• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone who is against Amos is a PAP supporter?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win liao lor.. Logic of the opposition is simply ridiculous!

11203599_821143427922963_3693212843344589769_o.jpg

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
the same despicable shameless opposition people who got Anus into the shit he is in now.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, anybody who is against Amos' right to freedom of speech, including the freedom to insult, does not deserve to live in a democracy. They are not necessarily PAP supporters, but since the PAP is not known for understanding the value of freedom of speech, or even what a democracy means, these people are BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER.

[video=youtube;ubFIlcPSbeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFIlcPSbeE[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, anybody who is against Amos' right to freedom of speech, including the freedom to insult, does not deserve to live in a democracy. They are not necessarily PAP supporters, but since the PAP is not known for understanding the value of freedom of speech, or even what a democracy means, these people are BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER.

Indeed... the PAP and its sycophants want 'responsible freedom of speech... which is an oxymoron. :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;ubFIlcPSbeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFIlcPSbeE[/video]

Well said !! Points for you !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indeed... the PAP and its sycophants want 'responsible freedom of speech... which is an oxymoron. :rolleyes:

This is because most people are idiots. You have a few people inciting hate, and the rest of the people take it as an excuse to run amok. Just look at Germany and Hitler. Also look at the opposition. They spewed lies about our good PAP government, and were only reined in because of our strong defamation laws. If not for rule of law here, people would had heckled Ah Gong and our PM Lee non-stop about those false charges of nepotism and corruption.

Many of us are grateful for strong laws on responsible speeches. People have to be responsible for what they say. Roy needs to pay for defaming our good PM Lee.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are too blind to see the truth.

I am 100% opposition supporter but I love LKY, our awesome and wonderful benign dictator.

Its good to have some form of dictatorship if the population have no freaking ideas where they are going.

Like Steve Job managing Apple.

Tim Cook is slowly destroying Apple.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFIlcPSbeE

As for Amos' slapper, he is a common petty criminal, and an idiotic one too. Amos has been found guilty of a crime in Sinkie Courts only because the laws are stupid and not in accordance with universal human rights and that also means the judge who blindly applies the letter of the law instead of striking the law down as unconstitutional is a IDIOT. Not necessarily a kangaroo but most definitely an ASS! Was she wearing short pants or a skirt?

So is she gonna give grounds of decision? And say in it that the image is "obscene" because an obviously satirical picture of a 90 year old Lee Kuan Yew screwing an equally old and ugly Maggie Thatcher is going to make the reasonable man on the Clapham omnibus think of having sex? Or will she avoid giving written grounds of decision in order not to be the laughing stock of the Commonwealth legal world?

Amos' lawyers should advise him to appeal to the High Court and if necessary the Court of Appeal!

Sinkies of whatever political affiliation should give generously to account of the legal fees and Amos' future education, they are not just helping him, but themselves and their children!

[video=youtube;1vAiCQ0uUiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vAiCQ0uUiQ[/video]

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win liao lor.. Logic of the opposition is simply ridiculous!

11203599_821143427922963_3693212843344589769_o.jpg

Actually it's not ridiculous, it makes a whole lot of sense. It's like saying that a robber is poor, that's why he robs. Not true a 100% of the time, but damn right 90% of the time.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
what skewed opinion.

either the Singapore education is really shit or some of you turds really have low IQ and EQ.

a robber is someone who robs.. irregardless of whether he is wealthy or poor.
on the other hand , a "poor" person need not necessary be a robber.

Actually it's not ridiculous, it makes a whole lot of sense. It's like saying that a robber is poor, that's why he robs. Not true a 100% of the time, but damn right 90% of the time.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
what skewed opinion.

either the Singapore education is really shit or some of you turds really have low IQ and EQ.

a robber is someone who robs.. irregardless of whether he is wealthy or poor.
on the other hand , a "poor" person need not necessary be a robber.

If you can't even see that there is indeed some truth behind most opinions and even bias, then you are dumber than i thought.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
must everyone agree to your skewed opinion inorder not to be label dumb by you? :rolleyes:

thankfully i am not too bothered by remarks like that, so i guess i will go ahead and say it is time for you to go for a second appointment for your head injury. :biggrin:

If you can't even see that there is indeed some truth behind most opinions and even bias, then you are dumber than i thought.