• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 stupid sinkies fighting - that is why i stay away from sinkies

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The green guy said....hello friend what's your meaning? Talk to me in big small voice.....dun think female good to bully.....you got no balls is it?

I thought I heard, Hello 拎 近?....hello neighbour!...now everyone know, where they live!..ha ha ha...the one that came to fight, must be RC member, they all talk that way...the one in the house, the 60% who voted....fight, must call police....ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what i called " classic fight " .

Stewpig fuck this is a movie fight.....
Real fights are never like this even if both are well trained pugilists.....
A good example of classic fight between trained opponents then see mma or k1 type of fights

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that sinkie are passionate about fighting for their rights.

If you says something wrong, you must be ready for a fight... there are many "White & Green Snake" Ah Bengs and also Neo slappers out there gaming for a fight.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Provocateur (uncle in green) did not expect uncle in white to response as such thus caught off guard.
Uncle in white is better fighter after a stumbling start.....his advantage was the consistent raining of blows come what may.....a one stroke fighter if you may call him that.....but tactic worked as green uncle finally crumbled under his non stop blows.
Uncle in white since he got homeground advantage could have played dirty and grabbed a weapon......no dishonor in that.....
I support white uncle.....kena jio but never back down.

mr narong how good is your fighting? Can you fight really well? Seems like you have extensive experience in street fighting.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that sinkie are passionate about fighting for their rights.

If you says something wrong, you must be ready for a fight... there are many "White & Green Snake" Ah Bengs and also Neo slappers out there gaming for a fight.

Ah Gong is way ahead of his times in knowing of what could happen down the road .. he did the right thing to ban this...

pistol.jpeg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have informed the closest RC centre about this incident. This incident shows that the RC needs to step up its community-building activities to bond the residents closer to each other.

rc got police powers or pistol or baton or body camera/odour???

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why the two guys bochup when the woman shout "Pulley, Pulley..". For the wise knows the "Pullies" will show up late, and after the fight.:biggrin:

In the background I heard someone call the police. I was wondering if they turned up:confused:

How many hours did it take:confused: Maybe the person should have used the magic word "CSJ":biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand sinkies , why just a small fight must call police ? If 2 person are not armed it's ok for them to fight out their differences if they both agreed to fight . Silly sinkies

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand sinkies , why just a small fight must call police ? If 2 person are not armed it's ok for them to fight out their differences if they both agreed to fight . Silly sinkies

Because it is assault and battery if one gets beaten up.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why the two guys bochup when the woman shout "Pulley, Pulley..". For the wise knows the "Pullies" will show up late, and after the fight.:biggrin:

Druken ah neh come home, I call "pulley, pulley"...they came 45 mins, same ah neh & family fighting downstairs, "pulley" came, after 2 calls....30 mins....someone trying to steal a car, call "pulley"...30 mins came...would be thief went home to bead already....then, one amazing thing happen, just a week after the tek ka riot..... same ah neh family quarrelling downstairs, someone called the "pulley"....
5 police cars came, 15 policemen, with truncheons etc...

only 3 ah nehs quarrelling.....that's efficiency...& productivity....normally, it is 30 -45 mins....I have photo of that 5 cars & 15 "pulleys" taken with my mobile phone, at 5 am ....:biggrin:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sinkies are not only stupid,they can't even throw a proper punch. I'm now training with some top MMA fighter in OZ, these sinkies will not last 3 seconds from me.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These sinkies are not only stupid,they can't even throw a proper punch. I'm now training with some top MMA fighter in OZ, these sinkies will not last 3 seconds from me.

Now you are in OZ?

... got deeproma from poly already ah? Davis!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously , when 2 person fights you don't have to pull them apart , they will automatic stop in less then 10 mins because of exhaustion :wink:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not assault if both parties agreed to fight .

That is only because the event was videoed and we can see that it was actually fighting and affray, if it wasn't uploaded on video, the loser would report that he was assaulted. See how the woman reports that her husband is being beaten and not that he is fighting with another man?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously , when 2 person fights you don't have to pull them apart , they will automatic stop in less then 10 mins because of exhaustion :wink:

As a concerned individual, you pull them apart so that they would not cause further injury to each other, you quite dumb lah.