• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious President election broadcast, too construed. Personality questions not sufficiently examined.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
President election broadcast, too construed. Personality questions not sufficiently examined.

As referenced below are questions that CEO love to ask potential candidates but I think that our system of state media campaigned presidency has failed to address.

I might well have to exercise my right to spoil my vote, if the candidates don't reveal their answers, especially what are their plans if they didn't win this presidency.

I think this is an extremely important area of examination to differentiate the wheat from the chaff. Those with a streak of megalomania/ who are just seeking an overpaid retirement job, not least of being regarded as monarchs in secured presidential convoys, guard of honour inspections etc world wide, or those who have sacrificed their lives for the good of society. Would they return to doing their charity work or was this work just a facade, a resume checklist to deceive voter's that they have a good heart? (Or worse, just a decoy to obscure their flaws, as was the case of our ex-speaker of Parliament who was Minister of Social and Family etc once too).

Hopefully, this is not the leadership position our candidates are aspiring to obtain:
DrearyColdAplomadofalcon-max-1mb.gif

===================

21 Weird but Revealing Job Interview Questions CEOs Love to Ask
8. "What are you doing when you feel most yourself, or most alive?"
11. "Give me three valid reasons why I should not hire you."
13. "If I showed up at your front door right now, what would I be surprised to see?"
14. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/21...job-interview-questions-ceos-love-to-ask.html