• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrity hairstylist Andy Lee: 'I bought $3 million apartment for my maid'

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha HIV positive is like death sentence. Got billions in the bank also no use! Maybe they should use the money to buy some condoms for their gay fuckers instead.
Alot lah .david gan addy lee xie shao guang
chen han wei bryan wong chow chong qing.
all sick ah qua

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Publicity stunt and showboating.

what a cheap showoff. and the headline is calculated to induce envy when there is nothing to be envious about such people. might as well say the sultan of brunei built the world largest palace for his maids and chauffeurs.
these are the cheapos and show offs with a measly 2 or 3 millions only and then brag loudlyto the world world about some crap low class apartments pigeon hole. the very fact he had to ask for $300,000 renovation and furnishings costs to be sponsored by local interior furnishings firm, with no ties to hair dressing means he is cheep. No design firm would sponsor any job for free unless you do a quid pro quo. who is he trying to bullshit.
Really rich and high class peple wouldn't even bother to ask that a $300K renovation job tab to be sponsored. in fact all my rich friends just keep a low profile and wear seikos, sun glasses and slippers when they go out . why? so as not to attract the gold diggers or kidnappers. nothing in life is for free. only cheap greedy stupid people always think that things are free or can be sponsored. you see them in the bloggers or TV or movie artistes etc selling away their morals, fibbing away about how good a product or firm is . haahahahahhha. these are the same people who would sell off their own mother, father, daughters etc if the price is high enough or maybe even at any price offered. offer them a price and they would even sleep with you esp those in the entertainment industry.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely. these are the cheapos and show offs with a measly 2 or 3 millions and brag to the world world about some crap low class apartments pigeon hole. the very fact he had to ask for $300,000 renovation and furnishings costs to be sponsored by local interior furnishings firm, with no ties to hair dressing means he is cheapo. Really rich and high class wouldn't even bother to ask that a $300K renovation job tab to be sponsored. in fact all my rich frineds just keep a low profile and wear seikos, sun glasses and slippers when they go out . why? so as not to attract the gold diggers or kidnappers. nothing in life is for free. only cheap greedy stupid people always think that things are free or can be sponsored. you see them in the bloggers etc selling away their morals, fibbing away . haahahahahhha. these are the people who sell off their mother, father, daughters etc if the price is high enough or maybe even at any price offered.

This addy got robbed before in malaysia in his homeland.
When he driving a toyota harrier.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punched and robbed, but no one helped him

CELEBRITY hairstylist Addy Lee was left frazzled after robbers punched him in the eye and drove off with his $120,000 car in Kuala Lumpur last week.*

He was confronted by four men who also took his wallet, which had $500.

The owner of Singapore's upscale Monsoon Hair Group was in KL then to host a company event.

He is both hairstylist and confidant to stars like Quan Yifeng, Bryan Wong and Michelle Chia.

Mr Lee, 36, went to get his car at about midnight on 10Jul after having coffee with a friend, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

When he approached his Toyota Harrier, he saw a man standing in front of it.

Thinking he was a car-cleaner, he waved him away. But the man did not budge.

Mr Lee told the Chinese daily: 'I said 'no', but the man said in Malay that he wanted to talk to me.'

Although Mr Lee felt something was amiss, three other men came from behind before he could react.

One of them grabbed his car keys from his hand.

Mr Lee struggled and was punched in the right eye by one of the men.

'I felt dizzy for a moment. My wallet was also taken from my pocket,' he said.

Soon after, the first man drove his car away, while the others escaped in another car.

FIVE MINUTES

The ordeal lasted five minutes, he said.*

Although he shouted for help, people just stood around and did not step forward.

'No one came to help me. I felt very helpless,' he said.

Finally, a passerby, who saw that he was injured, took him to a hospital to get his eye treated. He suffered a burst blood vessel.

Mr Lee said he was lucky his vision was not affected.

'Now that I think about it, I was really lucky. It's a good thing they didn't use a knife or gun,' said Mr Lee, who came to Singapore from Penang 17 years ago.

He said that one of the assailants was small and skinny, and likely to be in his 20s.

Mr Lee visits KL regularly for work and to oversee the running of Monsoon outlets there.

When contacted by The New Paper yesterday, Mr Lee said he was in KL again and that he was in a showroom looking to buy a car. He declined to talk about the incident.

taken :http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...36532,00.html?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 million dollar apartment and u still pay ur maid $550,get out of here.the maid would rather u pay her $5000 and u both live in a 2 room hdb flat.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
they why he got robbed only. if he is of any real worth(in the high society) and famous they would kidnap you and ignore the car as what friends said.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
they why he got robbed only. if he is of any real worth(in the high society) and famous they would kidnap you and ignore the car as what friends said.

Robbers are m&ds muslims who cut hair ownself.
Never likely to know addy n never able to afford a hair cut from him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kidnapping imprisonment minimum is ten to fifteen years,better to just steal the car,carjacking is considered petty crime in mudland.everyone has a relative,father,brother,cousin who carjacked.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kidnapping imprisonment minimum is ten to fifteen years,better to just steal the car,carjacking is considered petty crime in mudland.everyone has a relative,father,brother,cousin who carjacked.

a m&d acquaintance stole his own car , make police leeport and claim from insurance :eek::*:
3 Months later received insur payout. another 3 months later police called and say vehicle found. m&d collect vehicle and sold it to 2nd hand dealer.
I'm shocked by the episode.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Average neighborhood barber haircut charges $10 +/-.....he probably charges $1000 +++....lol

His standard can't charge this price la.
I think not even half of that.
Last time Kim Robinson also charge around $300-$400 only.
That botak gay David Gan also upped his price to that level to save face....before that he only can command around $250.
CB only Dumbfucks would find a botak hairstylist. How to trust a botak to cut your hair?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a m&d acquaintance stole his own car , make police leeport and claim from insurance :eek::*:
3 Months later received insur payout. another 3 months later police called and say vehicle found. m&d collect vehicle and sold it to 2nd hand dealer.
I'm shocked by the episode.

this is only profitable in mudland where car cost only 5k.in sg not advisable as the scrap metal value of ur car is only 5 percent of COE.