• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Which world leader will NOT make it for the funeral

• Obama

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cameron

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Putin

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abbott

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Merkel

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Xi

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lao lee's corpse to be moved from istana to parliment house this wed, traffic war

The title is very disrespectful. What corpse ? Use a better word to describe can.

He's only calling a spade, a spade nothing disrespectful.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lao lee's corpse to be moved from istana to parliment house this wed, traffic war

This LKY character is all powerful. He can screw the lives of Singaporeans even after he's dead!

you feel so great being a minion... no aspiration at all. shake head.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

wasting tax payers money again....anyway, flown in still FT..he wasn't bothered....

luckily never chut the mysterious helicopter to bomb drop him over the roof of the istana. tat would have sccared the hell out of the cuckloid still inside.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alternative Location to Mourn The Passing of Lee Kuan Yew

heard this story ..

In his younger days, lky always went to NUS swimming pool for his daily exercise. One day, for apparently no reason, he drowned and sank at the deep end of the pool luckily there were two students nearby who jumped in and pulled him up to safety.
When he came to, he asked both students whatever they wanted in return within his power, he would give.
One student asked for scholarship to study at Harvard of which lky obliged.
Then he turned to next one who at first hesitated to reply but after long pause he asked lky to promise to give him state funeral.
lky : "WTF man, why should you ask me to give you state funeral?"
student : "ermm ... you see, sir... the moment I reach home and my father comes to know that I saved your life he sure to kill me, sir!"

.. anyone can confirm when this happened

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Samsters, Please Change Your Facebook Pic To Respect Ah Gong!

so many ball lickers.... all think they will be rewarded on eath?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

make it simple
dead body
true fact

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am planning to kneel by the roadside when Ah Gong's gun carriage pass me by on the way to Parliament House. Any of you care to join me and my grassroots buddies?

You bootlickers not gg to kill yourself? And leave him alone n cold down there? What treachery.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggestion: When you reach LKY's altar, do this to pay your respects

The Straits Times, March 23, 2015, Front page
porlumpar.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Suggestion: When you reach LKY's altar, do this to pay your respects

why even borther
im not going
altars are for idols

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alternative Location to Mourn The Passing of Lee Kuan Yew

Wow, fireworks in jb now. celebration!!!!!!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Idol worshipping. Never yield to dead bodies.

But this is a showing of extremely great gratitude.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

I say, that bloke is having abit of catnap.