• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking News - Tonychat missing more than 10 days

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too :wink: Rest assured, it isn't me. I am waiting for the right time, just like I did to Sir Choot to expose his fraudulent OBE and the sane Ginny-gopresh cum Mdm Tang:wink:

When you fish, you have to be patient. The fish must bite the lure before you reel it in. :wink: Otherwise, it's a non-starter. I am sure you know the basics, you are not Tonychat for no reason :smile:

why do you even make an effort for that. It is not a cause that benefit the world.

Unlike my predecessor, he branded up the term "sinkie" and "sinkieland". And created the cause for protesters to fight against the PAP. Roy and Amos , including many sites against the bullshit that PAP try to propagate.

All these deserve the time and effort spent. Our group objective of lifting up the awareness of the citizens against PAP bullshit has been achieved, and my predecessor will called it a day.

Trying to demonised another nick is total waste of time. I thought that people do things for a greater cause. I guess such objective are achieved and initiated by people of higher consciousness.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you even make an effort for that. It is not a cause that benefit the world.

Unlike my predecessor, he branded up the term "sinkie" and "sinkieland". And created the cause for protesters to fight against the PAP. Roy and Amos , including many sites against the bullshit that PAP try to propagate.

All these deserve the time and effort spent. Our group objective of lifting up the awareness of the citizens against PAP bullshit has been achieved, and my predecessor will called it a day.

Trying to demonised another nick is total waste of time. I thought that people do things for a greater cause. I guess such objective are achieved and initiated by people of higher consciousness.

I wish your predecessor can start a new campaign for creating awareness and protesting against slavery concept in sinkieland or rather the whole globe. :wink:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not after bodycells nor tonychat. I am after Tony Ng.

The guy you called Tony Ng, is a person, we recruited to check out who are the ones behind the nicks. Who are the PAPibs and what is actually all the fuss about?

We learned a lot about the character of people whom Tony Ng has met. People have good and bad points.

However, the bad points among the people he met is the cause of the retention of powers by the PAP, which is what we called Sinkie Behaviour.

i am confident that this sample size represent the overall population of the sinkie population.

Sinkies just do not dare to go against the political norms for the betterment of the society.

The level of consciousness is not high enough for that. However, the newer generation is totally different.

Will the newer generation's consciousness high enough to topple the PAP grip of power? We have yet to see.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat = Tony Ng the tutor?

Received this 'tipoff'. Hahaha.... if tonychat is that fucking loser, he better watch over his shoulders.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish your predecessor can start a new campaign for creating awareness and protesting against slavery concept in sinkieland or rather the whole globe. :wink:

The free of slavery that you mention is dependent on the consciousness of the people as a whole.

You want to be free, you have to raise your own and the collective consciousness of the population.

One tip to increase the consciousness of people is to be selfless.

Amos Yee is a good example for that, Roy too. Dr Chee too.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat = Tony Ng the tutor?

Received this 'tipoff'. Hahaha.... if tonychat is that fucking loser, he better watch over his shoulders.

My friend, everything is created to get a job done. If the consciousness level is that, i guess PAP will be in for power a long time.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend, everything is created to get a job done. If the consciousness level is that, i guess PAP will be in for power a long time.

Agree. The type of government in power is a reflection of the level of consciousness of the citizenry. That's why we must always remember while griping about the the old bastard and his oligarchs the blame falls squarely on the 70% who keep them in power every election.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. The type of government in power is a reflection of the level of consciousness of the citizenry. That's why we must always remember while griping about the the old bastard and his oligarchs the blame falls squarely on the 70% who keep them in power every election.

Exactly.

I have encountered many cases of low consciousness behaviour among sinkies. The social, legal, educational and the way the economy is systematised plays a part in nurturing such behaviour too.

The new generations are not much like that. i think it is due to the availability of the internet. The internet is the new school for the kids. They see everything is a wider picture, unlike the older generation.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly.

I have encountered many cases of low consciousness behaviour among sinkies. The social, legal, educational and the way the economy is systematised plays a part in nurturing such behaviour too.

The new generations are not much like that. i think it is due to the availability of the internet. The internet is the new school for the kids. They see everything is a wider picture, unlike the older generation.

Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare.
Some like me would say it has yet to occur in Sinkieland.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare.
Some like me would say it has yet to occur in Sinkieland.

consciousness is not exactly like intelligence.

consciousness, imo, is the actions that is created in a way that you have the consideration of others as a whole. You perform the action with the intention that its outcome will benefits others and the environment. it is more about being wise than intelligence.

A conscious individual will not pollute the environment. will not create inconvenience for others. will not get benefit in the expense of others.

A conscious individual will be in harmony with nature.

Maybe u need to be properly educated ( not papers and degrees) in order to get into higher consciousness.

A person who protested or go against the norm of things as they see that it isn't right is considered a higher conscious person too. Amos yee against religious brainwashing and Roy against the non-transparency of CPF are good examples.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard jiu hoo kia with a loose arse tonychat is busy getting anal fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard jiu hoo kia with a loose arse tonychat is busy getting anal fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife :p
economy / business is bad.....has to supplement his meal-ticket's income by joining the trade in ot....
Tony mourning SR Nathan.....he'll be back after the funeral
don't they arrest those cd's soliciting at a sombre ceremony, even if making advances to those driving cd vehicles :confused:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
economy / business is bad.....has to supplement his meal-ticket's income by joining the trade in ot....

It's even worse in his hometown ( Seremban perhaps ) :p
Imagine , he gotta get anal fucked in jiu hoo 3 times to get the same amount in Sillypore.
His arse will be so loose that he can stand and shit :eek: