• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My china sex goddess Chelsey

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Tuesday night before midnight I visited her to have my early Deepavali celebration , she welcomed me at the door and ushered me to her love nest . Quiet , peaceful place where she bathed me thoroughly , teasing my little bro occasionally . I was aroused quickly and went on her bed , she came right after to start her body massage with her soft boobs rubbing my hairy body . Soon she deep throated me furiously , I sense she has a liking for my hairy face & coc , she was doing it vigorously like she missed me for sometime. She then went on top as I sucked her soft boobs , she went ecstatic with my sucking and fingering , she was gaining momentum when my hard rod protruded . As we both F each other with her on top , I soon came when she F me like no tomorrow . After that great F , she massaged me for the rest of the session with living care . I feel honored being her Indian lover , will recommend all Indian bros to her great service . Soon I will try raw next trip at lor 34 .