• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As shown below, the little molester was not tortured or ill-treated in the police station. He was interviewed in a workstation instead of the interrogation room usually reserved for more hardened criminals and trouble-makers like opposition members. The kid killed himself to avoid facing the music.

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) broke its silence on the death of Benjamin Lim, a 14-year-old male student with a public statement on Monday evening.

Lim was under the investigation for an alleged outrage of modesty. Shortly after returning home with his mother and sister from the police station, he locked himself in his room and jumped out the window to his death. In the statement, the SPF said it would be reviewing its procedures on the accompaniment of an appropriate adult to be present during the police interview of a minor.

In the statement, the SPF said it would be reviewing its procedures on the accompaniment of an appropriate adult to be present during the police interview of a minor.

The police also said that it had met the family to clarify the actions of the police officers during their interaction with Benjamin. TOC understands that the family have met the police on Monday morning, however, was shocked from the details of the meeting.

To understand more about the case, please read the interview with the family on what transpired on the day.

Police Statement on Death of 14-Year-Old Male Student Under Investigation for Outrage of Modesty

In this case, a Police report was lodged about a molestation. Based on CCTV evidence, Police officers went to conduct enquiries at a school. To keep investigations discreet, the officers went in plainclothes and in unmarked cars. After discussions with the school officials, and the viewing of the CCTV records, Benjamin was identified as the boy in the CCTV records. He was brought to the Principal’s office by a school official and was spoken with in the presence of a Police officer. Before he was brought back to Ang Mo Kio Division, he contacted his mother to inform her of the Police’s investigations. The Police officer also spoke to the mother.

While at Ang Mo Kio Division, he was interviewed by one Investigation Officer at his workstation in an open plan office with other workstations. He was fully cooperative during the interview. He was then released on bail and went back with his mother.

The Police have been asked whether it should review the procedure to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed. The Police will review and address this issue.

Police investigations have not been completed. A Coroner’s Inquiry will be held upon the conclusion of investigations, where all the relevant facts will be presented to the State Coroner. At the inquiry, the family will also be able to raise all questions that they may have.

Benjamin’s passing was tragic. The Police have expressed their deepest condolences to the family. They have met the family to address their questions on the case and provide clarifications on the actions of the Police officers during their interaction with Benjamin.

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-procedures-on-police-interviews-with-minors/

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the way the Police handle the investigation on a 14 year old that is archaic and clearly not appropriate.

Why is it archaic and inappropriate? This has always been the modus operandi of the police. That's what they did to 16 year old Amos Yee anyway. Shove it up your ass, peasant sinkie!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The kid is from a neighbourhood school. His family is poor. It is therefore very likely he did molest the little girl. Students from neighbourhood schools often get into fights, smoke and loiter around the vicinity of their HDB neighbourhood. My RC friends have tons of complaints about these hooligans.

Be thankful the cops were friendly already. If it was me, I would have dragged the little fucker to the station, whacking him with my police truncheon all the way.

A financially poor individual or family does not mean that he or they are morally poor or liable to misbehave.
There is no evidence that the said five police officers were friendly.
If they were friendly, the Singapore Police Force has to send two instead of five police officers to speak with the deceased, in the presence of his teacher and/or principal, and at least one of his parents.
Perhaps, you should volunteer to be "whacked" by the students at the deceased's school.

You sound like an unreasonable and illogical individual, who continues to post pro-PAP and pro-establishment messages and comments, with no regard to the facts, the truth, courtesy and respect for common sense and reasonableness.
Please do not spread or impart your sense of fairness and justice, reasoning and problem solving skills to other individuals, through your volunteer work as a member of the "grassroots" and/or the Singapore Peoples' Association.

I rarely post "hate messages" or wish ill will upon any individual, but today, your insensitive messages warrant a wish that instead of the deceased 14 year old student, perhaps, that should happen to you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A financially poor individual or family does not mean that he or they are morally poor or liable to misbehave.

Low-income neighbourhoods tend to have lower property prices. That has a lot to do with the crime rate in their neighbourhood. Just look at Geylang and Joo Chiat, especially near the red light district. It's the same for slums and other no-go zones around the world. They are all poor-people districts.
There is no evidence that the said five police officers were friendly.
If they were friendly, the Singapore Police Force has to send two instead of five police officers to speak with the deceased, in the presence of his teacher and/or principal, and at least one of his parents.
Perhaps, you should volunteer to be "whacked" by the students at the deceased's school.

The article already said that the police were friendly enough. They came in unmarked cars, and they were plainclothes police, not your usual uniformed cops.

You sound like an unreasonable and illogical individual, who continues to post pro-PAP and pro-establishment messages and comments, with no regard to the facts, the truth, courtesy and respect for common sense and reasonableness.
Please do not spread or impart your sense of fairness and justice, reasoning and problem solving skills to other individuals, through your volunteer work as a member of the "grassroots" and/or the Singapore Peoples' Association.

I rarely post "hate messages" or wish ill will upon any individual, but today, your insensitive messages warrant a wish that instead of the deceased 14 year old student, perhaps, that should happen to you.

I speak like a PAP supporter. That's how PAP worked all these years - hard truths, facts, and little tolerance for western liberalism nonsense. Such methods of working is unpleasant to the ears, but has yielded results in turning Singapore into a low-corruption country with safe streets and rich citizens.

Curse away all you like. Lots of people cursed Ah Gong too. But he lived to a ripe old age of 91, and when he died, hundreds of thousands of sinkies came to pay him their final respect. In contrast, hardly anyone cared about the passing of opposition figures.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low-income neighbourhoods tend to have lower property prices. That has a lot to do with the crime rate in their neighbourhood. Just look at Geylang and Joo Chiat, especially near the red light district. It's the same for slums and other no-go zones around the world. They are all poor-people districts.

The article already said that the police were friendly enough. They came in unmarked cars, and they were plainclothes police, not your usual uniformed cops.

I speak like a PAP supporter. That's how PAP worked all these years - hard truths, facts, and little tolerance for western liberalism nonsense. Such methods of working is unpleasant to the ears, but has yielded results in turning Singapore into a low-corruption country with safe streets and rich citizens.

Curse away all you like. Lots of people cursed Ah Gong too. But he lived to a ripe old age of 91, and when he died, hundreds of thousands of sinkies came to pay him their final respect. In contrast, hardly anyone cared about the passing of opposition figures.

John, before you sleep tonight , can you say a prayer to Benjamin Lim and ask him to close his eyes ?

sad eyes.jpeg

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it archaic and inappropriate? This has always been the modus operandi of the police. That's what they did to 16 year old Amos Yee anyway. Shove it up your ass, peasant sinkie!

Who cares about the wacko Amos Yee ? To the insane, even if you use insane tactics , it doesn't matter...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I speak like a PAP supporter. That's how PAP worked all these years - hard truths, facts, and little tolerance for western liberalism nonsense. Such methods of working is unpleasant to the ears, but has yielded results in turning Singapore into a low-corruption country with safe streets and rich citizens."

With respect, based on your messages, and "the way you speak (or write)", I am not sure whether or not the PAP (the Peoples Action Party, in Singapore), or any other organization, should be proud of you.

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP dear boy.
It's such a sad news for anyone with a conscience.
Of course there those who are born without one.
Remember life is the most precious thing that the Almighty Creator has given.
Always remember when you are faced with unbearable obstacles that the right
path that you have chosen is always laden with obstacles blocking your way.
Be it the Devil's Temptations or the Almighty's test to strengthen you.
You must face these obstacles with Courage and Faith.
Never give up your precious life no matter what the price.
Live to a ripe old age where you can relive those sweet and bitter moments with a smile.

Here is a poem by Dave Griffith who lived a life with Courage and Faith
even when he is in a home for the aged.

What do you see nurses? . . .. . .What do you see?

What are you thinking .. . when you're looking at me?

A cranky old man, . . . . . .not very wise,

Uncertain of habit .. . . . . . . .. with faraway eyes?

Who dribbles his food .. . ... . . and makes no reply.

When you say in a loud voice . .'I do wish you'd try!'

Who seems not to notice . . .the things that you do.

And forever is losing . . . . . .. . . A sock or shoe?

Who, resisting or not . . . ... lets you do as you will,

With bathing and feeding . . . .The long day to fill?

Is that what you're thinking?. .Is that what you see?

Then open your eyes, nurse .you're not looking at me.

I'll tell you who I am . . . . .. As I sit here so still,

As I do at your bidding, .. . . . as I eat at your will

.I'm a small child of Ten . .with a father and mother,

Brothers and sisters .. . . .. . who love one another

A young boy of Sixteen . . . .. with wings on his feet

Dreaming that soon now . . .. . . a lover he'll meet.

A groom soon at Twenty . . . ..my heart gives a leap.

Remembering, the vows .. .. .that I promised to keep.

At Twenty-Five, now . . . . .I have young of my own.

Who need me to guide . . . And a secure happy home.

A man of Thirty . .. . . . . My young now grown fast,

Bound to each other . . .. With ties that should last.

At Forty, my young sons .. .have grown and are gone,

But my woman is beside me . . to see I don't mourn.

At Fifty, once more, .. ...Babies play 'round my knee,

Again, we know children . . . . My loved one and me.

Dark days are upon me . . . . My wife is now dead.

I look at the future ... . . . . I shudder with dread.

For my young are all rearing .. . . young of their own.

And I think of the years . . . And the love that I've known.

I'm now an old man . . . . . . .. and nature is cruel.

It's jest to make old age . . . . . . . look like a fool.

The body, it crumbles .. .. . grace and vigour, depart.

There is now a stone . . . where I once had a heart.

But inside this old carcass . A young man still dwells,

And now and again . . . . . my battered heart swells

I remember the joys . . . . .. . I remember the pain.

And I'm loving and living . . . . . . . life over again.

I think of the years, all too few . . .. gone too fast.

And accept the stark fact . . . that nothing can last.

So open your eyes, people .. . . . .. . . open and see.

Not a cranky old man .Look closer . . . . see .. .. . .. .... . ME!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed the point. It is not the fact that he did it or not. It is the way the Police handle the investigation on a 14 year old that is archaic and clearly not appropriate.

If it is appropriate, there is no need to review the current procedures.

The boy jumped because of this - "You say I am guilty, I’m guilty then.”

Do you understand what the 14 year old boy is saying ?

From the police statement, there does not seem to be anything inappropriate, it did not even mention he was handcuffed. They were in plainclothes and not Police cars. So quite discreet arrangement appeared to be made indeed. However it is always good to review procedures for improvement like having an adult around for minor.

What's your point on saying the boy jumped becos "you say I am guilty, I am guilty then"? It is sad for his family that he jumped whether he is guilty or not. But let's not forget that there are also rape and molest victims who jumped or worse, are murdered.

I have pasted below this from the other thread on the policeman raped 16 year old girl case and this is the victim's feelings as recorded.

" According to a victim impact statement tendered to the court, the victim felt humiliated and ashamed by the episode and started to shun social gatherings and male counterparts. She also had thoughts of committing suicide.

The court also heard that the girl’s mother had to accompany her to sleep as she was fearful of being alone at night."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
To you and leong sam, you both have real fark up logic and as idiotic as the cops. well how would YOU feel if it was your son who gets hauled up and get arrested and handcuffed by 5 big sized cops in school for a suspected molest(no eye witness), interrogated for 2 long hours , handphone snatched away, psychologiocally treatened for 2 hours with no access to outside world(according to papers) and no one including you or your wife or lawyer or even independent adult are allowed any access to your son, who at the end of it probbaly confessed up to end the psychological torture. Oh i forgot he was alos denied his lunch and probably even use of the toilet.
On the other hand if it is your son in question, it is a foregone conclusion of guilt(no need 2 hours of interrogation as he would signed it immediately) and I am sure your son would not jumped off and kill himself as I have no doubt given his warped crap IQ and criminal gene he is really guilty of molest. hence you have no empathy of what innocence is like or what the dead boy went through. hahahah

My son could easily handle this sort of treatment because he has inherited good genes. If he was innocent, he's simply say so and then go back to his usual routine. That's how tough people operate. They refuse to allow issues to get them down.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and my son would be up to whatever challenge he had to confront in the course of his life.

I am very proud of my son.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the police statement, there does not seem to be anything inappropriate, it did not even mention he was handcuffed. They were in plainclothes and not Police cars. So quite discreet arrangement appeared to be made indeed. However it is always good to review procedures for improvement like having an adult around for minor.

What's your point on saying the boy jumped becos "you say I am guilty, I am guilty then"? It is sad for his family that he jumped whether he is guilty or not. But let's not forget that there are also rape and molest victims who jumped or worse, are murdered.

I have pasted below this from the other thread on the policeman raped 16 year old girl case and this is the victim's feelings as recorded.

" According to a victim impact statement tendered to the court, the victim felt humiliated and ashamed by the episode and started to shun social gatherings and male counterparts. She also had thoughts of committing suicide.

The court also heard that the girl’s mother had to accompany her to sleep as she was fearful of being alone at night."

you are a stupid bastard and I agree with wunderfool and alot of people here that that you are so farking stupid that it is a crime for anyone includnig you or your progeny to have your genes and low IQ(as I alluded to earlier)
why compared apples with oranges? you so stupid or what? you might as compare him to a serial killer or adolf hitler.
there is a big difference between molest and rape. Show me a case with reference where the molest victim says she wants to kill herself after a single molest. I have yet to hear of it. if a simple instance of molest can trigger thoughts of suicide, that person is probbaly you who should have been better of dead anyway as such people are highly immature. rape leading to suicide yes I can understand but molest??? hahahhhah you might as well says an unwarranted kiss makes you suicidal. maybe for the kisser if you are so ugly and got traumatised . a simple unwarranted touch can trigger suicide??? hahahhah. you might as well not shake hands.
On the other hand I can show you thousands of real cases docuumneted in internet where kids or innocent people have killed themselves from the pressures of a single false molest accusation. not everybody who scream molest have to believed. the world is too complicated for your 1 neuron powered mind. You still haven't answered my question as to why the police send 5 plain clothes guys(usually these are senior detectives which makes it worse) to a school , midway during lessons to arrest a suspect(a 14 year old skinny kid who by all his friends account is a benign, timid and kind guy).
the cops are bastards and incompetent and you seemed only interested in protecting their crap reputation. even in the recent real rape case, these assholes blunder by not taking a DNA swab. something so simple taht even the chief judge scolded them for such idiotic incompetency. even then I do not see 5 cops arresting that asshole rapist.
even in the Kovan case, they took so long to arrest their own rouge colleague. sorry correction. that guy escape and it wa sthe mallaysian cops who manage to track and arrest him after he has escaped to JB. ditto for mas selamat. and here you are covering the poodles asses till you stinks of shit. hahhaha. all you can do is just whine here and there and cannot even give me a good reference to back up what you said. obviously you do not do research or have not gone to uni to know how credible people like scientists or lawyers talk or put forward their arguments. of course I forgot you are in the the same league as those idiotic cops.
BTW you still have tell me what you would do if it is your son instead who get falsely accused and jump off. bet my ass you would sing a different tune then.
or is it you have no guts to tell us what you would do? easy to criticise when it is not your kid who committed suicide because of police harrassment . even in an open office any idiots can still interrogate and threaten a kid till they confess. That's why the law society wants all interrogation to be video taped long time ago and it takes a sad case like this for the police to admit indirectly they cock up(by saying they would reconsider). you are just too stupid to understand. and I mean it. alot of forummers here can see my logic versus your pitiful idiotic whinings defending at least 5 cops.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
On the other hand I can show you thousands of real cases docuumneted in internet where kids or innocent people have killed themselves from the pressures of a single false molest accusation. not everybody who scream molest have to believed. the world is too complicated for your 1 neur0n powered mind. You still haven't answered my question as to why the police send 5 plain clothes guys(usually these are senior detectives which makes it worse) to a school , midway during lessons to arrest a suspect(a 14 year old skinny kid who by all his friends account is a benign, timid and kind guy).

Just because someone is kind and timid does not mean he's an angel.

My thoughts are with the molest victim. Singapore society is really warped nowadays and seems to have gone the way of the liberal West where alleged criminals have more rights than the victims.

The police have a job to do. When a crime is committed it is their job to investigate. If they feel there is sufficient evidence the case is brought to court and the legal system decides innocence or guilt. It may not be the perfect system but it is the best we have at the moment.

Many of us have been hauled up for questioning despite being innocent by parents, teachers etc during our childhood. Interrogation doesn't imply guilt. It can just as well prove innocence.

I was questioned by the police when I was in teenager. In the course of the questioning, I provided an alibi which proved I was not present at the time of the alleged offense. Without being questioned, I would have remained a suspect.

The police exist to bring the guilty to justice on behalf of the victims. It may not be a pleasant process but it needs to done. Those who cannot handle a straight forward interrogation are obviously extremely feeble and society is probably better off without them. It's a tough world out there. We cannot be treating everyone as if they're still in kindergarten especially once they've reached their teens.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing apples to orange is you by putting one failed case means all failed case. Don't accuse me of protecting police, I scolded them too for not shooting the little India rioters etc. All I am doing is judging base on the police statement released for this case.

As for me, I am not comparing apples to orange at all. If you read the details of enough news reporting of rapes and molests, you will know that it almost always started from molests and progressed over the years to rape of the same victim by the family/relative/friend. So molester can and do progressed to rapist.

And I have also given the details of molests that I have read in those news reports, and you have not answered me is it OK if your children or grandchildren are the victim? Will they commit suicide if heavily molested via kissing, groping, touching of private part except no penetration?

And you haven't shown me the proof of your false accusation that I am a criminal either. So your moral character is obviously lacking too.

As for your question on what will I do if my son? If false accusations, I expect him to scream at the principal and police. And then after that just continue his life as normal and forget about it. And I am saying based on my own experience of false accusations by my ex boss.

you are a stupid bastard and I agree with wunderfool and alot of people here that that you are so farking stupid that it is a crime for anyone includnig you or your progeny to have your genes and low IQ(as I alluded to earlier)
why compared apples with oranges? you so stupid or what? you might as compare him to a serial killer or adolf hitler.
there is a big difference between molest and rape. Show me a case with reference where the molest victim says she wants to kill herself after a single molest. I have yet to hear of it. if a simple instance of molest can trigger thoughts of suicide, that person is probbaly you who should have been better of dead anyway as such people are highly immature. rape leading to suicide yes I can understand but molest??? hahahhhah you might as well says an unwarranted kiss makes you suicidal. maybe for the kisser if you are so ugly and got traumatised . a simple unwarranted touch can trigger suicide??? hahahhah. you might as well not shake hands.
On the other hand I can show you thousands of real cases docuumneted in internet where kids or innocent people have killed themselves from the pressures of a single false molest accusation. not everybody who scream molest have to believed. the world is too complicated for your 1 neur0n powered mind. You still haven't answered my question as to why the police send 5 plain clothes guys(usually these are senior detectives which makes it worse) to a school , midway during lessons to arrest a suspect(a 14 year old skinny kid who by all his friends account is a benign, timid and kind guy).
the cops are bastards and incompetent and you seemed only interested in protecting their crap reputation. even in the recent real rape case, these assholes blunder by not taking a DNA swab. something so simple taht even the chief judge scolded them for such idiotic incompetency. even then I do not see 5 cops arresting that asshole rapist.
even in the Kovan case, they took so long to arrest their own rouge colleague. sorry correction. that guy escape and it wa sthe mallaysian cops who manage to track and arrest him . ditto for mas selamat. and here you are covering the poodles asses till you stinks of shit. hahhaha. all you can do is just whine here and there and cannot even give me a good reference. of course I forgot you are in the the same league as those idiotic cops.
BTW you still have tell me what you would do if it is your son who get fallsely accused and jump off. bet my ass you would sing a different tune then.
or is it you have no guts to tell us what you would do? easy to criticise when it is not your kid who committed suicide because of police harrassment . even in an open office any idiots can still interrogate and threaten a kid till they confess. That's why the law society wants all interrogation to be video taped long time ago and it takes a sad case like this for the police to admit indirectly they cock up(by saying they would reconsider). you are just too stupid to understand. and I mean it. alot of forummers here can see my logic versus your pitiful idiotic whinings defending at ;east 5 cops.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing apples to orange is you by putting one failed case means all failed case. Don't accuse me of protecting police, I scolded them too for not shooting the little India rioters etc. All I am doing is judging base on the police statement released for this case.

As for me, I am not comparing apples to orange at all. If you read the details of enough news reporting of rapes and molests, you will know that it almost always started from molests and progressed over the years to rape of the same victim by the family/relative/friend. So molester can and do progressed to rapist. And I have also given the details of molests that I have read in those news reports, and you have not answered me are they OK if your children or grandchildren are the victim?

And you haven't shown me the proof of your false accusation that I am a criminal either. So your intelligence nor moral character are nothing to shout about. As for your question on what will I do if my son? If false accusations, I expect him to scream at the principal and police. And then after that just continue his life as normal and forget about it. And I am saying based on my own experience of false accusations by my ex boss.
that's why i said you are farking stupid and does not know how to read. I said what would you do if the police harrassed and interrogated your son till he kill himself in your absence like in this case not whether he is guilty or innocent which is a moot point. although based on your IQ and gene he is probably guilty. You are like alot of slimy snakes who twists and evade answering the point by twisting questions . In a cross examination in court (which I have attended many times) you would surely be told off by the judge. you have refused to directly answer my simple question despite me posting it many times. you chicken, stupid or what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i said you are farking stupid and does not know how to read. I said what would you do if the police harrassed and interrogated your son till he kill himself in your absence like in this case not whether he is guilty or innocent which is a moot point. although based on your IQ and gene he is probably guilty. You are like alot of slimy snakes who twists and evade answering the point by twisting questions . In a cross examination in court (which I have attended many times) you would surely be told off by the judge. you have refused to directly answer my simple question despite me posting it many times. you chicken, stupid or what?

Hey bastard bully, you are the one making baseless false accusations of me a criminal and avoiding answering my questions and yet got the cheek to call me snake. You based on what to judge the police harassed him? I already said in my previous reply post to wunderfool there seem to be nothing inappropriate. You are the moron immoral snake who make false accusations of others to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer my questions numero uno. Don't accuse me of not answering your questions but got the cheek not to answer my questions. What a shameless hypocrite!

As for me, I am not comparing apples to orange at all. If you read the details of enough news reporting of rapes and molests, you will know that it almost always started from molests and progressed over the years to rape of the same victim by the family/relative/friend. So molester can and do progressed to rapist.

And I have also given the details of molests that I have read in those news reports, and you have not answered me is it OK if your children or grandchildren are the victim? Will they commit suicide if heavily molested via kissing, groping, touching of private part except no penetration?

And you haven't shown me the proof of your false accusation that I am a criminal either. So your moral character is obviously lacking too.

As for your question on what will I do if my son? If false accusations, I expect him to scream at the principal and police. And then after that just continue his life as normal and forget about it. And I am saying based on my own experience of false accusations by my ex boss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because someone is kind and timid does not mean he's an angel.

My thoughts are with the molest victim. Singapore society is really warped nowadays and seems to have gone the way of the liberal West where alleged criminals have more rights than the victims.

The police have a job to do. When a crime is committed it is their job to investigate. If they feel there is sufficient evidence the case is brought to court and the legal system decides innocence or guilt. It may not be the perfect system but it is the best we have at the moment.

Many of us have been hauled up for questioning despite being innocent by parents, teachers etc during our childhood. Interrogation doesn't imply guilt. It can just as well prove innocence.

I was questioned by the police when I was in teenager. In the course of the questioning, I provided an alibi which proved I was not present at the time of the alleged offense. Without being questioned, I would have remained a suspect.

The police exist to bring the guilty to justice on behalf of the victims. It may not be a pleasant process but it needs to done. Those who cannot handle a straight forward interrogation are obviously extremely feeble and society is probably better off without them. It's a tough world out there. We cannot be treating everyone as if they're still in kindergarten especially once they've reached their teens.

Exactly, even a serial killer can be kind and timid too. And i read somewhere before it is proven that crimes such as arson when young do progressed to murderer when adult. So it is not right to dismiss molest as petty crime when it can progress to rapist. Not to mention the life long consequence on young molest victims.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies are a bunch of komplain kings. when poodles are bochap and too soft, sinkies complain their lack of manhood and gung-ho. when poodles act swiftly and decisively, sinkies complain they play hardball and too brash, especially in this loser's case, which ends up with a darwinian award.

sinkies are lucky that their poodles are not like those in the u.s., who will go all out in huge numbers and use maximum force to not only subdue and arrest but embarrass and humble a teenage jay walker for crossing the road wrongly. moreover, they can't wait to shoot to kill by emptying their magazines if the opportunity presents itself in the form of resistance or defiance with any perceived threat by the arrestee.

video of arrest in link....

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-california-police-officers-after-jaywalking