• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the best electric kick scooter available in Singapore ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to get an electric kick scooter. I live near the beach and my area is complete with PCN (Park Connector). I think it's pretty cool to be seen on the scooter. It makes you feel young.

Now the problem. What is the right price to pay ? I came across one at Giant, going for $1200, which is way beyond my budget.

Anyone owns a similar gadget ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't buy those cheap electric scooter you will regret . Go for the expensive model cause you will have a smooth and stable ride .

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dont buy this more cool

Airwheel-X3-Self-balancing-Electric-Unicycle-Scooter-2.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You try using for 30km in real life then talk, these specs on mileage are as accurate and exaggerated as battery life on mobile phones. These scooters so heavy you might as well get electric bicycle, at least can pedal home if you run out of electricity.

hmm correct too... where install a electric parts for my bicycle?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best is to jog and brisk walk.
u can burn your body fat and keep fit and slim down and yet you dont burn your pocket and money.
protect the environment.

so electric scooter sucks.

my next target is to wear sports bra .