• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
22a549e89ce04f8fcb49407f969b960c.jpg

A bright young student
A scheming and conniving fox spirit
A misplaced spell and an young child perished

A deceased eyes refuses to shut
A sign of tasks yet to be finished
To seek and find the perpetrator behind
That fox spirit shall soon be punished

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this world there are those who face up to their actions and accept the consequences and there are those who chicken out.

Singaporeans need to accept the hard truths and deal with issues if society is to thrive and prosper.

Yes people can jump for slightest reasons. Not that long ago, there was news of a teenager who jumped after didn't do as well as she wanted to in exam. Shouldn't blame the police without any evidence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
22a549e89ce04f8fcb49407f969b960c.jpg

A bright young student
A scheming and conniving fox spirit
A misplaced spell and an young child perished

A deceased eyes refuses to shut
A sign of tasks yet to be finished
To seek and find the perpetrator behind
That fox spirit shall soon be punished

Sign of low life from certain country here. Making use of deadboy to attack others. Your counterpart has earlier advocated commit suicide for conscience. Part 1, part 2 Pui! Btw I have reported police on the false accusations and will inform the police about you.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes people can jump for slightest reasons. Not that long ago, there was news of a teenager who jumped after didn't do as well as she wanted to in exam. Shouldn't blame the police without any evidence.

Yep! He jumped because he thought he was a bird.

I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky. Freed from the shackles of threats and lies. Yes, I believe I can fly.

Last edited:

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sign of low life from certain country here. Making use of deadboy to attack others. Your counterpart has earlier advocated commit suicide for conscience. Part 1, part 2 Pui! Btw I have reported police on the false accusations and will inform the police about you.

You having Period or Menopause?
Your auntie involved is it?
Why so sensitive? Threatening?

Why don't you just mind your own fucking business? Too Free?

If you are not careful, you might also have to urge to jump.
Some things you just don't understand.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep! He jumped because he thought he was a bird.

I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky. Freed from the shackles of threats and lies. Yes, I believe I can fly.

If jump to free from other's threats and lies, everyone would have jumped in life. Especially yours truly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You having Period or Menopause?
Your auntie involved is it?
Why so sensitive? Threatening?

Why don't you just mind your own fucking business? Too Free?

If you are not careful, you might also have to urge to jump.
Some things you just don't understand.

Scared? Want to smear people and act innocent. What a piece of shit.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no PAP IB. Whether you support the opposition or not, you are sure low class to insult the molest victim.

It just show you lack understanding.
Since when did I insult the molest victim?

You misconstrued my writings.

In simple words, a fox spirit cast a spell on someone
but misplaced it onto another, the young student.

The spell cause him to lose control.

The fox spirit is responsible for the suffering of both young kids.
I never mentioned that the molest victim is a fox spirit.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has yet to be decided by the court that Benjamin had committed a crime.

What happens to the UN Human Justice 's right of "innocent until proven guilty "?

You have signed away all of Benjamin's rights when you crucified Amos Yee. Go shove it up your ass once again, cheebye daft peasant sinkie!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have signed away all of Benjamin's rights when you crucified Amos Yee. Go shove it up your ass once again, cheebye daft peasant sinkie!

Amos Yee was convicted in court. He was rightly sentenced.

What 's there to sign away all of Benjamin 's rights ? Was Benjamin charged in court ? Was he pronounced guilty by the court ? Yet, he felt like he was being sentenced.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just show you lack understanding.
Since when did I insult the molest victim?

You misconstrued my writings.

In simple words, a fox spirit cast a spell on someone
but misplaced it onto another, the young student.

The spell cause him to lose control.

The fox spirit is responsible for the suffering of both young kids.
I never mentioned that the molest victim is a fox spirit.

Twisting around but I am sure everyone here with basic intelligence can see your original meaning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee was convicted in court. He was rightly sentenced.

What 's there to sign away all of Benjamin 's rights ? Was Benjamin charged in court ? Was he pronounced guilty by the court ? Yet, he felt like he was being sentenced.

Amos Yee was obviously tortured, in shackles and prison clothes and later tied to bed in IMH. Did you complain about his real injustice then?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the evidence of torture? I agree Amos Yee case was tortured. But this case, there appeared to be no ill treatment.

Yes... I was there at the interrogation. We even had a CCTV recording. There was absolutely no evidence of torture on the policemen from that boy. We were very co-operative.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know why amos yee has ran away from police investigation,his days in jail has scarred him terribly....he is deathly afraid of going back in,thats why he awoled,prison is too much for him to bear,...if not careful amos will end up like benjamin,neck hanging from a rope and eyes wide open,he would rather commit suicide than