• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Death of a Wife and the profound impact on Modern S’pore history

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osim's Ron Sim initial investments of S$8M is now worth more than S$16M !

"It's a company with great potential," Mr Sim said in an interview on Monday at Jumbo's listing ceremony at the headquarters of Singapore Exchange. Mr Sim said he's a long-term shareholder with no plans to immediately cash out on his S$8 million investment.

I now give my undertaking that i will not use any of Osim products or dine in any Jumbo Restaurants for my seafood.

May i be electrocuted if i sits on an Osim armchair or i will get severe bouts of diarrhea if i eat any seafood from Jumbo.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, we the 30% must thank the former wife for the chance to witness for ourselves how daft & humji the 70% are, and see how hopeless this shithole really is.

If I were the latter wife, I would also plunder to enrich my own pockets too. Spineless ungrateful sinkies are just not worth it!

To the dead former wife, I say your sacrifice is not in vain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, really? U Malaysians are truly petty and pathetic. Hey, I already conceded the woman has died, ok? Its in the title of my thread. U want to nick pick about how she died and where she died with me? Really? do you understand what this thread is about? Its about the fact that gay Loong could marry Whore Jinx because his first wife had died and the consequence of that action. If you are not happy, you can go and start a thread on how and where she died, ok?

I am curious to know why do you say scroobal is MALAYSIAN?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No lah, we the 30% must thank the former wife for the chance to witness for ourselves how daft & humji the 70% are, and see how hopeless this shithole really is.

If I were the latter wife, I would also plunder to enrich my own pockets too. Spineless ungrateful sinkies are just not worth it!

To the dead former wife, I say your sacrifice is not in vain.

The new wife Whore Jinx is only allowed to plunder on instructions of the FIL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why would temashit a hundred billion dollar fund be interested in some puny 80 million dollar seafood restaurant?sounds like another case of crony investment to me.ask ah ma jinx to use taxpayers monies to open seafood restaurant in china.

U know, u raised a good point and I was also thinking about this. Stomachsick's portfolio is $242 billion. Think about that. Its huge. The report said that Ron Sim and Stomachsick both together bought 72 million in shares. Ron Sim's investment alone was worth $8 million, hence, he bought 32 million shares (at 25 cents each). That means Stomachsick bought the other 40 million shares at 25 cents each. Which would make it a $10 million investment for STomachsick, and its in SGD not USD or Euro. that is peanuts. I am surprised Whore Jinx even got out of bed for $10 million. Something really smelly here. There are so many other singapore companies they can invest in. How about Hyflux? Even buying some Jetstar shares is better. SInce when they were interested in F & B industry and on such a small scale. Something really smells of crab here.

And the numbers don't add up. $18 million for 72 million shares. 88 million sold altogether, 2 million to the public, the remaining 14 million don't know to whom. But they were hoping to raise $40.08 million altogether. SO, the remaining 2 million public shares and 14 million mystery shares suppose to bring in the ($40.08 million - $18 million) = $22.08 million in difference for them? Wow. They have to sell those shares at $1.57 each. Stinks as bad as Whore Jinx's cunt.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another lie. Please show the post. This thread shows your imagination and poor analysis rather than the plunder that the Lee had done during their reign. Its not that hard actually to nail the Lees. Nassim Jade is glaring example of the family and their cronies abusing the powers.

Ho Ching is hopeless as her track record shows. Even if the first wife did not die, they would have a close relative watch over their interest. Just in the civi service, they had 3 relatives holding perm sec posts. Lets see if you can name the 3.

I believe that he admitted it in one of his posts.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yet another lie. Please show the post. This thread shows your imagination and poor analysis rather than the plunder that the Lee had done during their reign. Its not that hard actually to nail the Lees. Nassim Jade is glaring example of the family and their cronies abusing the powers.

Ho Ching is hopeless as her track record shows. Even if the first wife did not die, they would have a close relative watch over their interest. Just in the civi service, they had 3 relatives holding perm sec posts. Lets see if you can name the 3.

A Kwa or any other relative such as an uncle or cousin running temasek and losing all those money is not the same as the wife doing it. If one of the other relatives lost so much money, they would have been turfed out of temasek. The reason why Whore Jinx is still there is because she refuses to leave. gay Loong can plead with her all he wants, but she wears the pants in the family and she just does not want to leave. Therefore, your implication that the Family would have simply placed some other relative in to run Temasek holds no water. At the first sign of losses, they would have been removed. With Whore Jinx, they cannot do that and any initial loss is made worse by further losses brought upon by her. With a relative, you can limit the damage, with Whore Jinx, the potential damage is limitless. If you can limit the damage by the removal of a distant relative, then the impact on s'pore history is not as great as the continued and future losses by Whore Jinx. Got it?

I am not hear to debate with you and engage you in your name all 3 relative kind of bullshit. The thread title says it. The chain of events that started from Wong MY's death changed singapore history. But instead of contributing, you nitpick on this error and that error and now you want to challenge me to a Lee relative naming contest. I find it very interesting that you will deflect away from the central theme of the thread into these little useless sideshows. I find it very interesting that you will try to diffuse the central message of the thread by this little excursions of yours. I find it very interesting that when elections come along like in the last BB By election you are suddenly whacking and criticising the oppos. I am not a two face snake like you. I am unabashedly anti PAP. U on the other hand are a mole. and Likely a malaysian one.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yet another lie. Please show the post. This thread shows your imagination and poor analysis rather than the plunder that the Lee had done during their reign. Its not that hard actually to nail the Lees. Nassim Jade is glaring example of the family and their cronies abusing the powers

Maybe you are not too sharp, so I will explain it to you once more. yes, the lees have plundered. I have mentioned it many times in the past. And yes, everyone knows about Nassim Jade, and their abuse of power. But pocketing discount on a luxury condo in Nassim Hill DOES NOT CHANGE THE COURSE OF SINGAPORE HISTORY. Do you understand this part? They make money from the property deal, ok, that's not good, but it does not affect the rank and file citizen.

But when the wife is losing billions of $ in Temasek, it affects the citizens for sure. This money can never ever be recovered as some of those companies she bought has gone bankrupt.There is no free lunch. We do not pump oil out of the ground to replace these lost money. It has to come from the citizen. In the form of more and more conditions on their CPF withdrawals, rising costs of living so that her GLCs can make more money to send to her, a poor return on CPF, etc. they are selling billions in bonds which are all debts of the citizens ultimately. The impact of the citizens by the actions of Whore Jinx is horrific. Its a never ending nightmare. But once again, I see you are trying to go off on another tangent. Are you ADSD?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I now give my undertaking that i will not use any of Osim products or dine in any Jumbo Restaurants for my seafood.

May i be electrocuted if i sits on an Osim armchair or i will get severe bouts of diarrhea if i eat any seafood from Jumbo.

I don't know what is sogood about theJumbo restaurants. even the sauce for the chilli crab is not made in the restuarant. Its made attheir central kitchen and then shipped out to them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know what is sogood about theJumbo restaurants. even the sauce for the chilli crab is not made in the restuarant. Its made attheir central kitchen and then shipped out to them.

i prefer long beach chilli crabs, the sauce is fantastic.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just the post on the Malaysian post and 3 perms sec will do. No need to debate. Others can draw their own conclusions.

A Kwa or any other relative such as an uncle or cousin running temasek and losing all those money is not the same as the wife doing it. If one of the other relatives lost so much money, they would have been turfed out of temasek. The reason why Whore Jinx is still there is because she refuses to leave. gay Loong can plead with her all he wants, but she wears the pants in the family and she just does not want to leave. Therefore, your implication that the Family would have simply placed some other relative in to run Temasek holds no water. At the first sign of losses, they would have been removed. With Whore Jinx, they cannot do that and any initial loss is made worse by further losses brought upon by her. With a relative, you can limit the damage, with Whore Jinx, the potential damage is limitless. If you can limit the damage by the removal of a distant relative, then the impact on s'pore history is not as great as the continued and future losses by Whore Jinx. Got it?

I am not hear to debate with you and engage you in your name all 3 relative kind of bullshit. The thread title says it. The chain of events that started from Wong MY's death changed singapore history. But instead of contributing, you nitpick on this error and that error and now you want to challenge me to a Lee relative naming contest. I find it very interesting that you will deflect away from the central theme of the thread into these little useless sideshows. I find it very interesting that you will try to diffuse the central message of the thread by this little excursions of yours. I find it very interesting that when elections come along like in the last BB By election you are suddenly whacking and criticising the oppos. I am not a two face snake like you. I am unabashedly anti PAP. U on the other hand are a mole. and Likely a malaysian one.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some abuses of power were blatantly clear. It was just that GCT and the other pap leaders have no courage to stop the abuses