• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mock GE

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone created an online election game that allows voting for the various candidates…just for fun….would love to see how those results tally up with the real thing come election time.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to play the game? Like the board game Risk?

no you fucknut….its a game for mobile phones/tablets…..the voting game….you have all the constituencies, smcs, grcs whatever all laid out, with the real candidates pics, bios etc.

people can go in and vote….just for fun….obviously its more for entertainment than serious consideration….

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
no you fucknut….its a game for mobile phones/tablets…..the voting game….you have all the constituencies, smcs, grcs whatever all laid out, with the real candidates pics, bios etc.

people can go in and vote….just for fun….obviously its more for entertainment than serious consideration….

He is mentally f'kin challenged and any explanation would elude him lol lol.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck you and your family. I will find them and they will be fucked.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck me harry and call me james so who in fuck is he lol (1 ).

a real piece of human excrement….started hounding me thinking i was some guy on here called scroobal…despite sam leong telling him it aint so….fucker thinks he's columbo…just because I joined the forum in 2008…same as scroobal……

suspect this jw5 hasn't had much human interaction seeing that he's a stinking white albino….theres only one other dude in singapore who might consider hanging with him…if he can get past the bodyguards…..lolololololololol!!!!!