• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Request for moderator to indicate reason for ban.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for why Must Have The Last Word Jahrastafuck was banned, the half Indian knew his every move was being watch after his release. He played reformed cool for awhile but his baser mentality could not be contained and he lashed out and was promptly sniped down......LOL

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple or more of points........

Clones we cannot get rid off. But it can be clearly seen that clones come in because the main player behind them has reasons including cowardice not to post in his own nick.

In the early days after the migration from Delphi I had noticed the beginning of the gay gang flirtatious chattering among themselves. They were just noise, sometimes disruptive and irritating. I assumed they were just a squad of PAP IB.

The main gay actors on the stage are jw5 and alamaking. Froggy's permitted change of name from joety's showed the power of the gay gang since the anti homosexual revolutionaries followed scroobal into retreat.

And today's drama also showed that with so many costume and dress changes, jw5 forgot to put up an alibi to clear himself of being the clone master by making an appearance.

It's funny after Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka God Meng Seng aka 3WhiteTiger who called his own mother a laucheebye battles with his former friends had protracted through it's full course causing mayhem and disruption, we would see an equally long tuft war just because some monikers can't accept a little admonishment here and there and hold grudges till this day. jw5 is one fine example. As a matter of fact it resulted in them ganging up against scroobal despite their differences in online persona.

As for why the person who is the subject of all the attacks refusing to speak for himself, I tell you, jw5, it's because he believes in conducting himself with dignity whereas I believe in dig your mother puah cheebye!

What are you chatting about? It has totally 0 relevance here. Alamaking hasn't posted here in ages. Joetys changing his moniker to something else isn't even part of the discussion here at all.

What does Bob sim have to do with this discussion? You are truly strange scroobal in that you change the subject to totally unrelated topics which have no bearing on this subject matter at hand but even more telling is that you openly insult so many forum members and get 0 punishment.

Refusal to speak to someone = dignity? Laughable you make the accusations and insinuations by the 154th sound intelligent and even more dignified by your silly reasonings but then again this proves more and more that you are his clone seems you are even more eager to defend him and speak up for him than he would do for himself so what does that make you?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the problem here? we are not kids. if unhappy, just leave. no need to kpkb. there is more to life than posting nonsense here.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you chatting about? It has totally 0 relevance here. Alamaking hasn't posted here in ages. Joetys changing his moniker to something else isn't even part of the discussion here at all.

What does Bob sim have to do with this discussion? You are truly strange scroobal in that you change the subject to totally unrelated topics which have no bearing on this subject matter at hand but even more telling is that you openly insult so many forum members and get 0 punishment.

Refusal to speak to someone = dignity? Laughable you make the accusations and insinuations by the 154th sound intelligent and even more dignified by your silly reasonings but then again this proves more and more that you are his clone seems you are even more eager to defend him and speak up for him than he would do for himself so what does that make you?

Fuck your mother cheebye. Don't fucking understand what you mumbling about.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder why folks get angry with people they have never met, and take joy in exchanging insults. These grudges can take years and cannot be resolved simply you do not even know who the heck the other person is.

If you give your time and life to exchange insults, you only waste your time on fictional anonymous writers who all you know, are ALL inmates of IMH which might include Sam Leong the burmese.

Scroobal = Andrew Mark Yeo? I am not sure how you folks are so confident that is the fellow - a person's real name gets dragged into this ...like I always say dumbass forum :biggrin:

I never really can figure it out why the angst. Live and let go, folks?

Anyway, I just kaypoh kaypoh. What is written is another piece of my dumbass comments.

Let us enjoy and remember the good times we used to have in Delphi days and hope we can revive some of this magic.

Cheers.:wink:

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder why folks get angry with people they have never met, and take joy in exchanging insults. These grudges can take years and cannot be resolved simply you do not even know who the heck the other person is.

If you give your time and life to exchange insults, you only waste your time on fictional anonymous writers who all you know, are ALL inmates of IMH which might include Sam Leong the burmese.

Scroobal = Andrew Mark Yeo? I am not sure how you folks are so confident that is the fellow - a person's real name gets dragged into this ...like I always say dumbass forum :biggrin:

I never really can figure it out why the angst. Live and let go, folks?

Anyway, I just kaypoh kaypoh. What is written is another piece of my dumbass comments.

Let us enjoy and remember the good times we used to have in Delphi days and hope we can revive some of this magic.

Cheers.:wink:

I agree that is why Scroobal and clones should not engage in flaming and unfair banning of others and not talk about issues that occurred so long ago. ( I am sure you read about deboner's posting about old issues and old forum members who have already stopped posting here, that is really holding a grudge) I am sure you don't have double standards and mean both sides should not be holding grudges. :rolleyes:

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother cheebye. Don't fucking understand what you mumbling about.

Allowed to insult others mother but does not get banned again showing the double standards of moderation here. Also very curious. Your call the other side gay but here you are defending Scroobal to the death and he doesn't even acknowledge you so that makes you gayer than gay right?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st rule here: NEVER INSULT SCREWBALL AS A SIMPLETON

Ar bor tio ban, you bunch of gay fuckers dun insult my idol hor, he's been trying hard to increase the forum traffic by starting his own threads leh, be fucking appreciative you bunch of chimps :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your English comprehension sucks! A staunch supporter of PAP's lifelong continuous learning paradigm does not equate to being a staunch supporter of PAP.

Oh.. come on who are trying to fool? the daft sammyboys here with your pretentious trap signature "Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper."
Apparently you are trying to be a smart alec by pretending to allude to the "PAP's lifelong continuous learning paradigm" as a front to mention your master the PAP.
You are either an idiot or a moron or a brain-dead parasite that need your master PAP to teach you about lifelong learning.
Lifelong learning wasn't coined by the PAP and it certainly isn't their brainchild.
The PAP copied the concept from Denmark.
The concept Lifelong Learning was introduced in Denmark as early as in 1971.

Any fool would know that learning is of course a life long process, the moment you were born you are already learning.
Of course lazy IB like you need your master to remind you that you need to continue learning new tricks otherwise you
are like a zombie don't what to say and do and what to think.

The way you are trying to carry your master's ball is simply nauseating.
I am surprise IB like you still exist.

You could have simply omit the word PAP and just mentioned lifelong learning will do.
It not a PAP concept or idea that you must attach your silly master PAP to it. Get it idiot.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree that is why Scroobal and clones should not engage in flaming and unfair banning of others and not talk about issues that occurred so long ago. ( I am sure you read about deboner's posting about old issues and old forum members who have already stopped posting here, that is really holding a grudge) I am sure you don't have double standards and mean both sides should not be holding grudges. :rolleyes:

Leongsam,

Please reply to this!

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss which of my post below deserved a permanent ban in this forum? Were any of my post childish, vindictive or disruptive. Or perhaps there are certain sacred feet we have to be aware of not to step please make clear as I will be more than happy to stay clear.

So now, why in the world was I banned permanently? The silence is deafening.

Hellooooooo administrators!!!!!!!

Why the fuck was I banned??????

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st rule here: NEVER INSULT SCREWBALL AS A SIMPLETON

Ar bor tio ban, you bunch of gay fuckers dun insult my idol hor, he's been trying hard to increase the forum traffic by starting his own threads leh, be fucking appreciative you bunch of chimps :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sei hao hai go back to primary school study hard on the england syllables then come back and hiao...lol

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way you are trying to carry your master's ball is simply nauseating.
I am surprise IB like you still exist.

The fact that you felt nauseating and surprised so easily shows that I am not a PAP IB. A much higher standard is expected for a PAP IB in order to survive in this forum. Not only does your English comprehension sucks, your intellect sucks as well.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that you felt nauseating and surprised so easily shows that I am not a PAP IB. A much higher standard is expected for a PAP IB in order to survive in this forum. Not only does your English comprehension sucks, your intellect sucks as well.

do not take this forum so seriously. same goes for the forumers here. learn to relax and enjoy your time here.

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
do not take this forum so seriously. same goes for the forumers here. learn to relax and enjoy your time here.

Ironically you are the one taking it so seriously going after forummers when they flame your beloved scroobal and trolling them. Care to explain your double standards?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically you are the one taking it so seriously going after forummers when they flame your beloved scroobal and trolling them. Care to explain your double standards?

Froggy go back to posting food photos in the Thailand thread lah. Or is the sei hao hai Alamaking still holding you back?