• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suffering from joint pain, thinning hair,wrinkles, weak nails?

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Memory, Knee, Energy, Granny

A young man in his late 20s wanted to improve his memory. He found that when he was studying hard concepts that it would take him quite a while to grasp them. He started taking Stem Enhance and Stem Flo, six capsules a day. He was amazed at the dramatic difference it made and how he could now grasp complicated concepts and remember them. He also had a bad knee from playing soccer when he was younger. He had to quit playing because of his knee. After two weeks of taking the products his knee was 100% fine – no discomfort at all. He also experienced a tremendous boost of energy and strength. He gave a bottle of Stem Enhance to his 75 year old grandmother just to try. Years ago she was very active, but age has taken its toll. Recently she just sat around with no energy or drive to do anything. After taking Stem Enhance for the first time, she got up, went to the gym and walked around the gym for two hours. Y. A.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoulder, Eyes, Breathing, Bad Back

A man in his mid 50s had lost most of the range of motion in his shoulders, and had a lot of discomfort there. He started taking Stem Enhance and Stem Flo, about eight capsules of each daily. In less than a week he experienced much greater range of motion in his shoulders. His eyesight was also bad, and in just about a week he was able to drive downtown without his glasses on. He had trouble breathing and went to the doctor to get an MRI. He thought there might be something wrong with his heart, but the tests didn’t show that. He had sinus trouble also and was not able to breathe out of his nose. After about two weeks his breathing had improved dramatically and he could breathe out of his nose for the first time in years. He was also constantly in severe back discomfort, and no medication could touch it. After just four days of taking Stem Enhance his backache was completely gone. R. W.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where to get this filter system?

There is a small store at Katong Shopping Centre named Synertac. It's the old mall that has all those maid agencies next to Odeon.
They carry Chanson products. The Chanson water ionizer, the C3 water filtration system, replacement filters,the Chanson shower filters,... The store owner can help with questions.

I'll try to locate the address & tel number.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was talking to the Spore agent & when you get the Chanson products like the C3 filters, they provide John Guest fittings

[video=youtube;-Avzf-jsHyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Avzf-jsHyM[/video]

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
3 years ago have a friend told me this product helped her so I bought for my family members. After using they also said knee joint paint improved.

So now I continue to buy for them and some friends in Thailand and Indonesia too. Heard it sells for at least $70 per box in Singapore. In Thailand used to be 1000 baht or $41 its gone up to 1100-1200 baht or $45-$50, I asked why pharmacy said have many Singaporean now buying.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Johnny, Is it safe to take tongkat Siti ?:confused:

In the past I did consider taking Tongkat Ali but the best source seems to comes from plantations in Indonesia which is not as polluted as sources from other places. However it is expensive. You can of course find it cheaper from Malaysia but you don't know the purity level, levels of heavy metals contamination,....etc

I remember that a Tongkat product being sold in Spore which had viagara added:biggrin:
You can get Tongkat Ali from Amazon but the trouble is that you don't know what you are getting:confused: http://www.amazon.com/Tongkat-Ali-Pasak-Bumi-Capsules/dp/B00CS7B8Y0

If you interested you can check at http://www.sumatrapasakbumi.com/

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAIR LOSS STOPPED – Margaret gave a hair loss testimony about ALOPECIA. She was losing her hair in patches and had to wear a wig. The back of her head has been totally bare. She started mid-April taking 2 SE’s three times a day. She told us that her hair is growing back in. She told us, “It is growing and maybe I soon won’t need to wear a wig.” Dr. David explained to us that stem cells form hair follicle cells. It is amazing what the SE seems to do for people. It is always thrilling to hear the testimonies. We so appreciate Dr. David hosting these calls for us. Betty C.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoulder and Leg Pain – Phetole Letswalo (65 yrs)

Phetole complained of pains in his legs and shoulders and could not sleep due to this. His employer sponsored him and he started taking two Stem Enhance capsules daily in the beginning of July 2008. On Friday 1 August 2008 he reported back to his employer wishing to buy the latter a big present because he felt so good that he could run the 8 km to town. Some of the neighbours witnessed him jog-trotting to town!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 years ago have a friend told me this product helped her so I bought for my family members. After using they also said knee joint paint improved.

So now I continue to buy for them and some friends in Thailand and Indonesia too. Heard it sells for at least $70 per box in Singapore. In Thailand used to be 1000 baht or $41 its gone up to 1100-1200 baht or $45-$50, I asked why pharmacy said have many Singaporean now buying.

Just remember that this product does not contain the ingredient to make bones i.e. calcium
So you still have to ensure you have a proper diet.

If you want to make bone & are not sure you have the necessary diet there are products like http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factor...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=collagen&rc=663&sr=null&ic=87

http://www.gov.taipei/ct.asp?xItem=73142763&ctNode=9923&mp=109012

Can Viartril-S Really Prevent Osteoporosis?

Hong Ruopu, nutritionist at the Taipei City Hospital Zhongxiao Branch, says that many people are confused about the difference between the diet required for keeping bones and joints healthy and healthcare supplements. Sometimes, the more healthcare supplements you take, the worse the bones become! The healthcare of bones and joints should be strengthened through daily diet.

Usually, people think that Viartril-S can provide nutrition to the bones. But in fact, we should first separate the problems between bones and joints. Basically, Viartril-S is good for the joints, but it does not contain any calcium at all. So it is wrong to use Viartril-S as a calcium supplement.

How do we maintain a diet that will protect our joints? Hong points out that glucosamine is a type of nutrient for forming cartilage cells, which can repair the degradation of cartilage and strengthen joint flexibility. In clinical medicine, it is often used to treat degenerative arthritis, which chiefly promotes the production of proteinpolysaccharide and collagen inside the joints. The main components of cartilage are collagen and glucosamine.

The collagen is just like the reinforcing bar, which establishes strong cartilage, while the glucosamine acts like the cement to fill the gap between the reinforcing bars. As the glucosamine possesses powerful water-catching property, it can make the cartilage have enough aquosity, ameliorating the impact or friction produced between the bones. The collagen and glucosamine of the joints are distributed in the constituent of mucopolysaccharides. Moreover, some antioxidant nutrients or phytochemicals should be supplemented to reduce free radicals and inflammatory responses in the joints.

Hong reminds us that people should first understand that providing nutrients to “joints” and supplementing nutrients to “bones” are two different things, and then they won’t make mistakes!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a small store at Katong Shopping Centre named Synertac. It's the old mall that has all those maid agencies next to Odeon.
They carry Chanson products. The Chanson water ionizer, the C3 water filtration system, replacement filters,the Chanson shower filters,... The store owner can help with questions.

I'll try to locate the address & tel number.

02-81L Katong Shopping Centre
Price of Chanson C3, it is $290. With GST price is $310.30.
Handphone 9386 4236

Call before going down to ensure someone is there.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro, why waste time with collagen or Bio-Sil? Get a new knee replacement for your old damaged knees. How? Stem cells! Only stem cells can make new cartilage, etc...

Bad Knees and Improved Memory

A friend of mine in his early 60s has had bad knees, bone on bone – no cartilage left. It was hereditary. His father almost couldn’t walk when he was in his 50s because of the problem. This friend is an engineer and works in a manufacturing plant. His office is on the second floor in the shop. His knees were getting worse and worse as he got older, and he was having great difficulty climbing the stairs to get to his second floor office. He was at the point of asking his manager for an office on the first floor because he couldn’t take the discomfort of climbing those stairs any longer. He found out about Stem Enhance and started taking the product. Within three to four weeks his knees were 100% fine. Now, just for fun, he takes two steps at a time and tries to see just how fast he can get to his second floor office. He also told me that his memory has improved tremendously since he started taking the product. R. S.

bro...........even if this treatment available in S'pore............will be too expensive for me lah..........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shoulder, Eyes, Breathing, Bad Back

A man in his mid 50s had lost most of the range of motion in his shoulders, and had a lot of discomfort there. He started taking Stem Enhance and Stem Flo, about eight capsules of each daily. In less than a week he experienced much greater range of motion in his shoulders. His eyesight was also bad, and in just about a week he was able to drive downtown without his glasses on. He had trouble breathing and went to the doctor to get an MRI. He thought there might be something wrong with his heart, but the tests didn’t show that. He had sinus trouble also and was not able to breathe out of his nose. After about two weeks his breathing had improved dramatically and he could breathe out of his nose for the first time in years. He was also constantly in severe back discomfort, and no medication could touch it. After just four days of taking Stem Enhance his backache was completely gone. R. W.

so this Stem Enhance and Stem Flo got sell online or is it from some MLM company ?

how much leh.........1 bottle can last how long ?

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
so this Stem Enhance and Stem Flo got sell online or is it from some MLM company ?

how much leh.........1 bottle can last how long ?

StemEnhance and StemFlo is available online. You can order the products at http://chairman.stemtech.com/SG/SignupOptions.aspx

Each bottle has 90 capsules and will last one month. If your medical condition is serious such as osteoarthritis or frozen shoulder, two or three times a day may be required.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
StemEnhance and StemFlo is available online. You can order the products at http://chairman.stemtech.com/SG/SignupOptions.aspx

Each bottle has 90 capsules and will last one month. If your medical condition is serious such as osteoarthritis or frozen shoulder, two or three times a day may be required.

ALLAH-mak.............MLM as I expected..............wah.....over 100 bucks 1 bottle......so every month must buy.........got like money back if doesn't work ?

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALLAH-mak.............MLM as I expected..............wah.....over 100 bucks 1 bottle......so every month must buy.........got like money back if doesn't work ?

My God... you should ask your dog or doc for guarantee before you commence operation. Come back here if any doc in town can give you a guarantee hor!