• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Its possible, the longer he lives the more money he can steal. One day long after he is dead, we may all find out that he is male equivalent of Indonesia's Madam 10% or the modern day Marcos.

Old Fart is smarter and greedier.....
His plunderinh should equal the likes of Gaddafi and Putin....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Joshua Chiang makes good comparison between Qin Shi Huang and LKY

Not salted duck eggs ah?

PAP prefers balut. :wink:

670px-Eat-Balut-Step-4.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

finally i get to cast my vote this ge

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

If our Founding Father dies, I am keeping my doors locked and myself heavily armed. Without PAP in charge, Singapore may descend into anarchy as the opposition supporters take this chance to riot and purge. That's why we need PAP in charge.

you should buy a chastity belt also to protect Uranus. n send your dotter and wife for training ready to be maid to be exported to malaysia when indon shuts the door.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your first statement is probably right but the second is almost certainly incorrect.

The Gurkhas do guard the Istana, but out of public sight.

He lives in Oxley Road more than the Istana. Istana is not Gurkha guarded

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 days and no swear words allowed during that period.

then you are better off closing the forum if it cannot live up to the name of the most offending one even for 1 day, btwm on 49 day can you please exocise the spirits of FAP IBs as well to cleanse this forum.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where do you think he has buried all those gold bars and money looted from Singapore?
This reminds me of:

Matthew Chapter 16
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/book.php?book=Matthew&chapter=16

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Joshua Chiang makes good comparison between Qin Shi Huang and LKY

LKY never do ISIS beheadings I dun think people will hate him so much. So the urgency of rebellion is reduced.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i look forward to this.

[video=youtube;ikhRGrJReJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhRGrJReJ8[/video]