• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking News - Tonychat missing more than 10 days

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you even make an effort for that. It is not a cause that benefit the world.

Unlike my predecessor, he branded up the term "sinkie" and "sinkieland". And created the cause for protesters to fight against the PAP. Roy and Amos , including many sites against the bullshit that PAP try to propagate.

All these deserve the time and effort spent. Our group objective of lifting up the awareness of the citizens against PAP bullshit has been achieved, and my predecessor will called it a day.

Trying to demonised another nick is total waste of time. I thought that people do things for a greater cause. I guess such objective are achieved and initiated by people of higher consciousness.

Who are u actually?iv known tonychat for two years and he will never talk like that.rationallize things in a lucid manner.u bring dignity to his name while the "tonychat" tonychat only bring revulsion and puke.u need to up ur game and stay more in character.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you even make an effort for that. It is not a cause that benefit the world.

Unlike my predecessor, he branded up the term "sinkie" and "sinkieland". And created the cause for protesters to fight against the PAP. Roy and Amos , including many sites against the bullshit that PAP try to propagate.

All these deserve the time and effort spent. Our group objective of lifting up the awareness of the citizens against PAP bullshit has been achieved, and my predecessor will called it a day.

Trying to demonised another nick is total waste of time. I thought that people do things for a greater cause. I guess such objective are achieved and initiated by people of higher consciousness.

Cheebye Kia tonychat, don't hide under the nick of bodycells. Hahaha.... Let's use some logic. Why is there a need for people to share a forum nick? Only gong cheebyes like u can think of such a lame excuse. How? U want me to give u a phone call in the morning to wake up and pee?!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye Kia tonychat, don't hide under the nick of bodycells. Hahaha.... Let's use some logic. Why is there a need for people to share a forum nick? Only gong cheebyes like u can think of such a lame excuse. How? U want me to give u a phone call in the morning to wake up and pee?!

I dont think bodycells is tonychat.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He went on a honeymoon.

Too embarrassing to share the news with sbf.

I am happy for him. Finally, he sees the light.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's even worse in his hometown ( Seremban perhaps ) :p
Imagine , he gotta get anal fucked in jiu hoo 3 times to get the same amount in Sillypore.
His arse will be so loose that he can stand and shit :eek:
2-in-1 twll-tale signs.......a fart and a yawn from one and the same (arse)hole :p

He went on a honeymoon.
did'nt know los legalised same sex marriages :eek:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
He went on a honeymoon.

with ginfreely ??

now .. he really sees the light
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you all for insulting my idol tony.
Sticks snd stones may break his bones but words can never hurt him.
Tonychat is one of the most enlightened beings here and most importantly also a fully unsinkified human.
Fuck you all! You losers aren't even 10% of the great man tonychat.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all my cursing on him previously, I suppose he is now with his creator. Next on my list is that no balls chee bye kia, Jah_rastafar_I. He's another bastard who needs to go as well, hopefully before the end this current 7th month.:oIo:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all my cursing on him previously, I suppose he is now with his creator. Next on my list is that no balls chee bye kia, Jah_rastafar_I. He's another bastard who needs to go as well, hopefully before the end this current 7th month.:oIo:

Jah fuck your mum? :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah fuck your mum? :rolleyes:
Jah that fucking Chink dog disguised as a Nigger here. You try to condemn the Chinks in this forum and that bastard will come after you. But he's a no balls chow chee bye bastard because I had asked him to meet me in person for a 1-to-1 fight, but he got no balls to do so.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah that fucking Chink dog disguised as a Nigger here. You try to condemn the Chinks in this forum and that bastard will come after you. But he's a no balls chow chee bye bastard because I had asked him to meet me in person for a 1-to-1 fight, but he got no balls to do so.

I see. So where was the meeting place?