• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget 2015

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GST Vounchers

wah.....i got leh.............my mom also got leh..........i told her it was a good idea to sell our Sentosa Cove bungalow to buy 2-rm flat..........and i'm right !

Ya Lor...my wife is dead against buying a HDB apt because she said it comes with lots of rules and restrictions.

But I counter-argue that it also comes with some benefits , like more rebates and benefits.

I also counter that if I stay in a HDB 3 room, I can drive a mercedes and don't feel a bit poor.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [HWZ] 2015 Budget is the WORST budget ever in the history of Singapore.

Our government is such a caring government. My only worry is that we end up with a budget deficit if the PAP keeps spending so much. We risk becoming a failed state like one of those PIIGS countries.

Yes, how many billions already that we kept spending so much thru madam ho fux

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP did the following which ensured that PAP would continue to rule for another few more decades

If I were you I'd go jump Bedok after spouting all this shameless comical nonsense

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I were you I'd go jump Bedok after spouting all this shameless comical nonsense

Don't contaminated our drinking waters with those kind of vermin..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Botak presented the budget u can see he was uneasy and was reading rubbish trying only to convince himself.

I never wasted time listening to all the boring speeches they make, least of all , the budget. But I admit that, there were times in the past..I do listen to old fart speak....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya Lor...my wife is dead against buying a HDB apt because she said it comes with lots of rules and restrictions.

But I counter-argue that it also comes with some benefits , like more rebates and benefits.

I also counter that if I stay in a HDB 3 room, I can drive a mercedes and don't feel a bit poor.

The PAP government is so damn good, you should thank them for all these wonderful, thoughtful & heart wrenching things they do; where people living in 3 Rooms flat, can drive, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Daimler...can enjoy all the benefits any Uniquely Singapore government can give & can never be found on this planet...called EARTH.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give you a FREE FISH, and wants back a FISH POND ! LOL

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I have to pay more Taxes. Song boh?

You people everyday KPKB about this and that.

Now, some of you including me got to pay more taxes from 20 to 22%.

SONG BOH?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everytime the PAP announces a budget I am reminded of a scene from Oliver Twist where he has to take his bowl & beg for some more food

[video=youtube;K4iEdMMjqdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4iEdMMjqdA[/video]

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes a lot of time and effort to put together the budget. The unveiled budget (minus the outright cash giveaways) suggest that there was no intention to have an election in 2015.

At the moment, the narrative being sold to the grassroots faithful is that because of the AHPETC saga, they have managed to reverse opposition gains and will be able to hold the line at 60%. This is keeping talk of an early Dec 2015 election alive.

Empirically there is no evidence of this occurring at a statistically significant level. While AHPETC was damaging to the WP, Fernvale was equally damaging to the PAP. The revelation of the son's prostate cancer and Grandfather's state of "light sedation" (incapacitated) suggest that the AHPETC "magic" bullet was used not to win the election (if it was, it should have been kept to just before the election) but to keep the faith of the grassroots and other supporters who have grown increasingly restless and unsure of the PAP.

If you look at budget 2015, its all stop gap measures.

Aurvandil is right. Election is not this year. Is in 2016.

But my take 2016 will be recession year. Muuaahahahaha.

Last edited:

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only a fool will stay in 3rm flat in order to drive a merce

on top of that...u have serious Inferiority complex

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes a lot of time and effort to put together the budget. The unveiled budget (minus the outright cash giveaways) suggest that there was no intention to have an election in 2015.

At the moment, the narrative being sold to the grassroots faithful is that because of the AHPETC saga, they have managed to reverse opposition gains and will be able to hold the line at 60%. This is keeping talk of an early Dec 2015 election alive.

Empirically there is no evidence of this occurring at a statistically significant level. While AHPETC was damaging to the WP, Fernvale was equally damaging to the PAP. The revelation of the son's prostate cancer and Grandfather's state of "light sedation" (incapacitated) suggest that the AHPETC "magic" bullet was used not to win the election (if it was, it should have been kept to just before the election) but to keep the faith of the grassroots and other supporters who have grown increasingly restless and unsure of the PAP.

U mean we got to wait till next yr to get the 'erection' budget?

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

so when is the $300 coming in?:confused:

8. When will I receive my GST Voucher?
You will receive your GST Voucher − Cash and/or Medisave in August each year that you qualify. If your household qualifies, you will receive your GST Voucher − U-Save in January, April, July and October each year.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely. Next budget we should have the traditional election ang pow in the form of NSS or whatever they chose to call it.
In the past 20 years, there has not been an election without a cash giveaway.

U mean we got to wait till next yr to get the 'erection' budget?