• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suffering from joint pain, thinning hair,wrinkles, weak nails?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays it is very hard to eat properly if you don't bring your own lunch to work.
Even if you are a vegetarian the vegetarian food they sell is not healthy with too much oil & salt.

It's actually easier to maintain ones health when one is a carnivore. Vegetarians can't take supplements with gelatin pills, the collagen products, ..

I do mean cook yourself.. and eating raw and fresh vegetables and fruits..plus juicing too. All organic.

If i have to eat outside, i will avoid mock meat and only go for vegetables. If i have the choice, i go to health food cafe which serve organic food..

The zhi char vegetarian or any zhi char put in MSg and you have to ask them not to add in.. They will forget at times..

If health is important, imo, putting in effort to cook yourself is a must.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do mean cook yourself.. and eating raw and fresh vegetables and fruits..plus juicing too. All organic.

If i have to eat outside, i will avoid mock meat and only go for vegetables. If i have the choice, i go to health food cafe which serve organic food..

The zhi char vegetarian or any zhi char put in MSg and you have to ask them not to add in.. They will forget at times..

If you are working that may not always be possible. Deadlines take precedence over other matters. It's usually in latter years after one has had a health crisis that one wakes up to how important ones health is.

Suspect it is only the uncles who are having health problems who can relate to what I am writting about:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks, bro...........Twinlab ok brand or not ?............predigested collagen......will work ?

I have been going through the various products again & if you want something for pain, you might want to consider the Great Lakes brand,
http://www.iherb.com/Great-Lakes-Ge...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=collagen&rc=665&sr=null&ic=23

The reason is because all they sell are collagen products so they are very focused on these products. Going through the reviews I don't see anyone one complaining about the taste :smile: You can take it with tea or fruit juice, or even water.

The product is in powdered form so it comes in a smaller & lighter package but more important is that people report positive things about it.

With so many collagen products out there, all which appear good, you can see why I have such difficulty in choosing one over the others:o

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ann Marie

I had injury to my head, ribs, back, neck and jaw from a MVA. Lesions on brain left me with tremors, seizures, memory loss, neck and back pain. Finally, a chiropractor put me to rights, but my back was weak and I adjusted my life to baby it. Headaches, seizures, pain part of daily life until stem enhance.

Since taking it, all headaches gone since second week, scars from childhood gone, back pain diminished over time, gone completely. Regained so much memory, amazing. I described it to my chiropractor and he showed me which area of the brain that generated it. Fascinating! Grew hair back lost to medicine, about a third thicker than it ever was. Boy, was my hairdresser surprised.

Herniated discs at work and woke up unable to sit up or walk the next morning. Walking 2 inches at a time, got to chiropractor, who planned 6 weeks bed rest to start. Took stem enhance for 2 days and walked without pain at a normal pace to my second appt. Changed to 3 weeks bed rest. He said in his entire career, he had Never seen such progress. Xrays and MRI showed disc damage, 2nd MRI months later showed no damage. I helped a friend pack, move and unload a 26ft truck last week. It was invigorating. No pain since.

As of the second week, headaches gone completely, seizures gone completely, childhood scars on face and body gone, dry eye gone, hair growth my new normal.

Same level of results for my mom and friends who tried it. I will take it for the rest of my life. Thank the person who told you about it!!

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronnie Smith

This stuff does work,ive been taking it for almost 4 years now and im still alive,LOL.At first i thought the lady at the health store WAS A NUT CASE. recommending it for my tennis elbow.Ayway WITHIN 2 days the pain was totally gone,I gave it fre to and ole lady down the hall from where i live and she came back 3 days later saying her arttitis was gone,i really was blown away because i was sceptical from the start.ALSO i sent a free bottle to my mother and her back pain went away that she had for years,I also gave a free bottle to my brother and his busted knee healed within weeks,I know this all sounds like its quackey,but i really dont care if you dont belive this.My story and i swear on 1000 stacks of bibles and God stick me dead right now.

"StemEnhance" the Biggest Scientific & Medical breakthrough of our time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUKCXmLxj4&feature=related

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you avoid mock meat. that is good for you. you are a real pure vegetarian. do you eat eggs ?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been going through the various products again & if you want something for pain, you might want to consider the Great Lakes brand,
http://www.iherb.com/Great-Lakes-Ge...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=collagen&rc=665&sr=null&ic=23

The reason is because all they sell are collagen products so they are very focused on these products. Going through the reviews I don't see anyone one complaining about the taste :smile: You can take it with tea or fruit juice, or even water.

The product is in powdered form so it comes in a smaller & lighter package but more important is that people report positive things about it.

With so many collagen products out there, all which appear good, you can see why I have such difficulty in choosing one over the others:o

you heard of Protandim ? I know people who take Protandim, and it works great for them, especially for the elderly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you heard of Protandim ? I know people who take Protandim, and it works great for them, especially for the elderly.

Yes I have heard of the product. I think it is distributed via an mlm scheme. In the US there are some people who selling it through Amazon. The problem with MLM is that some people try to oversell the benefits of the product because they are getting a cut from the sales. So you don't really know how good a product really is:confused:

There is plenty of good products via stores like iHerb. I think everyone should be taking at least a multi-vitamin.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I have heard of the product. I think it is distributed via an mlm scheme. In the US there are some people who selling it through Amazon. The problem with MLM is that some people try to oversell the benefits of the product because they are getting a cut from the sales. So you don't really know how good a product really is:confused:

There is plenty of good products via stores like iHerb. I think everyone should be taking at least a multi-vitamin.

Protandim is recognised as a very powerful anti-oxidant. I first came to know about Protandim from a foreign friend and noted health consultant. This was many years ago and we then had to import Protandim into Singapore.

Pycnogenol was another much sought after anti-oxidant some 20 years back. I remembered walking into a number of health stores then - Nature's Farm, Guardian etc, to buy pynogenol. None have heard about it! GNC wasn't even here yet.

CoQ10 was another product not available then. Understand at that time, the Singapore authority did not approve its use for heart problems. Now easily found in health outlets and MLM.

I came to know about all these three now well known products from MLM friends. Yes some people may try to oversell its benefits, but the goodness and efficacy of a product will eventually tell. Products whether sold thru MLM or traditional sources, when sought after... must be good and effective. Why they are in demand is because of the results.

And the reasons why I continue to buy from MLM companies is the quality and results. Many of which, I am not a member. And not for a profit. I bought as products have been proven and scientifically tested.

Can't say the same for traditional sources or iHerb? Many even rode on the popularity created by MLM. And some may even come with fillers in their products! The quality control is questionable. Who do they answer to? What ingredients do they use, other then claiming they are the same as some popular MLM? Has any been peer reviewed?

My faith is MLM products is strong and unwavering. Results may be overblown. But the test is in the eating. Especially stem cell nutrition. I have tried it. I speak glowingly and confidently. I recommend stem cell nutrition. Results from different people, different countries, tongues and races... cannot be fake. Unless all are lying?!!

Last edited:

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nellie

I was recently introduced to stem enhance . the person that introduced them to me has been my friend for 29 years. she is a very honest person and not one to get excited about people claiming that the new product they have discovered can do miracles. She would be more apt to shy away. but she got excited when a mutual friend who was taking 18 different prescriptions for everything from diabetes,many memory and mind problems, parkinsons and the list goes on. She is offmost;y all of them if not all and her parkinsons shaking has stopped, her mental capacities have so much improved and her alertness, her migraine headaches have stopped and she is now going to an exercise program every day and running her business! We have known this lady since the early 80's. she has always had several health problems. She had moved to Illinois for several years but moved here a little over a yeear ago. When we first saw her we could not get over how old and slumped over and awful she looked. She is in her sixties. We are in our
seventies We looked and acted younger than she did. So now because of stem enhance and algae from simplexity she is looking 15 years younger and is on the ball. It is a delight to see her so perky and getting better all the time.
My friend who told me about the product has acid reflux and some other health issues. She was going to a health doctor who had her on so many vitamins and supplements. we were at a luncheon at out mutual friend's house when my friend hada an acid reflux attack. They gave her some stem enhance and algae. 30 minutes later she was back in the swing and could have lunch with us. She is only taking 2 things now plus stem enhance and algae from simplexity and saving about $200 a month besides, these are people we know and that is a small list, there are many more who are not initials from some far away place placed in an add, but individuals we can see and touch and know it is real.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you avoid mock meat. that is good for you. you are a real pure vegetarian. do you eat eggs ?

mock meat can be eaten if you want to but i choose not to do it due to health reason, not because it looks like meat.

Mock meat is processed food and has different colours to it.. How healthy can that be? Yes, i do eat eggs but prefer not the yolk.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... How healthy can that be? Yes, i do eat eggs but prefer not the yolk.

The yolk is where most of the nutrition is. If you avoid it then you are wasting the main part of the benefits.
With NZ organic eggs selling for $10.50 at NTUC, it would be a pity to waste it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The yolk is where most of the nutrition is. If you avoid it then you are wasting the main part of the benefits.
With NZ organic eggs selling for $10.50 at NTUC, it would be a pity to waste it.

well, i don't avoid the yoke all the time.. only when it is hard boiled and fried , then i avoid it..haha.. i am just lazy to do the separation during cooking. anyway.. i have plans not to eat eggs anymore but i don't know when will that be?

When i started a vegan diet i avoid eggs for like 5 to 6 years, then i go back to eating it. Nutrition i can get from other food, it does not necessary has to come from the egg yolk.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...When i started a vegan diet i avoid eggs for like 5 to 6 years, then i go back to eating it.

I am not a strict vegetarian. I avoid meat because of health concerns. Meats of today are tainted with hormones & anti-biotics
I see the egg as a the only source of unprocessed protein.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not a strict vegetarian. I avoid meat because of health concerns. Meats of today are tainted with hormones & anti-biotics
I see the egg as a the only source of unprocessed protein.

To a real Vegan, eggs are the daily menstruation or period of the chicken. You can get ample protein from plant food, i never worried about my protein intake at all when i did my egg-free vegan diet.. I just love fried rice with eggs.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To a real Vegan, eggs are the daily menstruation or period of the chicken. You can get ample protein from plant food, i never worried about my protein intake at all when i did my egg-free vegan diet.. I just love fried rice with eggs.

While looking at the collagen products , I notice that they all use animal sources for protein. This may indicate that protein sources from animal is superior.

I have tried to cut down on the number of supplements I take & that usually causes me some negative effects. Maybe I am more sensitive because I am older or have existing health issues?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While looking at the collagen products , I notice that they all use animal sources for protein. This may indicate that protein sources from animal is superior.

I have tried to cut down on the number of supplements I take & that usually causes me some negative effects. Maybe I am more sensitive because I am older or have existing health issues?

Protein are made of 20 amino acid link together in different combinations. There is nothing superior or inferior in protein. It is just sequence and combination of amino acid.

i have no problems with plant protein.. But i do researched and know of many negative effect of animal protein..not as the protein itself but the fact that it comes from animals . it comes together with more than protein.. those negative by products usually tag along with animal protein..

Negative by product released in the body of animals when they are being killed intentionally.

Last edited:

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last week I was given a collagen product made from plant. Actually a new MLM with their products based on herbs and plants. No, animal protein is not superior. They are just more easily available.

The best protein for human is still plant protein. Easily digestible and converted for immediate human needs. It is definitely more bio-available.

Slaying The Protein Myth
http://www.richroll.com/blog/slaying-the-protein-myth

BTW, I am a vegetarian. Became one as I believe it is a lot healthier. Been taking supplements all my life as the vitamin B12 may be found wanting. Now I receive all my nourishment from a blue green algae. All my vitamins and minerals derived from this BGA. B12, protein, EFA included. I have since dropped all other supplements/health foods. At my advanced age, I was delighted to discover that I am still growing! With many health challenges reversed!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week I was given a collagen product made from plant. Actually a new MLM with their products based on herbs and plants. No, animal protein is not superior. ...

Products based on animal protein have been around much longer & they are available via mainstream health stores. I've even seen them available at Watsons

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Products based on animal protein have been around much longer & they are available via mainstream health stores. I've even seen them available at Watsons

You missed my point all together. I know products that contain animal protein have been around. That's why I pointed out that the new collagen is different. It is plant based.

The principal reason I refused to take collagen is that they are animal derived. The collagen that I tried last week and launched officially in Singapore yesterday was the first I have come across as plant based.

Plant based products are more suitable for people. If you were to notice, most vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are mostly derived from plants. Those that comes from animals are usually inferior and synthetic. And are best avoided.

The blue-green algae(BGA) which I am now taking regularly makes new collagen in my body. Why take collagen to substitute the lost collagen in our body? It is not the right way. Our own collagen is the best if it is being produced within our body. Animal collagen is the last thing I want to put in my body!