• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know The Truth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$26k is only 0.04 of a peanut. compare to what saf piss away every year, it really nothing.

if auditor general really do what it suppose to do, saf various contracts with third parties contractors don't worth what taxpayers are paying for. one lousy screw of a weapon system can cost over $20.:rolleyes: spend tens of millions upgrading a weapon platform which obsolete within a decade and another hundred millions "research" on a new platform when off the shelf product is cheaper and better.

Crude oil price in jun was $115 per barrel. Today it is $77 per barrel, a drop of 33%. Petrol price for Shell 95 was $2.25 in Jun and now it is $2.08, a drop of 7.7%. Electricity price was $0.2573 per KWatt in Jun 2014 and is $0.2568 now, a drop of 0.2%

Why does Shell reduce petrol price by only 7.7% when crude oil price is down 33%?

Why does SP reduce price of electricity by only 0.2% when oil price has fallen 33%

Arent Shell and SP profiteering from Singaporeans? What have CASE and EMA done to Shell and SP?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth is that in the last six months, there are three reported cases of security breaches at SMRT. My questions are:

1. How many breaches went unreported or undiscovered at SMRT?
2. How many security and other breaches eg financial, IT, administration, etc happened at Govt ministries that were not made public?

We have been fortunate that no one got injured nor property damaged. Do we need to wait until someone gets killed or injured before the pap wakes up and do something effective to stop all these breaches?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday, I had dinner with some friends. One friend said that her mum recently had a broken ankle and was referred to a govt hospital for follow up. The scheduled appointment is six months later. Most of us were appalled by the SG health care system except one friend, John, who said that it is too bad as we have too many sick and elderly people.

He doesn't see that the truth is the the pap has mismanaged the health care system and has not planned for and catered to the age-ing population and yet allowed 2m foreigners to come in which further taxed the SG healthcare facilities..

The root cause of the poor SG health care situation is the pap not doing its job. If the pap has done its job, it would have foreseen the age-ing population, plan for health facilities to be increased. But the pap didn't foreseen the situation and planned for it.

I wonder how many singaporeans have the same warped reasoning as my friend John. With Singaporeans like John, no wonder the PAP can get away with its incompetence

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy, have a good weekend ahead!

I realized sinkies who live away from sinkieland appreciate the place more than sinkies who live in it. But if you ask these quitter sinkies if they want to come back, most will tell you no thanks.

Pap should grant dual citizenships to sinkies who move away. Just look at Samleong and how appreciative he is of pap, this kind of quitters sure vote pap every election as long as they don't have to come back and be a sardine fish.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same for my chink ex colleague in aust. Praise pap like anything but when you ask if his family wants to move back to sinkieland (they are sinkie pr), he doesn't want to reply to that.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh char boh I met loved sinkieland when she toured here but said she would not visit hongkie donkey land a 2nd time. She likes the convenience of sinkieland and the weather that allows her to wear shorts and tshirts everywhere. As I do not know her well, didn't ask if she can imagine herself living in sinkieland for long term, though she would want to visit sinkieland again. She said sinkieland is not crowded.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy, have a good weekend ahead!

I realized sinkies who live away from sinkieland appreciate the place more than sinkies who live in it. But if you ask these quitter sinkies if they want to come back, most will tell you no thanks.

Pap should grant dual citizenships to sinkies who move away. Just look at Samleong and how appreciative he is of pap, this kind of quitters sure vote pap every election as long as they don't have to come back and be a sardine fish.

Dear SgGoneWrong,

Thank you for your wishes. I wish you a good weekend too. I hv lived overseas for a while too. I appreciate and lopve Singapore. But I am against the pap for their half truths and untruths and for their self serving ways and manipulate the system to benefit itself at the expense of singaporeans. Most of pap's policies are for short term good at the expense of long term well being.

Take for example the sale of SPC bt TH to China's Oil company. SPC is a SG cash cow which brings in good steady income. But TH saw it beneficial to sell SPC to a foreign company so that it reaps good immediate profits and helped to give good bonus to the mgmt. but in the process killed the SPC goose which lays golden eggs.

Do not confuse dislike for pap as dislike for SG.

I can love SG yet dislike pap. There is no contradiction

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for any party that legalise sinkie dual citizenship.
Let disgruntled sinkies have a way out instead of forcing them to abandon their identity of decades.
If this can't be done, no sinkies must have other citizenships even if they are cronies, the wealthy or pap.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh char boh I met loved sinkieland when she toured here but said she would not visit hongkie donkey land a 2nd time. She likes the convenience of sinkieland and the weather that allows her to wear shorts and tv everywhere. As I do not know her well, didn't ask if she can imagine herself living in sinkieland for long term, though she would want to visit sinkieland again. She said sinkieland is not crowded.

visiting and enjoying the facilities as a tourist is different from Singaporeans working here and living here long term and sinking her roots here.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for any party that legalise sinkie dual citizenship.
Let disgruntled sinkies have a way out instead of forcing them to abandon their identity of decades.
If this can't be done, no sinkies must have other citizenships even if they are cronies, the wealthy or pap.

I will vote against the pap

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He put his money in a hdb flat that has since appreciated a lot and he loved the pap for making that happen. He is now a happy landlord while the flat is taking care of paying itself off.

And oh, he has apartment in shanghai too (that was before he and family moved to sinkieland) in the 90s and looking to buy a 2nd one in aust (one stay one rent out). He is very thankful chink govt and pap have made his family very rich.