• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad he took his life before he enrolls into NUS and start hosting those touchy touchy orientation camps for freshmen. Kudos to spf for nipping it at the bud. Prevention is better than cure.

Heard he was molested during interrogation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman like you are shameless and won't feel ashamed when your period stained your panties...or izzit menopause already huh...!??:eek:

Bastard krafty always acting a victim in forum but is a real bully as you are showing your true colours now. Insulting woman as shameless with no proof is OK but criminal case with proof got to care about criminal's feelings. Men like you are shameless hypocrites. You are a disgraceful and shameless man. Go to hell!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman like you are shameless and won't feel ashamed when your period stained your panties...or izzit menopause already huh...!??:eek:

Btw your wife divorced you for good reasons as I can see now despite you acting victim. Loser bully, go to hell!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE, CP, Home and Law Minister are all busy preparing for the big CNY holidays, no time to issue a press statement on how the Boy was handle by the Home Team.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insulting my son as having criminal gene? You are sure a low class self claimed rich person (though poorer than Sim wh whom you called stupid). You think everyone is as lawless as your own kind and so can call anyone you dislike a criminal as you please? Show proof of my crime if not just proof that people from your country are all shit rumour mongers losers who love to insult others when lost and cannot win by proper decorum.

Btw my agreement with leongsam is based on simple logic. Molest is a crime and should be investigated. 5 police may be overkill but anyone is concerned about the molest victim's feelings? Also, if no evidence, the police will haul him up for investigation? I read somewhere that it happened in a lift and have CCTV recording. What is the chance of stranger in a lift will go anyhow report someone molested her? You think a girl won't feel embarrassed to tell police she is molested or raped? This is clearly not a case of school bully anyhow accuse or sabo him.

hahhah. feeling angry??? sure because the truth hurts. especially if your son is the one who committed suicide for such a small misdeamonour.
the very fact he jump means he is most likely not guilty. even if he is guilty he deserve better, at most a warning for such a minor case of molest( I have see fark up ladies who would scream molest even when a hand would slightly brush across their buttock innocently in a crowded train only to suddenly shutup when they realised it was an old granny hands touching them accidentally in a crowded train, not to mention alot of ugly school girls who think everyone who talks to them is trying to bed them and behave like some farkup prima donnas). you like to talk about victim's feelings. come on. the police is nOt judge jury executioner. for all you know the evidence may be flimsy and does not hold water and then who is the real victim now?

what about the accused feelings if he is found not guilty after a trial. the trauma, gossips and bad publicity for past few years in front of his classmates and teachers and parents CANNOT be undone!!!!!
You still have not answered my main question ie what if that person who was wrongly accused was your son? the fact that you are angry (as shown in your posts) shows a deep conflict of duty. easy for you to criticise otehrs when they are not your flesh and blood. Your logic is all warped and stupid. the fact that you agree with leongsam shows how stupid and unreasonable you are and by doing so encouraging such idiotic behaviour. I did NOT said the police should not investigate. Do not twist my words or plant false evidence(like those cops) in my posts. I said the method of questioning and preventing legal access or parental presence for a minor(which every country except singapore does!!!) during interrogation is wrong. Also why 5 cops to arrest a minor for a supposedly molest case??? please answer this simple question logicallty. the only reason I can think of is to intimidate that 14 year old kid. he is not mas selamat. you and leongsam should grow up .
In police and intel service they always tell you that large numbers of people are usually present in the room to visually intimidate your suspect.
It's like like in a gang fight showdown(which the cops learn form gangsters who prey like a pack of dogs against one or two rivals whio quickly chicken out. this is basicc psychology) . Thats why they use large and huge police or interrogator presence in room to scare and confuse the kid so that he would mess up his testimony and confess quickly(even if he is innocent).
The police fark up big time and if this is in USA or just taiwan or japan, heads of police and the ministry of HA would roll. in taiwan a similar case happened whereby they interrogated someone (an adult) till he confessed
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-15476561
Taiwan's defence ministry says it will pay $3.4m (£2.1m) in compensation to the relatives of an air force private who was wrongly executed in 1997.
albert einstein says----.The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it or sit in their armchair and criticise others who are trying to do something about it .you belong to the last two category(who don't do anything about it or sit in their armchair and criticise others who are trying to do something about it) . I believe in karma. one of these days something nasty would happen to people like you and then and onlly then would you see the light.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhah. feeling angry??? sure because the truth hurts. especially if your son is the one who committed suicide for such a small misdeamonour.
the very fact he jump means he is most likely not guilty. even if he is guilty he deserve better, at most a warning for such a minor case of molest( I have see fark up ladies who would scream molest even when a hand would slightly brush across their buttock innocently in a crowded train only to suddenly shutup when they realised it was an old granny hands touching them accidentally in a crowded train, not to mention alot of ugly school girls who think everyone who talks to them is trying to bed them and behave like some farkup prima donnas).
You still have not answered my main question ie what if that person who was wrongly accused was your son? the fact that you are angry (as shown in your posts) shows a deep conflict of duty. easy for you to criticise otehrs when they are not your flesh and blood. Your logic is all warped and stupid. the fact that you agree with leongsam shows how stupid and unreasonable you are and by doing so encouraging such idiotic behaviour. I did NOT said the police should not investigate. Do not twist my words or plant false evidence(like those cops) in my posts. I said the method of questioning and preventing legal access or parental presence for a minor(which every country except singapore does!!!) during interrogation is wrong. Also why 5 cops to arrest a minor for a supposedly molest case??? please answer this simple question logicallty. the only reason I can think of is to intimidate that 14 year old kid. he is not mas selamat. you and leongsam should grow up . In police and intel service they always tell you that large numbers of people are usually present in the room to visually intimidate your suspect.
just like in gangwarfare showdown(which the cops learn form gangsters who prey like a pack of dogs) when large and huge police presence in room to scare and confuse your kid so that he would mess up his testimony and confess quickly(even if he is innocent).
albert einstein says----.The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it or sit in their armchair and criticise others who are trying to do something about it .you belong to the last two category(who don't do anything about it or sit in their armchair and criticise others who are trying to do something about it) . I believe in karma. one of these days something nasty would happen to people like you and then and onlly then would you see the light.

Look who is the one twisting. Why shouldn't I be angry with someone insulting me as criminal? So I anyhow call you a criminal and your children have criminal gene can?

And I already answered your question. I said 5 police may be an overkill but who considered the victim's feelings? You are obviously trying to downplay the severity of the crime by your illustrations. In your earlier post today, you even ranked molest below shoplifting when you questioned about 5 police.

Anyway I don't think it is true there are many girls who cried molest for nothing in crowded trains and buses. In fact, most of the time girls kept quiet and brushed it off as accidental touch until repeatedly done and too obvious to be non-accident. I recall someone posted a video in this forum before where some molester on train was videoed with touching and no reaction from the woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the point here is to put out the truth( which by logical thinking here already shows the cops to be in the wrong) for everyone to see as the shitty times is suddenly very silent on it.
even if they don't win, at least the boy's honour and integrity is establish and the cops' OVERKILL (pun intended) do NOT go unpunished.
even if they don't win, at least they make these goondu poodles look like shit and the IO should be tekan jialat till he or she cannot step out of their homes without verbal abuse from members of public.
The IO and the 5 killers are murderers by default.
NO FARKING COMMONSENSE. 5 PLAINCLOTHES COPS TO ARRESTS A SKINNY 14 YR OLD KID in school!!!! I am sure they also probably handcuffed him as it was SOP to them. No farking brains and heartless cops.
Useless principal also talk crap now in MSM saying she had the boys interests at all times. BULLSHIT. fire the farking stupid principal.
when they arrests a rapist last time I only saw 2 cops . and here is an alleged "molest" which in my opinion could just be a playful thing amongst kids of their age, given that stress in Singapore education system is already a killer.
farking cops act big for an alleged molest case(no eye witness it seems). this is not even a shop lifting or extortion or stabbing or gang fight case(which I am sure they would run and hide away in ambulance). why 5 cops and immediately go to school to arrest him and prevent mother from talking to child.
No lawyer or mother during interrogation. a 2 hour long interrogation!!!! at the end Iam sure the kid is psychologically damaged and fearful after being alone woth these devils. I'm sure the kid was scared out of his wits and threatened with all sorts of possible imprisonment or shaming to get him to plead guilty so that those bastard cops can look good and get some stupid efficiency medals during national day awards ceremony like those CD and policemen for the little india riots. i have seen some of these yaya IO and even ASPs and SPs behave as if they are kings by threatening people and shouting like a mad dogs.
real bastards cops with NO commonsense. No farking commonsense. real shitty brains. what happen when you have real rioters like little India and the molest case by adult shit skins in sentosa?. Oh they ran and hide in ambulance and then some civil servant says they are professional as they exercise restraints. kids they hantam and arrest straight away. adults they run off and hide. real cowards. sheeesh. No wonder the kids eyes could not close and is an indication he did NOT die in peace.
hope the kid ghost come back and haunt the IO and those responsible for his death till they themselves jump down. an eye for an eye. pity the parents who are quite helpless as they even said they are poor people.
since the shitty times suddenly is so quiet about this fatal blunder in past few days, i hope some lawyer would act pro bono and make these cops accountable. real farked up idiots with commonsense.
real life bullying by the cops.

Hey molest is more serious than shoplifting OK? Shoplifting is mere monetary lost and usually minor. Whereas molest can have life long consequence on a person, especially on young girls.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey molest is more serious than shoplifting OK? Shoplifting is mere monetary lost and usually minor. Whereas molest can have life long consequence on a person, especially on young girls.

Touch touch only, what the big deal? It to condition them for freshman camps in higher institutions of learning. You virgin? :eek:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple. You just Google for the long term effect of child sexual abuse like molest.

http://www.aaets.org/article176.htm

BULLSHIT. hahha. stop twisting facts. you sure does NOT know how to read.
the whole article refers to sex abuse like rapes or penetration" ....average age at which consensual intercourse first occurred, and the frequency of consensual intercourse with peers prior to reaching the age of 16 years, did not differ between controls and those reporting child sexual abuse. When, however, only those reporting child sexual abuse involving penetration were considered, they were significantly more likely to report consensual intercourse with peers prior to 16 years of age.
eg ".... The controls and those reporting child sexual abuse were equally likely to have been sexually active in the six months prior to interview, but child sexual abuse victims expressed significantly greater dissatisfaction with the frequency of intercourse,
please don't quote anecdotal cases . in your article the case of effect of child sexual abuse like molest. referes to cases of ADULTS molesting child!!!! "
throughout the article you quote, there are more than 50 references to rapes, pregnancies, intercourse, etc but only 1 reference to molest and that is it refers to molest by an adult!!!!! there is not a single reference to anything about molest by another child in that article which is very rare .
on the other hand I can quoet hundreds of references to effects
in effect false allegations of child molestations is very high!!! even in UK they acknowledge the police tend to simply over charge based on allegations and false allegations and convictions can be as high as 35%

".......Findings of multiple studies performed between 1987 and 1995 suggested that the rate of false allegations ranged from a low of 6% to a high of 35% of reported child sexual abuse cases[ ].[8] Experts have argued that the reason for the wide range of differences in the rates resulted from different criteria used in various studies. In particular, a lower rate was found in studies that considered false allegations to be based on intentional lying, whereas the higher rates were reported in studies that also added unintentional false allegations resulting from suggestive questioning"

According to support group Falsely Accused Carers and Teachers (FACT), in 2000 there was a 90% conviction rate for alleged child sex abusers as compared to just 9% for cases of adult rape.[22] In the UK, all the post-1970 court cases that are recognized as authorities on evidence of disposition "concern charges of sexual abuse of minors".[23] In 1991, the House of Lords judgment in Director of Public Prosecutions versus P significantly lowered the barrier to admission of similar fact evidence of disposition to commit a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_allegation_of_child_sexual_abuse

This, combined with the police practice of "trawling" for child abuse victims using door-to-door interviews and the potential for monetary compensation, has created opportunities and incentive for false allegations to occur:[24]
mally, an allegation of a criminal offence has to stand or fall on its own merits: if a witness accusing someone of sexual abuse was sufficiently credible, or could adduce supporting evidence, then an abuser would be convicted. Until 1991, multiple allegations against the same person could only be held to be mutually corroborating if there were 'striking similarities' between the alleged crimes, indicating a criminal's 'signature,' a distinct modus operandi. In effect, the courts have accepted the idea of 'corroboration by volume'.

In 2002, the Home Affairs Select Committee (Fourth report, 2001/2), which dealt with police trawling practices and referred to the 'enormous difficulties' faced by those accused of child sexual abuse, recommended that the requirement for similar fact evidence to be linked by 'striking similarities' be restored in cases involving allegations of historical child abuse.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/yes-false-accusations-destroy-lives/article/2557145
http://www.falselyaccused.co.uk/consequences-of-false-sexual-accusations/

so get your facts RIGHT before speaking as you sound like a fool. please corroborate your opinions with references otherwise you sound like those fark up cops who plant evidence and simply accuse people based on old wives gossips or heresay. Its fark up complaining sinkies like you who cry wolf and cow beh and cow bu but run away and shut up when real trouble strikes like those bastard cops

lastly this is not uncommon as it also happens elsewhere.
One of the stories highlighted below concerns a young man who was falsely labeled a rapist by some bullies at school. He hanged himself. He was 16. Another concerns a man who spent a year and a half in prison based on a false accusation of sexual assault (among other false accusations). While the man was behind bars, his mother killed herself, believing her son was a pimp and a rapist.

a false accusation against a child for a minor crime or molest against another child may have fatal consequences for the accused and mother. I'm sure the father and mother now have severe depression for the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!
reference below.

http://restrainingorderabuse.com/20...e-effects-of-finger-pointing-and-legal-abuse/

go and read this scientific analysis on Recantation and False Allegations of Child Abuse and its incidence before bullshitting here .
http://www.nationalcac.org/professi...nd false allegations biblography updated2.pdf

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the very fact he jump means he is most likely not guilty. even if he is guilty he deserve better, at most a warning for such a minor case of molest( I have see fark up ladies who would scream molest even when a hand would slightly brush across their buttock innocently in a crowded train only to suddenly shutup when they realised it was an old granny hands touching them accidentally in a crowded train, not to mention alot of ugly school girls who think everyone who talks to them is trying to bed them and behave like some farkup prima donnas). you like to talk about victim's feelings. come on. the police is nOt judge jury executioner. for all you know the evidence may be flimsy and does not hold water and then who is the real victim now?

what about the accused feelings if he is found not guilty after a trial. the trauma, gossips and bad publicity for past few years in front of his classmates and teachers and parents CANNOT be undone!!!!!
You still have not answered my main question ie what if that person who was wrongly accused was your son? the fact that you are angry (as shown in your posts) shows a deep conflict of duty. easy for you to criticise otehrs when they are not your flesh and blood. Your logic is all warped and stupid. the fact that you agree with leongsam shows how stupid and unreasonable you are and by doing so encouraging such idiotic behaviour. I did NOT said the police should not investigate. Do not twist my words or plant false evidence(like those cops) in my posts. I said the method of questioning and preventing legal access or parental presence for a minor(which every country except singapore does!!!) during interrogation is wrong. Also why 5 cops to arrest a minor for a supposedly molest case??? please answer this simple question logicallty. the only reason I can think of is to intimidate that 14 year old kid. he is not mas selamat. you and leongsam should grow up .
In police and intel service they always tell you that large numbers of people are usually present in the room to visually intimidate your suspect.
It's like like in a gang fight showdown(which the cops learn form gangsters who prey like a pack of dogs against one or two rivals whio quickly chicken out. this is basicc psychology) . Thats why they use large and huge police or interrogator presence in room to scare and confuse the kid so that he would mess up his testimony and confess quickly(even if he is innocent).
The police fark up big time and if this is in USA or just taiwan or japan, heads of police and the ministry of HA would roll. in taiwan a similar case happened whereby they interrogated someone (an adult) till he confessed
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-15476561
Taiwan's defence ministry says it will pay $3.4m (£2.1m) in compensation to the relatives of an air force private who was wrongly executed in 1997.

Well said!

If he is some Minister 's son, the whole episode will be different.

And if the Minister son jumps, you bet the police will still be nonchalant.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said!

If he is some Minister 's son, the whole episode will be different.

And if the Minister son jumps, you bet the police will still be nonchalant.

If he were LTK's son, a hundred policeman will turn up at school with 10 ang chias. Be grateful only 5 turned up at school, you stinking sinkie peasant. Who told you to procreate little sinkies to be fucked by the police state? Only lazy and daft sinkies do. I don't and never will.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one bullshitting that I am criminal with a son who has criminal gene. I am still waiting for your proof. So no proof? I can therefore conclude you are from certain country with the proven trait of rumour mongering losers who will insult others with false accusations when lost and cannot win with proper decorum.

Anyway you sure talk like expert now dismissing the study and said only one is molest case whereas the rest have sexual penetration. So your point is rape then count, molest OK? French kiss OK? Groping OK? Touching private part with no penetration OK?

I think you mentioned karma in your earlier post, please remember that you said all these have no long term effect on molest victim and don't complain when your children or grandxhildren become the victim. As far as I am concerned, I don't claim to be psychology expert, but I consider sexual abuse to include molest and rape, it is a matter of severity. Of course rape will bring maximum degree of long term effect.

BULLSHIT. hahha. stop twisting facts. you sure does NOT know how to read.
the whole article refers to sex abuse like rapes or penetration" ....average age at which consensual intercourse first occurred, and the frequency of consensual intercourse with peers prior to reaching the age of 16 years, did not differ between controls and those reporting child sexual abuse. When, however, only those reporting child sexual abuse involving penetration were considered, they were significantly more likely to report consensual intercourse with peers prior to 16 years of age.
eg ".... The controls and those reporting child sexual abuse were equally likely to have been sexually active in the six months prior to interview, but child sexual abuse victims expressed significantly greater dissatisfaction with the frequency of intercourse,
please don't quote anecdotal cases . in your article the case of effect of child sexual abuse like molest. referes to cases of ADULTS molesting child!!!! "
throughout the article you quote, there are more than 50 references to rapes, pregnancies, intercourse, etc but only 1 reference to molest and that is it refers to molest by an adult!!!!! there is not a single reference to anything about molest by another child in that article which is very rare .
on the other hand I can quoet hundreds of references to effects
in effect false allegations of child molestations is very high!!! even in UK they acknowledge the police tend to simply over charge based on allegations and false allegations and convictions can be as high as 35%

".......Findings of multiple studies performed between 1987 and 1995 suggested that the rate of false allegations ranged from a low of 6% to a high of 35% of reported child sexual abuse cases[ ].[8] Experts have argued that the reason for the wide range of differences in the rates resulted from different criteria used in various studies. In particular, a lower rate was found in studies that considered false allegations to be based on intentional lying, whereas the higher rates were reported in studies that also added unintentional false allegations resulting from suggestive questioning"

According to support group Falsely Accused Carers and Teachers (FACT), in 2000 there was a 90% conviction rate for alleged child sex abusers as compared to just 9% for cases of adult rape.[22] In the UK, all the post-1970 court cases that are recognized as authorities on evidence of disposition "concern charges of sexual abuse of minors".[23] In 1991, the House of Lords judgment in Director of Public Prosecutions versus P significantly lowered the barrier to admission of similar fact evidence of disposition to commit a crime.

This, combined with the police practice of "trawling" for child abuse victims using door-to-door interviews and the potential for monetary compensation, has created opportunities and incentive for false allegations to occur:[24]
mally, an allegation of a criminal offence has to stand or fall on its own merits: if a witness accusing someone of sexual abuse was sufficiently credible, or could adduce supporting evidence, then an abuser would be convicted. Until 1991, multiple allegations against the same person could only be held to be mutually corroborating if there were 'striking similarities' between the alleged crimes, indicating a criminal's 'signature,' a distinct modus operandi. In effect, the courts have accepted the idea of 'corroboration by volume'.

In 2002, the Home Affairs Select Committee (Fourth report, 2001/2), which dealt with police trawling practices and referred to the 'enormous difficulties' faced by those accused of child sexual abuse, recommended that the requirement for similar fact evidence to be linked by 'striking similarities' be restored in cases involving allegations of historical child abuse.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/yes-false-accusations-destroy-lives/article/2557145
http://www.falselyaccused.co.uk/consequences-of-false-sexual-accusations/

so get your facts RIGHT before speaking as you sound like a fool. please corroborate your opinions with references otherwise you sound like those fark up cops who plant evidence and simply accuse people based on old wives gossips or heresay. Its fark up complaining sinkies like you who cry wolf and cow beh and cow bu but run away and shut up when real trouble strikes like those bastard cops

lastly this is not uncommon as it also happens elsewhere.
One of the stories highlighted below concerns a young man who was falsely labeled a rapist by some bullies at school. He hanged himself. He was 16. Another concerns a man who spent a year and a half in prison based on a false accusation of sexual assault (among other false accusations). While the man was behind bars, his mother killed herself, believing her son was a pimp and a rapist.

a false accusation against a child for a minor crime or molest against another child may have fatal consequences for the accused and mother. I'm sure the father and mother now have severe depression for the rest of their lives!!!!!!!!
reference below.

http://restrainingorderabuse.com/20...e-effects-of-finger-pointing-and-legal-abuse/

go and read this scientific analysis on Recantation and False Allegations of Child Abuse and its incidence before bullshitting here .
http://www.nationalcac.org/professi...nd false allegations biblography updated2.pdf

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally .... a statement from the SPF. Believed the order comes from the TOP.

SINGAPORE — The Singapore Police Force today (Feb 1) delivered a statement regarding the death of a 14-year-old male student who had been under investigation for outrage of modesty.

In the statement, the Police said it would be reviewing its procedures to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed.

STATEMENT IN FULL:

Police Statement on Death of 14-Year-Old Male Student Under Investigation for Outrage of Modesty

In this case, a Police report was lodged about a molestation. Based on CCTV evidence, Police officers went to conduct enquiries at a school. To keep investigations discreet, the officers went in plainclothes and in unmarked cars. After discussions with the school officials, and the viewing of the CCTV records, Benjamin was identified as the boy in the CCTV records. He was brought to the Principal’s office by a school official and was spoken with in the presence of a Police officer. Before he was brought back to Ang Mo Kio Division, he contacted his mother to inform her of the Police’s investigations. The Police officer also spoke to the mother.

While at Ang Mo Kio Division, he was interviewed by one Investigation Officer at his workstation in an open plan office with other workstations. He was fully cooperative during the interview. He was then released on bail and went back with his mother.

The Police have been asked whether it should review the procedure to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed. The Police will review and address this issue.

Police investigations have not been completed. A Coroner’s Inquiry will be held upon the conclusion of investigations, where all the relevant facts will be presented to the State Coroner. At the inquiry, the family will also be able to raise all questions that they may have.

Benjamin’s passing was tragic. The Police have expressed their deepest condolences to the family. They have met the family to address their questions on the case and provide clarifications on the actions of the Police officers during their interaction with Benjamin

Source: todayonline

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw my agreement with leongsam is based on simple logic. Molest is a crime and should be investigated. 5 police may be overkill but anyone is concerned about the molest victim's feelings? Also, if no evidence, the police will haul him up for investigation? I read somewhere that it happened in a lift and have CCTV recording. What is the chance of stranger in a lift will go anyhow report someone molested her? You think a girl won't feel embarrassed to tell police she is molested or raped? This is clearly not a case of school bully anyhow accuse or sabo him.

The kid is from a neighbourhood school. His family is poor. It is therefore very likely he did molest the little girl. Students from neighbourhood schools often get into fights, smoke and loiter around the vicinity of their HDB neighbourhood. My RC friends have tons of complaints about these hooligans.

Be thankful the cops were friendly already. If it was me, I would have dragged the little fucker to the station, whacking him with my police truncheon all the way.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kid is from a neighbourhood school. His family is poor. It is therefore very likely he did molest the little girl. Students from neighbourhood schools often get into fights, smoke and loiter around the vicinity of their HDB neighbourhood. My RC friends have tons of complaints about these hooligans.

Be thankful the cops were friendly already. If it was me, I would have dragged the little fucker to the station, whacking him with my police truncheon all the way.

You shld use the truncheon to shaft it up ur own arse, talk cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly as what I said earlier, if the police have no evidence, they will go and haul him up for investigation? So there is CCTV evidence and he is identified. If false accusations, he would have screamed and kicked up a big fuss at the principal and police for maligning him.

And my reply to krafty who said woman is stupid. This case already proven it is the men here who are stupid and don't use brains to think before judging, just based on superstition and hearsay.

Finally .... a statement from the SPF. Believed the order comes from the TOP.

SINGAPORE — The Singapore Police Force today (Feb 1) delivered a statement regarding the death of a 14-year-old male student who had been under investigation for outrage of modesty.

In the statement, the Police said it would be reviewing its procedures to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed.

STATEMENT IN FULL:

Police Statement on Death of 14-Year-Old Male Student Under Investigation for Outrage of Modesty

In this case, a Police report was lodged about a molestation. Based on CCTV evidence, Police officers went to conduct enquiries at a school. To keep investigations discreet, the officers went in plainclothes and in unmarked cars. After discussions with the school officials, and the viewing of the CCTV records, Benjamin was identified as the boy in the CCTV records. He was brought to the Principal’s office by a school official and was spoken with in the presence of a Police officer. Before he was brought back to Ang Mo Kio Division, he contacted his mother to inform her of the Police’s investigations. The Police officer also spoke to the mother.

While at Ang Mo Kio Division, he was interviewed by one Investigation Officer at his workstation in an open plan office with other workstations. He was fully cooperative during the interview. He was then released on bail and went back with his mother.

The Police have been asked whether it should review the procedure to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed. The Police will review and address this issue.

Police investigations have not been completed. A Coroner’s Inquiry will be held upon the conclusion of investigations, where all the relevant facts will be presented to the State Coroner. At the inquiry, the family will also be able to raise all questions that they may have.

Benjamin’s passing was tragic. The Police have expressed their deepest condolences to the family. They have met the family to address their questions on the case and provide clarifications on the actions of the Police officers during their interaction with Benjamin

Source: todayonline

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly as what I said earlier, if the police have no evidence, they will go and haul him up for investigation? So there is CCTV evidence and he is identified. If false accusations, he would have screamed and kicked up a big fuss at the principal and police for maligning him.

You missed the point. It is not the fact that he did it or not. It is the way the Police handle the investigation on a 14 year old that is archaic and clearly not appropriate.

If it is appropriate, there is no need to review the current procedures.

The boy jumped because of this - "You say I am guilty, I’m guilty then.”

Do you understand what the 14 year old boy is saying ?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very low class bully to look down on neighbourhood school children and poor family. Fyi not all neighbourhood school kids are poor, I do have friends earning decent income with children in neighbourhood school. And poor doesn't mean no morals.