• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Families Threaten To Mass Vote Against PAP Due To Medisheld Life

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
With all that is going on, and all that has happened in the past years, I would be very surprised if any sane person would vote PAP in the coming GE. Granted there will be the diehard fucktards, but I hope most of them would have died since the last GE, or have turned from the darkside. We are not rebel scums, we are patriots.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all that is going on, and all that has happened in the past years, I would be very surprised if any sane person would vote PAP in the coming GE. Granted there will be the diehard fucktards, but I hope most of them would have died since the last GE, or have turned from the darkside. We are not rebel scums, we are patriots.

Voters have short memory lah. That's why opposition parties must keep drilling into voters the evils the PAP regime has committed against sinkees and the country. Can the opposition parties, esp the WP, meet the challenge or are they going to just acquiesce to the PAP again?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still trying to understand....I opted out of MEDISHIELD years ago, when they started letting private insurers take over, many years I am on INCOMESHILED...

Now, I have to pay for MEDISHIELD on top of my INCOMESHIED...according to the diagram from MOH.....RIGHT? say MS cost $80, IS cost another $90....altogether I pay $170 right for two health insurance polices, RIGHt??

Then, what does MS cover & IS cover after December 2015???....then how about my Medisave?...what does that cover?? I have so many coverages, so, when I am hospitalised....I use M-Save, MS, IS., plus, CHAS cards, Pioneer cards...so, I don't have to pay..RIGHT??

No....right!.... so, we have to vote right....RIGHT?? :mad:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still trying to understand....I opted out of MEDISHIELD years ago, when they started letting private insurers take over, many years I am on INCOMESHILED...

Now, I have to pay for MEDISHIELD on top of my INCOMESHIED...according to the diagram from MOH.....RIGHT? say MS cost $80, IS cost another $90....altogether I pay $170 right for two health insurance polices, RIGHt??

Then, what does MS cover & IS cover after December 2015???....then how about my Medisave?...what does that cover?? I have so many coverages, so, when I am hospitalised....I use M-Save, MS, IS., plus, CHAS cards, Pioneer cards...so, I don't have to pay..RIGHT??

No....right!.... so, we have to vote right....RIGHT?? :mad:

Many PR got hook line and Sinke, tos tat tot PAP gve PR for free better think twice.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are damn right tony esp those WP and SDP supporters they deserve to be screwed :wink:

nope, especially those PAP supporters..

the smart ones will choose SDP and the ball-less ones choose WP, The ball-lickers and stupid ones choose PAP.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
that confirmed my suspicion, the WP supporters are indeed ball-less turds. :wink:

nope, especially those PAP supporters..

the smart ones will choose SDP and the ball-less ones choose WP, The ball-lickers and stupid ones choose PAP.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Yes you are correct, The useless opposition supporters should take your advice, get a life and not expect the government to babyfeed them. :wink:

Go get a life and make good, dont expect to leech on PAP, they only gd in screwing Sinkies and urs too.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are correct, The useless opposition supporters should take your advice, get a life and not expect the government to babyfeed them. :wink:

In shittypore its the Familee and their Cronies tat expects Sinkies to feed their greed and not the otherway. Look around, high cost of pigeon hole, Million Salary for Familee and their Cronies, CPFwitheld and now more blood frm Sinkies Medishield Life, all tis to sustain their unsatisfiable greed.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
as usual, you are so blinded and sour about your own failure.

tell me where on earth can you find cheap housing in a first world country with high standard of living.

In shittypore its the Familee and their Cronies tat expects Sinkies to feed their greed and not the otherway. Look around, high cost of pigeon hole, Million Salary for Familee and their Cronies, CPFwitheld and now more blood frm Sinkies Medishield Life, all tis to sustain their unsatisfiable greed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Instead of complaining, why not move to another country where it is cheaper?

Go Vietnam la. U can live on $300 per month!

They choose to vote out the PAP first and see how PAP suffer defeat, then they will enjoy living in both vietnam and sinkieland... that is how it should be.