• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Kuek deserved to be fucked!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just had coffee w Desmond n he told me a Chinese vendor has submitted lowest quote for a fleet of steam loco which he feels can replace the troublesome electric trains.

Smrt is looking to hire coal haulers - watch for the ads

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What is needed is a good dose of discipline. That is the only way you can govern a majority Chinese society.

I wonder why the ministry of education stripped the teachers the authority to discipline the students...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wonder why the ministry of education stripped the teachers the authority to discipline the students...

Because the teachers get carried away. If you give a peasant any power over others, they tend to abuse it.

Power needs to be in the hands of the natural aristocracy for the disciplinary system to function as it should.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
top action prize goes to 2 sinkie bengs doing pole dancing and muai thai around the pole. :*:

top audio prize goes to motor-mouth sinkie uncle on a non-stop verbal barrage complaining about his bag getting shafted. his saliva would have shorted the entire smrt system. :biggrin:

It is pretty obvious that the MRT system has more than enough capacity as there is ample space for kicking, swinging and shafting. In Japan and other Asian cities, this would not be possible because the trains are packed like sardines.

All this talk about Singapore being overcrowded is obviously a load of bull conjured up by the opposition IBs. :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
He knew it was coming...and the diesel trains will be here year end...so fast?
And Group Director Ma Sai said: "Our primary concern is ensuring we keep moving people and enhance their lives."
I think it's more likely to protect their asses being scorched!

Yaacob committed sg to cleaner air........ why we get cleaner burning diesel> >? Got such fuel meh?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are at the top of echelon. They know their stuff and they have the brains and the vision to analyse issues quickly and implement fixes at lightning speed.

If the class dunces are hired to do the job of running the country, then I worry.

I can't think of anyone worse than SPH or Desmond Kuek

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just had coffee w Desmond n he told me a Chinese vendor has submitted lowest quote for a fleet of steam loco which he feels can replace the troublesome electric trains.

Smrt is looking to hire coal haulers - watch for the ads

Some elites are going to be richer because of this deal. The Ah Tiongs are most willing to give some kickbats.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See? Now Desmond with the help of LTA's General has upped the ante.
Telling LHL & Lui what can you do if we sub the job to outsiders. Sack us? You got balls or not?