• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support the police action. He was not arrested and handcuffed for jaywalking. He was arrested for disobeying police orders and then resisting arrest.

That's the trouble with these damned blacks. They play the victim card when in reality they brought everything upon themselves.

sg needs to have more of these teenage defiant lawless hoodlums to run roughshod in the streets and molest girls at will in order for sinkies to wake up that they and their poodles are in comparison too soft, liberal, indecisive, weak, and docile. they have a truly soft poodle force yet they complain the poodles are too harsh. what kind of a fucked up wussy sinkie mentality is that?! :confused:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My son could easily handle this sort of treatment because he has inherited good genes. If he was innocent, he's simply say so and then go back to his usual routine. That's how tough people operate. They refuse to allow issues to get them down.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and my son would be up to whatever challenge he had to confront in the course of his life.

I am very proud of my son.

What if your son is guilty?

And Benjamin is not.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if the morest victim were to jump? would the parents of alleged morester put out a statement? :confused:

The fact that the boy jump is a statement that he has at least a sense of conscience in him.

If he did it, he is probably remorseful and feel that this is only way to redeem the crime . If he didn't do it , he is probably feeling the world is terribly cruel and unjust especially when he is arrested in school and the whole saga has brought undue stress not only to him but also his family.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A molester of an 11 year old girl is just as insane, and even more abhorrent than what Amos Yee did.

It has yet to be decided by the court that Benjamin had committed a crime.

What happens to the UN Human Justice 's right of "innocent until proven guilty "?

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that the boy jump is a statement that he has at least a sense of conscience in him.

If he did it, he is probably remorseful and feel that this is only way to redeem the crime . If he didn't do it , he is probably feeling the world is terribly cruel and unjust especially when he is arrested in school and the whole saga has brought undue stress not only to him but also his family.

Means he is weak both ways.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the police statement, there does not seem to be anything inappropriate, it did not even mention he was handcuffed. They were in plainclothes and not Police cars. So quite discreet arrangement appeared to be made indeed. However it is always good to review procedures for improvement like having an adult around for minor.

What's your point on saying the boy jumped becos "you say I am guilty, I am guilty then"? It is sad for his family that he jumped whether he is guilty or not. But let's not forget that there are also rape and molest victims who jumped or worse, are murdered.

I have pasted below this from the other thread on the policeman raped 16 year old girl case and this is the victim's feelings as recorded.

" According to a victim impact statement tendered to the court, the victim felt humiliated and ashamed by the episode and started to shun social gatherings and male counterparts. She also had thoughts of committing suicide.

The court also heard that the girl’s mother had to accompany her to sleep as she was fearful of being alone at night."

You are diverting your argument. Life is precious. This is not the case like the m&d who rather throws his kid down from his flat because of a pet rabbit. That man doesn't have a tinge of conscience.

This boy has a conscience. He knows what right and wrong. But there is no voice in the world that will speak for him. Such is the life of a poor peasant.

Even his Father relented when he said that he couldn't afford to get a lawyer to fight for his son case.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are diverting your argument. Life is precious.

That's a fallacy that has been perpetuated by the human rights morons in recent times.

The reality is that life is not precious. In fact life is extremely cheap. The fact that there are more than 6 billion "lives" on this earth proves the point in no uncertain terms. 10 million lives could be wiped out tomorrow and the world would still carry on as if nothing had happened.

Add to that the realisation that 3 billion of these lives are of below average intelligence and it should dawn on you that most of mankind are dispensable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are diverting your argument. Life is precious. This is not the case like the m&d who rather throws his kid down from his flat because of a pet rabbit. That man doesn't have a tinge of conscience.

This boy has a conscience. He knows what right and wrong. But there is no voice in the world that will speak for him. Such is the life of a poor peasant.

Even his Father relented when he said that he couldn't afford to get a lawyer to fight for his son case.

What argument am I diverting? I only gave my views that there seem to be nothing inappropriate as opposed to your view of something inappropriate in the procedures. I then questioned you what's your point of making the speculation on the boy jumped becos of what. And added that not to forget there are victims who committed suicide too. Since when I said anyone's life is not precious?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a fallacy that has been perpetuated by the human rights morons in recent times.

The reality is that life is not precious. In fact life is extremely cheap. The fact that there are more than 6 billion "lives" on this earth proves the point in no uncertain terms. 10 million lives could be wiped out tomorrow and the world would still carry on as if nothing had happened.

Add to that the fact that 3 billion of these lives are of below average intelligence and it should dawn on you that most of mankind are dispensable.

there will be more babies with microcephaly (or with a lower forehead) on this planet that it will be better for mankind's survival and greater good to cull the weak, stupid, and imbeciles to prevent valuable resources from being wasted on those who are doomed.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you should not glorify suicide and link it to conscience as this will only promote more people to commit suicide. As I read earlier someone also said he could also have jumped due to unable to face the music. It is all speculation unless he left a suicide note stating clearly why he jumped.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
there will be more babies with microcephaly (or with a lower forehead) on this planet that it will be better for mankind's survival and greater good to cull the weak, stupid, and imbeciles to prevent valuable resources from being wasted on those who are doomed.

Families that put their babies in pails of water to be fed should be culled along with their offspring. :rolleyes:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

No point arguing with stupid inhuman people like ginfreely . probably one of his relative or boyfriend is a cop. talk about molest and he brings in rapists and serial killers. next he would probably also ask that such people be executed.
ask him to show evidence or refernces to back his arguments and he chicken out and start accusing others of the same.
My sentiments are exactly the same as yours. He is a farking snake who would twists and contort your questions when caught spouting crap logic and nonsense . As you just found out, he e would divert your arguments as he did to mine and I screw him up badly , as alot of people here can see. It's is criminal to have people with low IQ like him. they contaminate our logical and compassionate minds. stay away from replying as I found out he is also tend to spit and cry wolf whenever he loses an argument. He would then play "innocent" victim and call others bully and so on. touch him and he would scream molest. thank god nobody can touch him in cyberspace except his keyboard otherwise rational people you and me would be in alot of trouble.. I am sure he would next say he is traumatised by you and me and threaten suicide. hahahhahahh. He can do us a favour by jumping off(which I doubt he dares to as he is not as brave as that kid) . hahahahahahahhah

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I think you should not glorify suicide and link it to conscience as this will only promote more people to commit suicide. As I read earlier someone also said he could also have jumped due to unable to face the music. It is all speculation unless he left a suicide note stating clearly why he jumped.

In this world there are those who face up to their actions and accept the consequences and there are those who chicken out.

Singaporeans need to accept the hard truths and deal with issues if society is to thrive and prosper.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
they contaminate our logical and compassionate minds.

The problem with people like you is that your compassion is misplaced. It should be directed at those who deserve it ie the victims not the criminals.