• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is not about Feng or the FTs, this is about the PAP Govt

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the letter below and realised that the attacks that have been going since the Beijing Olympics is not against the foreign athletes per se but against the Government and in the way that STTA has conducted itself. In a nutshell, she winning the Asian Cup is a hollow victory in the eyes of most Singaporeans. They have been tagged China B team because they are indeed the B team from China. There is nothing personal but the true targets are the likes of the PAP and people like Lee Bee Wah who is prepared to do anything to be associated with a winning hang as shown by claims about Joseph Schooling.

There has been one previous letter from an ex-national shooter from China who have since moved to her 3rd country the US also along the same lines. It suggest that people are not exactly aware of the feeling of many Singaporeans and one could even argue because of a captive state press.

http://theindependent.sg/feng-tianwei-has-helped-singapore-win-many-glories-and-medals/Feng Tianwei has helped Singapore win many glories and medals
By The Independent - August 17, 2016 0 27749

The following is a letter from one of our readers who identified himself as ‘
Feng Tianwei’s fan”.

I find your TISG site very biased and unfair against our table tennis players.
In particular, I am disgusted at your negative portrayal of Ms Feng Tianwei in your one-side article: http://theindependent.sg/zero-medals-for-singapore-table-tennis-team-in-rio-olympics.

Ms Feng has helped us win many glories and medals. At the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, she and her team helped to win Singapore’s first Olympic medal in 48 years and its first as an independent country.

In 2010, she and her team stunned the reigning champions China 3–1 making Singapore world champion in table tennis for the first time.

In 2012, she and her team again won another medal for Singapore at the Summer Olympics in London.

Last year, she defeated the Chinese players to be crowned Asian Cup Champion for the first time. With this win, she broke China’s 7 consecutive years of dominance at the Asian Cup Championship.

Yes, she did not perform well last night against the Japanese players but do you really know why?

Because, the cartilage in her knees are worn out and the doctors told her that they won’t grow back.

She has to constantly take injections to lubricate her knees and they are no longer strong enough to withstand hectic competition schedules.

There is no long-term solution for her knees. To ensure that she doesn’t load her knees, she had to reduce weights.

She has sacrificed her body a lot for Singapore. Can’t you empathise with her plights?

I dare you to publish this letter. If you don’t, I can only conclude that TISG is yet another online xenophobic site.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't like the idea of buying players abroad. PAP only know how to throw money at problems.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the letter below and realised that the attacks that have been going since the Beijing Olympics is not against the foreign athletes per se but against the Government and in the way that STTA has conducted itself. In a nutshell, she winning the Asian Cup is a hollow victory in the eyes of most Singaporeans. They have been tagged China B team because they are indeed the B team from China. There is nothing personal but the true targets are the likes of the PAP and people like Lee Bee Wah who is prepared to do anything to be associated with a winning hang as shown by claims about Joseph Schooling.

There has been one previous letter from an ex-national shooter from China who have since moved to her 3rd country the US also along the same lines. It suggest that people are not exactly aware of the feeling of many Singaporeans and one could even argue because of a captive state press.

http://theindependent.sg/feng-tianwei-has-helped-singapore-win-many-glories-and-medals/Feng Tianwei has helped Singapore win many glories and medals
By The Independent - August 17, 2016 0 27749

The following is a letter from one of our readers who identified himself as ‘
Feng Tianwei’s fan”.

I find your TISG site very biased and unfair against our table tennis players.
In particular, I am disgusted at your negative portrayal of Ms Feng Tianwei in your one-side article: http://theindependent.sg/zero-medals-for-singapore-table-tennis-team-in-rio-olympics.

Ms Feng has helped us win many glories and medals. At the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, she and her team helped to win Singapore’s first Olympic medal in 48 years and its first as an independent country.

In 2010, she and her team stunned the reigning champions China 3–1 making Singapore world champion in table tennis for the first time.

In 2012, she and her team again won another medal for Singapore at the Summer Olympics in London.

Last year, she defeated the Chinese players to be crowned Asian Cup Champion for the first time. With this win, she broke China’s 7 consecutive years of dominance at the Asian Cup Championship.

Yes, she did not perform well last night against the Japanese players but do you really know why?

Because, the cartilage in her knees are worn out and the doctors told her that they won’t grow back.

She has to constantly take injections to lubricate her knees and they are no longer strong enough to withstand hectic competition schedules.

There is no long-term solution for her knees. To ensure that she doesn’t load her knees, she had to reduce weights.

She has sacrificed her body a lot for Singapore. Can’t you empathise with her plights?

I dare you to publish this letter. If you don’t, I can only conclude that TISG is yet another online xenophobic site.

When the women team was fighting for the bronze medal for Singapore, I didn't see Tony the smiling fox, cardboard exercise Tan, disgraceFu or big mouth LBW in the audience to grant their support.

This bunch of assholes and idiots treated the women team like dispensable underwear, to be disposed as soon as they found a good replacement, in this case Schooling. If I were Feng Tianwei, I would be very demoralized. I really pity her.

In fact, it is quite miraculous that Yu managed to win the first game for us.

Tianwei has done a lot for us. Singaporeans should be graceful enough to show our appreciation. The government is the one that needs to be fucked hard upside down.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the women team was fighting for the bronze medal for Singapore, I didn't see Tony the smiling fox, cardboard exercise Tan, disgraceFu or big mouth LBW in the audience to grant their support.

This bunch of assholes and idiots treated the women team like dispensable underwear, to be disposed as soon as they found a good replacement, in this case Schooling. If I were Feng Tianwei, I would be very demoralized. I really pity her ...
basically, ze team lost not bcos of online criticism, which is oways there ... but bcoz dey were 4saken by dose burgers who chose 2 desert n not 2 show support of dem @ ze teamz crucial moment ... u can c how shallow their support is ...

n dat time previously dat jamban burger was making helluva noise dat ze coach was not wif his player ...

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a common line adopted by ball-less sinkies. To demonstrate moral high ground and parade their progressiveness, they whack, insult and jeer the imported athletes and then conveniently push all the blame to PAP by saying they are just disagreeing on the policy level and "this is nothing personal". Don't even dare to be upfront about their disdain for the foreigners. In a sense, I respect the kopitiam uncles more as they are openly hostile towards them and are at least honest enough not to couch their feelings in politically correct terms.

Last edited: