• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COE Dropped, who is heading to car showroom?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh was kaypoh.

anyway i heard many 250, many got re-exported n modified by the sg owners to Malaysia garages for use for johor circuit/pasir gudang.

From what I heard from my mechanic, it is a decent car. Much better than 3 series or C-class. Cheaper to maintain too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be cheaper in the long run if you invested the $$$ into a home that was closer to where you frequent. That is what I did & although I have to put up with public transpore, it's not so bad because of the short distance.

Taking a cab is also cheaper because of the central location of my home.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be cheaper in the long run if you invested the $$$ into a home that was closer to where you frequent. That is what I did & although I have to put up with public transpore, it's not so bad because of the short distance.

Taking a cab is also cheaper because of the central location of my home.

Yes sir, I agree if u dun enjoy driving, then u save a lot more taking public transport
just that to some people it is a dream or hobby to drive, nothing wrong also
it is still a decent thing compared to finding chickens or drinking.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything new costs a bomb. Given my age, not worthwhile. I rather get a 7-8 year old car and continue that cycle till I go meet Harry in a cul de sac.

7-8 year old car no chance to bring either Cecilia or Serina for a spin, let alone both to tarma.

Invest your pension in a Supra lah.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honda Vezel is top selling parallel import model - 22 Jul 2015
http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=13335

In the first six months of 2015, a total of 3,256 PIs were registered, according to the Land Transport Authority (LTA) - over four times the figure in the same period in 2014. Registrations were led by the Honda Vezel with a whopping 1,242 units, or almost four out of every 10 cars.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honda Vezel is top selling parallel import model - 22 Jul 2015
http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=13335

In the first six months of 2015, a total of 3,256 PIs were registered, according to the Land Transport Authority (LTA) - over four times the figure in the same period in 2014. Registrations were led by the Honda Vezel with a whopping 1,242 units, or almost four out of every 10 cars.

I see many on the road. Nice and stylish. Drivers mostly young chaps. Yet to see "uncles'' driving this car.