paper.

Cheers!

The PAP, the Straits Times, PA, judiciary, Police are all part and parcel of the great evil

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you all so gancheong? Seriously don't give a bloody f**K. Just eat shit enjoy life, when kenna cancer just let go (instead of chemotherapy).

If a great country yields to a small country, it will conquer the small country. If a small country yields to a great country, it will be conquered by the great country.
[Tao Te Ching chapter 61]

If we dont speak the truth abt the pap, they will hurt a few more Singaporeans

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we dont speak the truth abt the pap, they will hurt a few more Singaporeans

I used to be like you? Now I just update the follies of the establishment here to entertain myself and others. No point getting all huff up.

You cannot forced people to "think". Let them be.

I suggest you go and study Taoism (not the local ah seng type variety):

http://www.taoistic.com/

This is a great website set up by Angmo. He compared the various translations and also explain about the wisdom in each chapter.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be like you? Now I just update the follies of the establishment here to entertain myself and others. No point getting all huff up.

You cannot forced people to "think". Let them be.

I suggest you go and study Taoism (not the local ah seng type variety):

http://www.taoistic.com/

This is a great website set up by Angmo. He compared the various translations and also explain about the wisdom in each chapter.

Yes!

We just continue to speak up