• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Former General Desmond Leaving UBS To Serve As Chief Charity Officer In Temasek! Focusing On Doing Good Deeds For 2023!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real losers are the ones whose income tax/GST/ property tax ect2 are used to indiretly fund the hefty salaries of this group.
In the civil service we have the Public Service Commission but I guess in the GLC's anything goes .
A PSC equivalent should be set up for all government linked entities,including NTUC and PA.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This article played up his contributions.

Govt took over ownership means he’s fucked up and needs help.

Overhauling the entire train system? Lol u think that happened due to him? I got a MLM product to introduce to you.

So what MLM product do you want to introduce to me?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm ok with him at UBS. Pay him millions but it's not our money.

Now he at temasek, same high pay, but it's from you and me.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give money for charity . No need to raise funds ? Ah Meng also can do the job,no need a general lah.Send him to Ukraine to gain real war experience .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't that the organization which distributed the toxic hand sanitizer to Sinkies? Or was it Temasek Foundation? :rolleyes:

ETmRrDEUEAEMcGQ.jpg:large

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In PAP camp, cheaper better and faster doesn't apply. Being slower, expensive and lousy gets you into top position quicker.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polish resume lah. Just like xiao li at Google. Now chobolan in govtech.
This is a usual style used by pappies.
What to do? No one complain