• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suffering from joint pain, thinning hair,wrinkles, weak nails?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Johnny could be promoting a product from iHerb ....

Just wanted to make sure people out there know that I don't work for iHerb:smile:

iHerb does reward people who recommend them. They will provide credits that can be used when making purchases. To do so I would have to provide an ID number for people to use. In Spore there are certain advantages to remaining anonymous wink, wink, :wink:

For most people out there you should recommend to friends & relatives because iHerb does provide good products & prices. If you recommend the company you will get further discount(via those credits), so it's a win win situation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't know you are the moderator here! So I should go start another thread to post non-stop my stem cell advertising? Actually I did think of doing that.

But as the topics are related... dealing with pain, degenerative diseases, anti-aging, etc... I feel it is only right to continue here. And I shall continue to do so as I am trying to show that stem cell nutrition is a better alternative to all that iHerb or Great Lakes products.

By the time I am finished with my sharing, more than half the people here would be convinced about the efficacy of stem cell nutrition. Ladyboy, if you are not with us, please go hide somewhere and dun sound condescending here.

The views have gone passed 10,000. Remember this: who are you to tell people to stop? Get yourself out of here if you are not happy!

The 10000 views is not because of your bullshit stem cell nonsense.. This thread is started way back in February and it is due to the interesting content of this thread which attract viewers.. Until you come along with your bullshit in disrupting this thread..

Posting only products in posts.. I am voicing this out because I also contribute to this thread and this thread has been disrupted by you.

Last edited:

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau eh... the bullshitting of our ladyboy has brought more than 10,000 hits here! It's 10,530 now. We would be seeing 20,000 hits soon with more bullshitting from you?

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 10000 views is not because of your bullshit stem cell nonsense.. This thread is started way back in February and it is due to the interesting content of this thread which attract viewers.. Until you come along with your bullshit in disrupting this thread..

Posting only products in posts.. I am voicing this out because I also contribute to this thread and this thread has been disrupted by you.

Congratulations to our champion bullshitter Ladyboy Tonychamp. The hits have gone passed 10801 views as of today. Keep it up! Soon going to be 20,000 views!

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what Stem Cell Nutrition did for this man...

I am 54 years old and I love to work out with my speed bag and heavy bag. I want to give my Adult Stem Cell Nutrition testimony. I do weight training and love to run. A year ago I aggravated my lower back doing some work for a friend of mine from my church.

I have four vertebrae with compression fractures and during the last year I had severe discomfort in my back and I had torn some ligaments and muscles in my right calve.

I started taking AFA Stem-Cell-Enhancer capsules about 1 1/2 months ago. Today my back is free of discomfort and my calve has improved 80 %. I have never taken a product with such drastic results. I am a believer in stem cell science and will be using Stem cell Nutrition capsules for the rest of my life.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoulder, Eyes, Breathing and Bad back

A man in his mid 50s had lost most of the range of motion in his shoulders, and had a lot of discomfort there. He started taking Stem-Cell-Enhancer capsules and Circulation Enhancers, about eight capsules of each daily. In less than a week he experienced much greater range of motion in his shoulders.

His eyesight was also bad, and in just about a week he was able to drive downtown without his glasses on. He had trouble breathing and went to the doctor to get an MRI. He thought there might be something wrong with his heart, but the tests didn’t show that. He had sinus trouble also and was not able to breathe out of his nose.

After about two weeks his breathing had improved dramatically and he could breathe out of his nose for the first time in years. He was also constantly in severe back discomfort, and no medication could touch it. After just four days of taking the worlds first Adult Stem Cell Enhancer capsules his backache was completely gone.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adultstem..............the product you're peddling can bring salt fish back to life or not ?:biggrin:

What do you think? Well read on...

Muscle aches, Elevated Blood Sugar, and Bad Vision

A 46 years old, self-made businessman had severe muscle discomfort for 26 years. The doctor told him that it was just a matter of time before he was in a wheel chair because there was no medical cure for this condition. He also had a severe case of elevated blood sugar, and because of complications related to this he was losing his vision very fast.

It took him literally two to three hours every morning just to get out of bed so he could get ready to go to work. This man heard me on the radio talking about gold and silver, but when I told him about Stem Cell Enhancer capsules he became very excited. He bought a number of bottles and started taking six or eight capsules a day.

After six weeks his muscle aches were all gone, after two months his elevated blood sugar normalized, and also in this period his vision improved back to 20/20. In fact, he gave a speech to a group of people after that about what these Stem Cell Enhancers had done for him, and his eye doctor went with him with his eye medical records and gave a testimony of what had happened to his vision as a result of taking AFA Stem Cell Enhancers.

A couple months after he started taking Stem-Cell-Enhancer capsules, this man’s mother was diagnosed with stage IV lung masses and was expected to live for only a month or two. After starting taking Stem-Cell-Enhancers, two capsules 3x daily, she improved to the point that the hospice workers questioned her diagnosis. She survived for nine months in a much improved state and died of unrelated causes.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can bring Lee KILL You back to life ?

why you never let LHL know about this when LKY in ICU.............LHL would have made you the minister of health

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you think? Well read on...

Muscle aches, Elevated Blood Sugar, and Bad Vision

A 46 years old, self-made businessman had severe muscle discomfort for 26 years. The doctor told him that it was just a matter of time before he was in a wheel chair because there was no medical cure for this condition. He also had a severe case of elevated blood sugar, and because of complications related to this he was losing his vision very fast.

It took him literally two to three hours every morning just to get out of bed so he could get ready to go to work. This man heard me on the radio talking about gold and silver, but when I told him about Stem Cell Enhancer capsules he became very excited. He bought a number of bottles and started taking six or eight capsules a day.

After six weeks his muscle aches were all gone, after two months his elevated blood sugar normalized, and also in this period his vision improved back to 20/20. In fact, he gave a speech to a group of people after that about what these Stem Cell Enhancers had done for him, and his eye doctor went with him with his eye medical records and gave a testimony of what had happened to his vision as a result of taking AFA Stem Cell Enhancers.

A couple months after he started taking Stem-Cell-Enhancer capsules, this man’s mother was diagnosed with stage IV lung masses and was expected to live for only a month or two. After starting taking Stem-Cell-Enhancers, two capsules 3x daily, she improved to the point that the hospice workers questioned her diagnosis. She survived for nine months in a much improved state and died of unrelated causes.

http://stemcellnutrisi.com/testimon...t-stories-and-case-studies/#id31-muscle aches

Wow, you copied the entire chunk of promotional material from your Indon website? :rolleyes:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The approach I take is to switch between the respectable brands. By respectable I mean those brands with positive reviews. It's normal for companies to make changes to their products, so "caveat emptor"(buyer beware).

I avoid putting all my eggs in one basket because studies are always coming up with new information. That is why I don't just rely 1 or 2 products but have a basket of different products e.g. for the collagen product I am actually taking 2 different brands, one in the mornings & another at night.

I actually bought a few different brands to test. I will normally finish a bottle before switching:smile:

Came across a product known as ch-alpha. The fellow was mention that is is good for the knees. Experiencing joint pain lately, after jogging, especial on the left knee. Not sure if it will help. It indicate it's some kind of bio active collagen that is able to repair/regenerate cartilage.