• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whore Jinx is gonna stand for election this coming GE.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See angmohs at the hawker center, left bottom?

Back in 1915, 100 years ago, angmoh were not allowed to assimilate or get near Chinese communities becos they are dealing with drugs opium, traffickers, and Chinese were the targeted consumers.

1900s were sad history of Chinese in China and SEA Singapore and Borneo region drugged by no other than the Evil Pommies.

The British governor of Singapore drugged their non-white British Subjects Chinese communities for drug money to expand their British Empire.

Look at the angmohs sitting there and guess what they are thinking of you Chinese Singaporeans?

1. That history of Singaporean Chinese were opium smokers and China were biggest opium suppliers and nothing to do with the British governor?

FAQ: If Singapore Chinese communities have access to opium from China why the British did nothing to stop the import?

2. Why did the non-white British Subjects NOT enjoy the same privileges to migrate to UK as citizens, and enjoy quality life style of the British backhome in Singapore? Why is Singapore drugged for dirty drug money?

So gentlemen, time to stand tall and be equal of the history of Singapore in 1915. Get the West to apologize to your forefathers drugged by no other the British Governor of Singapore, the evil barbaric racist bastards. The importation of massive drug by this evil bastard Brit is not for leisure use but to drug a nation, no excuse.

No excuse for drugging any race for dirty money to finance their industrial revolution growth and economy of their motherland, nor USA at the expense of one race, the Chinese. For drug trade to prosper it can only targeted well to do or wealthy countries to afford consuming drug.

man.jpg

Maybe Ah Looniee boi song with this image circulating in cyberspace.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha.....this is a god given thread.....
it will confirm the status of TS as someone in the know with inside scoop or another parroting canon fairy trying to steal the thunder......
best is we all will know this in a matter of weeks/months....
my assessment is HO Ching is unlikely to stand in an erection.....
even if she does, there is a high a chance she will be rejected at the polls.......so talking about she joining the cabinet is jumping the gun and is trait of a typical empty vessel.....lol.

That sounds right... and i think i know who you think the TS is

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...Ho your horses and stand by for ultimate surprise...
Ho is the secret weapon and TS has the inside coop...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right. He will form the strongest party with a Law Minister, a CJ plus a AG. No horse run!

All the apnn in the banks sure sponsor and suppork gaogao.....

But knowing mamas.....each of them will have their own individualized political parties.....

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no news about the candidacy? She was front and centre at the ND Rally and first to get up to greet LHL when he made his way down the stairs. No more sabbatical? Tick tock tick....

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in..... the whore is joining the cabinet.

I guess taking over Tharman's ministry of finance.

No wonder Tharman is not acting PM during Pinkie's absence in Hokkaido and instead Hng Khiang is acting PM.

Interesting rumor. Let's count how many people fall for this...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still no news about the candidacy? She was front and centre at the ND Rally and first to get up to greet LHL when he made his way down the stairs. No more sabbatical? Tick tock tick....

Ho Ching is so talented that she does not need a Cabinet position to be part of the Cabinet, just like Ah Ma, Ah Gong's wife. Ah Ma was so important that she was granted a state funeral, a privilege that even people like Toh Chin Chye and Ong Teng Cheong did not get or deserve.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is horrible news. she ran every company she was in charge to the ground. promoted everytime.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you're itching to fuck the TS.....
Come back again after nomination day.
hahaha.....fuck TS for what???
at most...just confirmed that he is a canon fairy....
the only people that goes around fucking people are the retarded oppo supporters...
i am papee doggie so no licence to fuxk...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....fuck TS for what???
at most...just confirmed that he is a canon fairy....
the only people that goes around fucking people are the retarded oppo supporters...
i am papee doggie so no licence to fuxk...

Still after nomination day.
Even though odds now seemed stacked in your facour.....never count your chickens till they're hatched.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
That said I'll love to see prediction come true.....Whore Jinx will be the extra man for opposition

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still after nomination day.
Even though odds now seemed stacked in your facour.....never count your chickens till they're hatched.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
That said I'll love to see prediction come true.....Whore Jinx will be the extra man for opposition
Hahaha....what chicken and eggs...read before you fire?
But then Your wisdom is never in doubt....blame everything under the sun to papee...cannot go wrong..
Your concept of democracy is ahead of time...anybody is free to stand in an erection but voters are not allowed to choose who they like... they must choose what you demand them to choose otherwise they would be called all sorts of names.....gong cheebyes, ball-less; etc....truly democratic

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess Tharman ain't moving on to the World Bank then - even if she had stood in TP most likely singkies would have still voted for PAP - too bad it's all hypothesis now :rolleyes: