• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Say I Never Say

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am going to WP HQ on Monday to volunteer my services. If they find me deserving, I may get a chance next GE. Any bros keen?

When you see a lau ah pek next GE, that is me. Please vote for me. Thank you.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you hamsum? If not, don't scare the children as your face will be on ballot paper.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to WP HQ on Monday to volunteer my services. If they find me deserving, I may get a chance next GE. Any bros keen?

uncle, how old are you at that time?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

you so old meh............you post like in your 30's leh...........anyway, good to volunteer lah..........

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
early 60s still young. PaP said retirement age 65 mah, most probably next 2 years, they will announce retirement age extend to 70. who knows?

Just live each day like your last. Everyday is a bonus for me. Lots of slightly older colleagues all gone in their 60s. Few go past 70. Lifestyle maybe.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just live each day like your last. Everyday is a bonus for me. Lots of slightly older colleagues all gone in their 60s. Few go past 70. Lifestyle maybe.

Better relax and stay away frm politics, you live longer. Once in awhile enjoy Sammyboy's forum to talk cock. Forget abt changing our political system as 70% sinkies approve of PAP, plus PaP has all the angles covered, u of all person shld noe it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better relax and stay away frm politics, you live longer. Once in awhile enjoy Sammyboy's forum to talk cock. Forget abt changing our political system as 70% sinkies approve of PAP, plus PaP has all the angles covered, u of all person shld noe it.

Thank you for your kind advice. Precisely because I am aware of their
MO, I am going to block their angles. Surely I can value add and help my idol, the Great Teochew.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you come to my GRC, you definitely have my vote. You are certainly one of the best forummer in this forum.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the best Uncle GD... I still have your mobile no.. I can volunteer to be your election agent next GE..:biggrin: