• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suffering from joint pain, thinning hair,wrinkles, weak nails?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The body manufactures CoQ10, but as we age CoQ10 production falls. Ubiquinol is better form because it is a reduced form, a form that is easier for the body to utilise.

If you are using statin drugs, you MUST take CoQ10 because the statins depletes the C0Q10 levels in your body.

The only sure way to determine the correct amount of ubiquinol is to do a blood test. However the studies show that it usually takes about 200 to 300mg to raise the CoQ10 levels to a good level. You don't have to worry about overdosing because CoQ10 is not dangerous. However in Spore C0Q10 & Ubiquinol is expensive.

I don't take Shakelee products so cannot comment. Read the label & see if they indicate where the CoQ10 is from, is it from Kaneka or some unknown brand from China?

I get my ubiquinol from iHerb http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=ubiquinol#p=1 I choose products that use CoQ10 that is from Kaneka, a japanese company. They have a factory in the US.

i read the label is from willow road pleasanton ca

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALBERT WENTZEL, 68 years and 8 months old

In 1984 during a very serious operation my gall bladder was removed and subsequently my left lung collapsed leaving me with only the right lung functioning. As a result of this, I always had a severe post nasal drip and was prone to bronchitis annually and sometimes even more often.

Due to the fact that I have no gall bladder I must watch what I eat very closely as rich (creamy, buttery, fatty sweet) food has a very bad effect on me – leaving me with a severe headache, vomiting and being nauseous for the whole day.

Furthermore, as it happens with most men, I also lost most of my hair at a very young age leaving me bald headed.

As a young boy on the farm, I was kicked by a horse and the spot where its hoof hit me, turned blue and the blood made a hard clotted area.

I was introduced to StemEnhance by Johan Pienaar in December 2007. I immediately started a dosage of 2 capsules a day and experienced many wonderful healing effects.

After using StemEnhance for 6 months, I one day woke up and my left lung was functioning! It was a miracle that I could inhale deeply and feel how the fresh air fills both my lungs. The post nasal drip is something of the past and I have not had a cold, flu or bronchitis since December 2007!

Although my gall bladder cannot be replaced, I am not having so many occurrences of headaches and nausea after eating too richly.

The clotting of blood on my leg has also started to dissolve and is almost gone.

Very amazing – my shiny bald head is shiny no more! Hair is starting to grow where I previously had to polish my head.

Thank you to StemEnhance, but above all, I want to thank God in heaven for giving man so much knowledge to develop a natural remedy so that I can also benefit from it.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read the label is from willow road pleasanton ca

I only take Ubiquinol & on the label it indicates that it is licensed from Kaneka. This may be because Kaneka is the only company that produces Ubiquinol:confused:

The Shakelee products is probably ubiquinone & not the newer ubiquinol. Some people find that the older & cheaper ubiquinone is just as effective. You will have to decide for yourself whether the newer ubiquinol is worth the higher price. The following article may help:

http://www.lef.org/magazine/2007/1/report_coq10/Page-01

Make sure to read page 2. It concludes that if you take a higher dose of ubiquinol i.e. 200 - 300 mg, The benefits are more pronounced

Has Your CoQ10 Become Obsolete?
By William Faloon

Twenty four years ago, the Life Extension Foundation introduced coenzyme Q10 to the United States. Back then, it was sold in Japan as a prescription drug to treat heart disease. Life Extension, however, provided persuasive evidence that CoQ10 could help protect against a host of age-related disorders.

Based on a large volume of favorable research, CoQ10 has become one of today’s most popular dietary supplements. In recent years, new delivery systems have been developed that transport more CoQ10 into the bloodstream than original versions.

Providing greater quantities of CoQ10 to the body is of particular importance, since scientific studies show that higher CoQ10 blood levels produce superior benefits.

In what may be the most significant breakthrough in the history of the dietary supplement industry, Japan’s largest CoQ10 producer has discovered a way to deliver the highest concentrations of the most biologically active form of coenzyme Q10 to the bloodstream.

As you will read in this article, this improved form of CoQ10 not only absorbs up to eight times better, but also has demonstrated unprecedented anti-aging effects compared to placebo and compared to the coenzyme Q10 you are using now.

Unlike outrageously priced prescription drugs, this new form of CoQ10 enables consumers to obtain more activated coenzyme Q10 in their bodies at a far lower cost. Based on the findings you are about to read, this novel CoQ10 compound (ubiquinol) could revolutionize how a number of age-related disorders are both prevented and treated.

Scientists long ago discovered that orally ingesting the ubiquinone form of coenzyme Q10 produced beneficial effects on the heart,1-19 brain,1,20-24 kidneys,25-27 and other tissues.1,5,28-38

What the lay literature did not discuss was the fact that in order for the ubiquinone form of CoQ10 to be properly utilized, it first must be reduced in the body to its active metabolite known as ubiquinol. While most ubiquinone is naturally reduced to ubiquinol, the optimal way to supplement with CoQ10 would be to ingest it in its ready-to-use ubiquinol form.

Since ubiquinol is highly unstable, it has been extremely difficult (until now) to make it available as a dietary supplement. After years of painstaking research, Japan’s largest producer of coenzyme Q10 has developed a patented method to stabilize ubiquinol so that it can be swallowed in a capsule for utilization by cells throughout the body.39

The ramifications of widespread use of this novel form of CoQ10 are profound. For the first time, it may be possible to achieve the sustained high blood levels of biologically active ubiquinol CoQ10 needed to delay certain manifestations of aging and its related disorders.
Sharply Higher Absorption Levels

Even with today’s enhanced delivery systems, achieving optimal blood levels of CoQ10 can be challenging. Those suffering from disorders that require higher blood levels have had to consume relatively large doses of CoQ10. Ideal blood levels for those afflicted with neurological disorders (such as Parkinson’s disease) or congestive heart failure are considered to be greater than 3.5 micrograms per milliliter (mcg/mL).43

When CoQ10 is ingested in its reduced form as ubiquinol, higher blood CoQ10 levels can be achieved using smaller milligram doses. In assimilation studies on rats, oral feeding of ubiquinol CoQ10 was shown to increase blood levels more than twice as high as conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone).44,45 Human assimilation studies are even more impressive.

What Makes Ubiquinol Different from Ubiquinone?

Coenzyme Q10 exists in both ubiquinol and ubiquinone forms, but they have vastly different roles to play in the body. For instance, ubiquinol is an electron donor, while ubiquinone is an electron acceptor.

The electrons that ubiquinol donates neutralize free radicals. This fact alone makes ubiquinol the form of CoQ10 that protects against toxic oxidative reactions in the body.

The chemical difference between ubiquinone and ubiquinol is that the ubiquinol compound contains two hydroxyl groups. These two hydroxyl groups enable ubiquinol to be more “hydrophilic” than ubiquinone, and thus much easier to assimilate.

The term “hydrophilic” means readily absorbable or dissolvable in water. The two hydroxyl groups on the ubiquinol compound result in its stronger bonding with water, which helps explain why it is so much more bioavailable than ubiquinone.

Today’s commercial CoQ10 supplements contain ubiquinone because it remains stable longer in the capsule.

However, it is the reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) that has the ability to scavenge free radicals in mitochondria and in cell membranes, sites where free radicals inflict significant damage. The ubiquinol form of CoQ10, with its two hydroxyl groups, is what dominates in most human tissues.40

Called a “coenzyme” because of its unique ability to participate in chemical reactions but remain at steady-state levels in the cell, coenzyme Q10 plays a central role in energy metabolism. CoQ10’s ability to cycle back and forth between ubiquinone and ubiquinol accounts for many of its unique properties. This remarkable ability to cyclically accept and donate electrons, as well as to effect complementary chemical reactions in the mitochondria, accounts for CoQ10’s unparalleled value to almost all life forms.

Ubiquinol has a much greater bioavailability than the ubiquinone used in commercially available CoQ10 supplements.39,41,42 This is understandable, since ubiquinol has far greater water solubility and much better absorption into the bloodstream after ingestion.

As shown in Figure 1, a recent human trial showed that supplementing with just 150 mg per day of ubiquinol resulted in CoQ10 blood levels of 3.84 mcg/mL. In study subjects who took 300 mg per day of ubiquinol, blood CoQ10 levels reached 7.28 mcg/mL. This study showed that it took only four weeks to achieve these desirable high levels.46

To put these blood levels in perspective, scientists have conducted human clinical trials using very high doses of conventional CoQ10 in enhanced delivery systems.

As shown in the chart above (Figure 1), one clinical study used 1200 mg per day of ubiquinone CoQ10 to achieve blood concentrations of 3.96 mcg/mL. Based on recently published absorption studies, just 150 mg per day of ubiquinol would provide virtually the same high CoQ10 blood levels as 1200 mg of enhanced-delivery ubiquinone CoQ10.46,47
Figure 1. Human studies show that ubiquinol increases blood CoQ10 levels eight times more efficiently than ubiquinone. Note that it took 2400 mg of ubiquinone to reach CoQ10 blood levels acheived with only 300 mg of ubiquinol.

As indicated in Figure 1, another study used 2400 mg per day of conventional CoQ10 to reach blood levels of 7.25 mcg/mL. Just 300 mg per day of ubiquinol was shown to provide about the same amount (7.28 mcg/mL) of CoQ10 to the blood at four weeks.46,48

A review of published studies on human subjects reveals that it requires very high doses of conventional CoQ10 to achieve the same levels attainable with modest amounts of ubiquinol CoQ10.46-50 Figure 1 clearly shows how little ubiquinol is needed to provide the same blood (plasma) levels that are achieved in response to far greater amounts of ubiquinone. This chart (Figure 1) reveals that it takes eight times more ubiquinone to increase CoQ10 blood levels to what can be achieved with much lower doses of ubiquinol.

Side-by-Side Comparison of Ubiquinol and Ubiquinone

In a side-by-side single-dose human study, ubiquinol absorption was compared directly to conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) using the same delivery system. Subjects were given either 100 mg of ubiquinol or 100 mg of ubiquinone. To further validate the study, the subjects were crossed over, so that every participant was tested after receiving ubiquinol and later ubiquinone, and vice versa.

As shown in Figure 2 (next page), the findings showed that in aged test subjects, ubiquinol absorption was 60% greater in this single-dose side-by-side comparison.51

While single-dose oral studies have some limited value, the true picture of bioavailability occurs after people have ingested CoQ10 supplements for about four weeks. In these longer-term studies, the superior absorption of ubiquinol is most pronounced.

Ubiquinol Maintains Higher Blood Levels Longer

Animal and human studies clearly show that ubiquinol is much better absorbed than ubiquinone. What may be even more important is how long ubiquinol CoQ10 remains in the body compared to ubiquinone.

In a study of aged rats, equal amounts of ubiquinol or ubiquinone were orally administered to evaluate how long ubiquinol would remain at increased levels in the blood. The importance of this data is that it might help explain why ubiquinol exhibits superior biological effects compared to ubiquinone.

The results of this study showed that ubiquinol ingestion caused a greater than 90% increase in blood ubiquinol levels and that this elevated level persisted for the entire eight-hour duration of the study. In response to ingestion of an equal amount of ubiquinone, blood ubiquinol levels never even reached 90% of baseline.52

This study also measured ubiquinol levels in micrograms per milliliter (mcg/mL) of blood. As you may recall, humans with certain disorders achieve optimal benefits when CoQ10 blood levels exceed 3.5 mcg/mL. In response to a modest amount of ubiquinol supplementation (the equivalent of 100 mg per day in humans), blood CoQ10 levels peaked at 6.0 (mcg/mL) and dropped to 4.5 after eight hours, as shown in Figure 3 (next page). In the group receiving an equal amount of ubiquinone, peak blood levels increased to only 2.1 (mcg/mL) and declined to 1.2 eight hours later.

In this particular study, ubiquinol was present in the blood at a 3.75-fold greater concentration after eight hours compared to ubiquinone.52

cont'd on next page http://www.lef.org/Magazine/2007/1/report_coq10/Page-02

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALBERT WENTZEL, 68 years and 8 months old

In 1984 during a very serious operation my gall bladder was removed and subsequently my left lung collapsed leaving me with only the right lung functioning. As a result of this, I always had a severe post nasal drip and was prone to bronchitis annually and sometimes even more often.

Due to the fact that I have no gall bladder I must watch what I eat very closely as rich (creamy, buttery, fatty sweet) food has a very bad effect on me – leaving me with a severe headache, vomiting and being nauseous for the whole day.

Furthermore, as it happens with most men, I also lost most of my hair at a very young age leaving me bald headed.

As a young boy on the farm, I was kicked by a horse and the spot where its hoof hit me, turned blue and the blood made a hard clotted area.

I was introduced to StemEnhance by Johan Pienaar in December 2007. I immediately started a dosage of 2 capsules a day and experienced many wonderful healing effects.

After using StemEnhance for 6 months, I one day woke up and my left lung was functioning! It was a miracle that I could inhale deeply and feel how the fresh air fills both my lungs. The post nasal drip is something of the past and I have not had a cold, flu or bronchitis since December 2007!

Although my gall bladder cannot be replaced, I am not having so many occurrences of headaches and nausea after eating too richly.

The clotting of blood on my leg has also started to dissolve and is almost gone.

Very amazing – my shiny bald head is shiny no more! Hair is starting to grow where I previously had to polish my head.

Thank you to StemEnhance, but above all, I want to thank God in heaven for giving man so much knowledge to develop a natural remedy so that I can also benefit from it.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

1984 got stem cell products liao ah ?

funny leh, all MLM products are the best but the manufacturers don't wanna market it the traditional way to sell to the greater public...........

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
1984 got stem cell products liao ah ?

funny leh, all MLM products are the best but the manufacturers don't wanna market it the traditional way to sell to the greater public...........

Hi bro, pls read carefully that he had an operation in 1984. He took StemEnhance only in 2007.

Nothing funny really for this stem cell nutrition product to be sold thru MLM. If displayed in a pharmacy, would any staff have the knowledge or time to explain what are stem cells? People are very ignorant about stem cells.

May I suggest you read this book, The Amazing Power of Stem Cell Nutrition by Dr Allan C Somersall (http://www.stemcellnutrition.com).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johnny333

read reviews that Neocell type 1&3 collagen helped improve people's joints but type 2 is more for joints..........what you think ? also can't find Neocell type 2 collagen at iherb..............other brands come in pill form so more expensive.

also from that Bio-Sil video, the doc say taking collagen won't get your cells to make collagen but Bio-Sil will get cells to make collagen..............

and then I found pre-digested collagen...........
http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-LPP-Hydrolyzed-Collagen-Protein-Regular-16-fl-oz-474-ml/8314

which one should I get ah ?

The Twinlab-LPP-Hydrolyzed-Collagen-Protein comes only in a 16-fl-oz bottle for US$12.00

You can save some $ by getting the 32 oz bottle cherry flavoured version, named the Twinlab, Cher-Amino Protein, Cherry Flavor, 32 fl. It costs US$22.46 , http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-Cher-A...=en-US&w=twinlab cher-amino&rc=1&sr=null&ic=1 .

I checked with TwinLab & the protein they use is from pork.

The Neocell products use beef & fish as the protein. Have no idea which is better. I have ordered the cherry flavoured one to try out. I am also looking at a product called Aminosculpt , http://www.iherb.com/Health-Direct-...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=aminosculpt&rc=2&sr=null&ic=1

I am curious as to why it is so expensive?
I think that the most effective product are the one that is cheap & tastes OK. So that one will continue to take it for the long term. If it is too expensive or tastes awfull, you are not likely to want to take iit for the long term.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Twinlab-LPP-Hydrolyzed-Collagen-Protein comes only in a 16-fl-oz bottle for US$12.00

You can save some $ by getting the 32 oz bottle cherry flavoured version, named the Twinlab, Cher-Amino Protein, Cherry Flavor, 32 fl. It costs US$22.46 , http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-Cher-A...=en-US&w=twinlab cher-amino&rc=1&sr=null&ic=1 .

I checked with TwinLab & the protein they use is from pork.

The Neocell products use beef & fish as the protein. Have no idea which is better. I have ordered the cherry flavoured one to try out. I am also looking at a product called Aminosculpt , http://www.iherb.com/Health-Direct-...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=aminosculpt&rc=2&sr=null&ic=1

I am curious as to why it is so expensive?
I think that the most effective product are the one that is cheap & tastes OK. So that one will continue to take it for the long term. If it is too expensive or tastes awfull, you are not likely to want to take iit for the long term.

thanks, bro...........Twinlab ok brand or not ?............predigested collagen......will work ?

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who would like to give stem cell nutrition a shot - removing pain effectively, reversing parkinson's disease, growing of hair, restoring sight/hard of hearing, overcoming heart problems, having optimal health and many more - I invite you to a special presentation tomorrow.

Mandarin session : 2pm
English session : 3pm
Admission by registration(FOC).
First-come, first served basis
Please RSVP
PM me your name, hp, email

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks, bro...........Twinlab ok brand or not ?............predigested collagen......will work ?

Twinlab seems to be ok. They answered my email enquiry promptly. Found some history here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinlab

If you want to build collagen you need a protein source e.g. predigested beef, fish, or pork. I avoid eating too much meat products because of health considerations. That is why I am looking at these collagen products, as a supplement to my diet.

If you look at the ingredients, they contain more than just predigested collagen. I am already taking some supplements of L-arginine, L-proline,..etc. . I might be able to replace it with the collagen products

Predigested Collagen 13000 mg †
Whey Protein 2000 mg †
L-Leucine (1) 630 mg †
L-Isoleucine (1) 260 mg †
L-Valine (1) 450 mg †
L-Lysine (1) 790 mg †
L-Threonine (1) 385 mg †
L-Methionine (1) 150 mg †
L-Phenylalanine (1) 380 mg †
L-Tryptophan (1), (2) 25 mg †
L-Arginine 1295 mg †
L-Cystine 40 mg †
L-Alanine 1450 mg †
L-Aspartic Acid 1080 mg †
L-Glutamic Acid 1880 mg †
Glycine 4140 mg †
L-Histidine 150 mg †
L-Proline 2540 mg †
L-Serine 570 mg †
L-Tyrosine 100 mg †
L-Hydroxyproline 1955 mg †
L-Hydroxylysine 150 mg †
*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
(1) Essential Amino Acids
(2) The L-Tryptophan in the product is naturally present in the protein. It is not added or manufactured.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've had a chance to try out the Twinlab product. It is thick like honey & tastes a bit like cough mixture. For me it's not a problem taking it as is, but if you don't like the taste you can mix it with water.

The other product I am trying in liquid form is the Aminosculp product http://www.iherb.com/Health-Direct-...quid collagen cherry flavor&rc=4&sr=null&ic=1

It has a better taste than the Twin lab product but it is more expensive. I'm taking all these 3 products currently but in the future I'll probably go with the tablet form e,g, Neocell, because it is more convenient to use when I travel. I intend to carry on taking it regularly because I am a semi-vegetarian.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've had a chance to try out the Twinlab product. It is thick like honey & tastes a bit like cough mixture. For me it's not a problem taking it as is, but if you don't like the taste you can mix it with water.

The other product I am trying in liquid form is the Aminosculp product http://www.iherb.com/Health-Direct-...quid collagen cherry flavor&rc=4&sr=null&ic=1

It has a better taste than the Twin lab product but it is more expensive. I'm taking all these 3 products currently but in the future I'll probably go with the tablet form e,g, Neocell, because it is more convenient to use when I travel. I intend to carry on taking it regularly because I am a semi-vegetarian.

the Twinlab predigested collagen good or not ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Twinlab predigested collagen good or not ?

I started taking collagen because of my painful left shoulder. My priority was to control the pain that is why I am willing to try out so many of the collagen products. Pain is a good motivator.

I ended up taking 4 different products :o

Neocell, Super Collagen+C http://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Super-...c=en-US&w=neocell collagen&rc=20&sr=null&ic=2

Twinlab, Cher-Amino Protein, Cherry Flavor, http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-Cher-A...lc=en-US&w=twinlab collagen&rc=8&sr=null&ic=4

Health Direct, AminoSculpt, Anti-Aging http://www.iherb.com/Health-Direct-...quid collagen cherry flavor&rc=4&sr=null&ic=1

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Hyal...0&lc=en-US&w=& hyaluronic&rc=797&sr=null&ic=6

The only thing I can tell is that they work in my case. The pain has been totally eliminated. :smile:

I might be seeing some other positive improvements like scar healing. I recently had a cut on my hand & it usually takes longer to heal. Can't really tell if it is the collagen products speeding up the healing process:confused:

When I was having problems with edema, swelling of the legs. It left my feet discolored. The discoloration is improving. However since I am also taking taking serrapeptase & natokinase I can't tell exactly if the improvement is due to the collagen or the enzymes products:confused:

I am also feeling more energy.
I am hopeful that it is also doing other positive things like improving other things internally e.g. improving my heart, my arteries,... That is why I'll continue taking them.

I also have 2 other products which I have currently suspended taking because it would have interfered with the other products but will get to them after I finish with the othe 4 products.
Neocell, Collagen Joint Complex Containing HA, Type 2
Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator

jw5

Loyal
johnny333, get yourself a good woman. It will help the pain. :p

I started taking collagen because of my painful left shoulder. My priority was to control the pain that is why I am willing to try out so many of the collagen products. Pain is a good motivator.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehe... you make me smile. Maybe for awhile.

Our bro johnny must have taken and tried so many things to alleviate his pain, help his heart problem, etc. He probably spent a fortune and became an expert in alternative cures! Where does all this led to?

I have been reading his 'expert' advice and I like his perseverance in trying the various alternatives rather than going the allopathic medicinal ways. BTW I am a great believer in alternative medicine.

Like bro johnny, I have tried many ways to overcome a painful shoulder, chronic knees, etc. I spent something like $10,000 in sing dollar and while there were improvement and lessening of pain, the pain would not go away completely. I had intermittent pain which really bothers me.

Then one fine day, I had a traffic accident in 2010. I broke a little finger on my left hand. It was excruciatingly painful. I was in a cast for nearly two months. At the end of my MC (45 days), I asked the orthopedic surgeon how long it would take for my fractured finger to recover. He looked at me... an elderly man and without hesitation said: "ONE year".

I left the hospital very disappointed. ONE year?!! OMG... the pain was killing me! I tried all the gadgets I had bought previously - far-infra ray machines, massagers, pain patches, supplements, but nothing could stop the pain or hasten the recovery process.

For a further two months I lived in agonising pain. Then a friend told me about stem cell nutrition. Without hesitation, I went on this stem cell therapy. My little finger healed in ONE month! No more pain to endure.

I noticed too that the pain in my left shoulder was no longer bugging me. And my knees too. The pain just went away! It's been five full years, I have not had any pain returning.

Thank God for stem cell nutrition.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know one who is very good at massage but unfortunately it only helped for the short duration.

The problem is I think related to my previous health problems i.e. heart attack. After my heart attack I would suffer angina pains on the left side, around the neck if I exerted myself. Now that I have improved & don't have these angna pains but instead have the shoulder pains. Don't know whether it is related but it can't be a coincidence because my right shoulder is ok.

If others are having the same problems they can try looking at collagen supplements

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know one who is very good at massage but unfortunately it only helped for the short duration.

The problem is I think related to my previous health problems i.e. heart attack. After my heart attack I would suffer angina pains on the left side, around the neck if I exerted myself. Now that I have improved & don't have these angna pains but instead have the shoulder pains. Don't know whether it is related but it can't be a coincidence because my right shoulder is ok.

If others are having the same problems they can try looking at collagen supplements

I don't know if it will work for your case. There is this inclined board for one to stand on to stretch our muscles all over the body depending on the type of stretching exercise we do while standing on it. It works wonder for me and many of my friends who suffered from all forms of joint pain. I stand on it for about 15 minutes each day while watching tv or reading.

One of my friends even claimed that some tumor growth in his colon disappeared after using it as he refused operation and subsequent checkup found the growth to reduce in size and finally disappeared. He attributed it to improve blood circulation. He is the one who introduced me to the inclined board. I could hardly walk then because of my knees. Surprising, after stretching with the help of the board for a few months, the pain became less acute. Ultimately I could do slow jog to further strengthen the muscles that pull the knee joint apart to stop the rubbing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if it will work for your case. There is this inclined board for one to stand on to stretch our muscles all over the body depending on the type of stretching exercise we do while standing on it. It works wonder for me and many of my friends who suffered from all forms of joint pain. I stand on it for about 15 minutes each day while watching tv or reading.

One of my friends even claimed that some tumor growth in his colon disappeared after using it as he refused operation and subsequent checkup found the growth to reduce in size and finally disappeared. He attributed it to improve blood circulation. He is the one who introduced me to the inclined board. I could hardly walk then because of my knees. Surprising, after stretching with the help of the board for a few months, the pain became less acute. Ultimately I could do slow jog to further strengthen the muscles that pull the knee joint apart to stop the rubbing.

Have to agree that exercise is requires exercise if you want good health. However never knew that something as simple as an incline board could have so many benefits?

Used to have an old adjustable incline bench on which I did situps which look like https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...nL8OTuASkj4CgBA&ved=0CCkQ7Ak&biw=1280&bih=611
but how do you stand on one:confused:

Used to walk a lot but with the haze, errant bicycle riders, ... it is getting difficult to do:(

Something people might want to consider is getting a mini trampoline if you have the space. I've read that rebounding is good for the lymphatic system:eek: http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-and-health.htm
Unfortunately I haven't tried it because I don't have the room at my place

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to agree that exercise is requires exercise if you want good health. However never knew that something as simple as an incline board could have so many benefits?

Used to have an old adjustable incline bench on which I did situps which look like https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...nL8OTuASkj4CgBA&ved=0CCkQ7Ak&biw=1280&bih=611
but how do you stand on one:confused:

Used to walk a lot but with the haze, errant bicycle riders, ... it is getting difficult to do:(

Something people might want to consider is getting a mini trampoline if you have the space. I've read that rebounding is good for the lymphatic system:eek: http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-and-health.htm
Unfortunately I haven't tried it because I don't have the room at my place

This is a view of what the board is like http://www.fitness1st.com/2k13-Fitn...ing_Equipment/STRETCHING INCLINE BOARD-1.jpeg