• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Finally LHL Calls Trump

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL was crooning this song to Trump on the phone...

[video=youtube;uqlhBI3ES1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqlhBI3ES1s[/video]

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people are too easily rattled and fail to see that this is just a storm in a teacup , if indeed it is a storm at all. Everything should clear up in a matter of time, and one and all will see Singapore as a well run and politically stable country worth investing in.

Too many storms that LHL has unnecessarily created recently. LHL needs to have some good sense

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
24 days after Trump won the US Presidential Elections, LHL finally calls Trump to congratulate him on his victory.

LHL no more sees it proper to just congratulate him on Facebook and has finally see it proper to give Trump a call. How gracious of LHL to call Trump. But is this a little too little and a little too late?

Contrast how Trump dealt with LHL and how Trump responded with Taiwan. Trump called Taiwan but ignored Singapore

LHL has angered China. Can LHL afford to anger Trump and USA?

What a piece of rubbish LHL is

I think it is more of desperation to get the Terrex back home that make Loong call upon Trump.

Unless Singapore has some strategic importance to USA, if not Trump would not place his faith in Singapore. I think it is time to call upon the Spirit of late LKY to seek advice.

First thing might happen is that he will fuck LHL up for acting too arrogantly against China.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump did not invite LHL to the White House. He invited only Duterte.

SG will get no attention from Trump and our naval bases, sea line security, etc, will fall into neglect.

Trump broke protocol and spoke with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen, risking China's wrath. Trump invited Duterte to the White House.

What will Trump do for LHL?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is more of desperation to get the Terrex back home that make Loong call upon Trump.

Unless Singapore has some strategic importance to USA, if not Trump would not place his faith in Singapore. I think it is time to call upon the Spirit of late LKY to seek advice.

First thing might happen is that he will fuck LHL up for acting too arrogantly against China.

Agree with what you said abt LHL. LKY shd be very furious with LHL. LHL is desperate now

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to run to you ... LHL telling Trump how lonely he feels ... even his good friend Najib is now postponing the HSR signing agreement.

[video=youtube;itgKAvRxmLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgKAvRxmLQ[/video]

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to run to you ... LHL telling Trump how lonely he feels ... even his good friend Najib is now postponing the HSR signing agreement.

Yes, LHL is feeling lonely.

Xi has confiscated his Terrex, Duterte is not his good friend. Jokowi has denied some SG flights into Jakarta. Najib has cosy up to China

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, LHL is feeling lonely.

Xi has confiscated his Terrex, Duterte is not his good friend. Jokowi has denied some SG flights into Jakarta. Najib has cosy up to China

This is the nature of politics. LHL is a straight thinking man, but he has been ill advised on international politics. The world political scene is an ever changing landscape. He has to keep watching the dynamics and adjusts the strategies when new forces and factors come into play. Don't get yourself into a tight corner. In politics , there are no forever friends ; neither are there forever enemies. It is whatever expeditious for the times and seasons to make the right decisions for your country in order to survive and thrive in challenging times.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly... Trump just want to deal with this sinkie asshole one time, so he he will not have to bother in rejecting his calls again. That is after 24 days Trump has been elected.

Ass Loong call Trump and not the other way round..get it? that is AFTER 24 FUCKING DAYS

Trump didn't like nor reply his status on Facebook, that's why Cancer Loong decides that maybe he should call him instead. Took this useless mother fucking cunt 24 days to figure out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
24 days after Trump won the US Presidential Elections, LHL finally calls Trump to congratulate him on his victory.

LHL no more sees it proper to just congratulate him on Facebook and has finally see it proper to give Trump a call. How gracious of LHL to call Trump. But is this a little too little and a little too late?

Contrast how Trump dealt with LHL and how Trump responded with Taiwan. Trump called Taiwan but ignored Singapore

LHL has angered China. Can LHL afford to anger Trump and USA?

What a piece of rubbish LHL is

Yes LHL is a piece of rubbish that sinkies deserved. Btw i already started a thread on this yesterday.