• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know The Truth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And oh, he has apartment in shanghai too (that was before he and family moved to sinkieland) in the 90s and looking to buy a 2nd one in aust (one stay one rent out). He is very thankful chink govt and pap have made his family very rich.

sad that many people cant look beyond material well being when they judge a country. Greed is preferred to compassion

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And oh, he has apartment in shanghai too (that was before he and family moved to sinkieland) in the 90s and looking to buy a 2nd one in aust (one stay one rent out). He is very thankful chink govt and pap have made his family very rich.

assets appreciation is temporal. there may be depreciation during a downturn

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad that many people cant look beyond material well being when they judge a country. Greed is preferred to compassion

Tracy, hope you can be happy despite the shit in sinkieland under pap.
I chose to move away because I do not want to be one of those complaining sinkies in sinkieland, despite the fact that life overseas is harder than the place where I grew up. No way I will give up sinkie citizenship, and pap is very wrong if they think those who oppose them should just move away and give up voting rights. Those who give up citizenships actually hated pap more than they can imagine.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel quite bitter that even pinoys can have dual citizenships. These countries take care of their kind and provide them way out when they know they can't give their people a good life without forcing them to cut their ties with the birth country. I feel quite bitter too that many nationalities in sinkieland have dual citizenships and have an option to move to or live in where they are better off. I feel bitter that sinkie pr is for life benefiting prs even they they don't stay in sinkieland.

As a normal Singaporean, all we get is to be screwed over and over again.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I chose to move away because I do not want to be one of those complaining sinkies in sinkieland, despite the fact that life overseas is harder than the place where I grew up. No way I will give up sinkie citizenship, and pap is very wrong if they think those who oppose them should just move away and give up voting rights. Those who give up citizenships actually hated pap more than they can imagine.

I love SG and am enjoying my life. But I am against the pap for the misery it causes to Singaporeans.

I stay in SG because if all of us who can were to leave, who is going to speak up for the bottom 30% who cant leave?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel quite bitter that even pinoys can have dual citizenships. These countries take care of their kind and provide them way out when they know they can't give their people a good life without forcing them to cut their ties with the birth country. I feel quite bitter too that many nationalities in sinkieland have dual citizenships and have an option to move to or live in where they are better off. I feel bitter that sinkie pr is for life benefiting prs even they they don't stay in sinkieland.

Did you see my thread on "Anna"?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I totally disagree with the pap that Singaporeans who are against the pap should leave SG. Who shd I leave? I am as much a Singaporean as LHL. I am no lesser Singaporean than LHL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

going for my breakfast. Hv a good day

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
assets appreciation is temporal. there may be depreciation during a downturn

Asset appreciation doesnt benefit Ordinary sinkies much as that is the roof over their head. They sell the 'asset' they move to where? Life is only good for them if they do not get stuck in sinkieland and have to bear with the cost cost of living with rarely much welfare and affordable healthcare.

Old bastard and his FamiLEE have bullied sinkies through and through. Keep sinkies money, enslave them with NS, rule them with very strict laws, trap them with single citizenship and make them toads living in a well, increase cost of living in sinkieland and harvest their organs when they die or very ill.

Even a pinoy living in sinkieland is better off than a true blue sinkie.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love SG and am enjoying my life. But I am against the pap for the misery it causes to Singaporeans.

I stay in SG because if all of us who can were to leave, who is going to speak up for the bottom 30% who cant leave?

Good work, just dun be frustrated. Many of us are patriots who rather die in a war than to cross over and work for invaders and sell off our own people. What can sinkies expect of such who become their Leeder and the offsprings he produced?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asset appreciation doesnt benefit Ordinary sinkies much as that is the roof over their head. They sell the 'asset' they move to where? Life is only good for them if they do not get stuck in sinkieland and have to bear with the cost cost of living with rarely much welfare and affordable healthcare.

Old bastard and his FamiLEE have bullied sinkies through and through. Keep sinkies money, enslave them with NS, rule them with very strict laws, trap them with single citizenship and make them toads living in a well, increase cost of living in sinkieland and harvest their organs when they die or very ill.

Even a pinoy living in sinkieland is better off than a true blue sinkie.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

The average Singaporean is not able to benefit from asset appreciation. On the contrary, the average Singaporean suffers from high cost of living and low stagnant wage.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good work, just dun be frustrated. Many of us are patriots who rather die in a war than to cross over and work for invaders and sell off our own people. What can sinkies expect of such who become their Leeder and the offsprings he produced?

I am staying on to fight although I hv the luxury of migrating to Aus, USA, etc, if I wish to.

For now, migrating is not an option I wld consider

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lightning has a problem in form of native Sinkies
Old Fart had successfully re-colonised the island
Young and educated less likely to vote on blind faith
Pose serious problem to Lightning's grip on power

Divide and rule is a strategy as old as the hills
When Sinkies realise they have common enemy
Will gather peoples of various colours in Bedok
Submerge petty differences unite against Lightning

[video=youtube;4meozEAKeNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4meozEAKeNM[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lightning has a problem in form of native Sinkies
Old Fart had successfully re-colonised the island
Young and educated less likely to vote on blind faith
Pose serious problem to Lightning's grip on power

Divide and rule is a strategy as old as the hills
When Sinkies realise they have common enemy
Will gather peoples of various colours in Bedok
Submerge petty differences unite against Lightning

The truth is pap finds it increasingly difficult to lie to Singaporeans. That's good for Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very pissed off the election cum ntuc loser is put in Keppel corp to suck its profits further. Keppel corp is a good company screwed up by cronies.

Under LKY/TohChinChye/GKS, Singaporeans were encouraged to reach their highest potential and many strived to get their Bachelor degrees, Masters and Doctorates. Under LHL/TCH/Tharman, Singaporeans were told no need to go for University degrees. ITE Certificate, Poly Diploma are good enough. Everyone can see that LHL/TCH and Tharman are mismanaging SG and Singaporeans because of their inability to creat good jobs and make life better for Singaporeans

Under LHL/TCH and Tharman, Singaporeans are told that owning a cycle is their goal. Forget abt owning cars. Is this progress?

Are LKY/TCC/GKS better than LHL/TCH/Tharman?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under LKY/TohChinChye/GKS, Singaporeans were encouraged to reach their highest potential and many strived to get their Bachelor degrees, Masters and Doctorates. Under LHL/TCH/Tharman, Singaporeans were told no need to go for University degrees. ITE Certificate, Poly Diploma are good enough. Everyone can see that LHL/TCH and Tharman are mismanaging SG and Singaporeans because of their inability to creat good jobs and make life better for Singaporeans

Under LHL/TCH and Tharman, Singaporeans are told that owning a cycle is their goal. Forget abt owning cars. Is this progress?

Are LKY/TCC/GKS better than LHL/TCH/Tharman?

How can Singaporeans allow its govt to advise them not to aim for Uni degrees but to settle for ITE?

That's regressive

Last edited: