• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO 4 million draw today!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
must try luck, if group 1 not hit, will go to group 2.

tolong...if i hit, i will set up an account and donate money to this forum every month until i pass on. i will use my rich men connection to invest and list boss sam's forum on nasdaq. that time really can smoke cigar and manipulate prices from behind the scene.

i will also donate to all tissue aunties and cardboard uncles, i will make sure there is no more such scenarios. i will also donate to SPCA. the rest of the money i will go travel the world again!

shiok right! it's nice to have hope.

what will you do with the money if you strike toto?

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...set up an account and donate money to this forum every month until i pass on...my rich men connection to invest and list boss sam's forum on nasdaq. that time really can smoke cigar and manipulate prices from behind the scene. shiok right! it's nice to have hope.
Big time, wah Nasdag for this kopiforum. :p By hope, you also mean chasing dreams? :biggrin:

...use all the $$$$ to go hang flowers.
Err..you better off takeover the hfj, and call the shots. :p

run road.......
Cool. Daresay many half run road liao. This tiny red dot can be claustrophobic

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err..you better off takeover the hfj, and call the shots.

Lots of headaches running a HFJ. Singers give problems. Customers give problems. Staff give problems. Better to go and enjoy as patron. Several hangflower customers opened their own joint. Their motive is to tackle their own singers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boycott this joint....
Dun go there donate to shortarse fuckface MBT's son.
Nothing great about the place anyways.

TS thinks 4 million bigger than bullock cart wheel can do so many things.
Buy a decent 99 leasehold condo finish already.....dun even think landed or sentosa cove.

Else dun buy property splurge on a supercar or two, pick up a few nice timepieces buy a few presents for Mei Mei the rest spend on chionging.....enjoy few months to one year moola finito.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this Mah Jr's joint? I know he is involved in Thai discos but not sure if Sonar is his.

Chup Cheng Kia Adrain Mah in partnership with rip HL scion KC Kwek.
Now by default becomes majority shareholder.
That place import Taiwanese thai Korean and whatnot chicken in disguise.....high class pimp