• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated FAPee Dr Anus to Try Rear Entry into Parleement On Ass Loon's Kar Chng!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If Dr Anal Koh moves to AMK, what will his slogan be?

LHL is a "true" leader of the PAP. he gerrymanders the opposition high support areas, and takes in all those losers into his GRC. he is so confident of his popularity in AMK GRC. hope he loses in the election.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hope he loses in the election.

I bet it never crossed his mind that Anus Koh is a liability to the PAP. He thinks AMK GRC is 'safe' enough to let him in through the backdoor. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"I am always right behind you! " Or " Vote for me, arseholes!"

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic11.jpg

Next poster to be removed would be his boss' ....... it can be done !!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Free piles treatment for all of my constituents?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm... how about this -

"Wherever I go, I got your back(side). Count on me to screw you a (to the tune of the song.. you know, yes?)ll."

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a doctor by training, I dealt with arses all my life. Vote for me and I'll handle all your shit!

"I have been working with arseholes all my life. Vote for me and I will handle all your shit."

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sikali he say, we all live under the same SUN, no matter where I go, I'm always here for you:*:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will take all the shit you throw at me :p

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL is a "true" leader of the PAP. he gerrymanders the opposition high support areas, and takes in all those losers into his GRC. he is so confident of his popularity in AMK GRC. hope he loses in the election.
my thought as well.

maybe pinky heard woody white scum wet his pants carrying tin-tin during ge2011 so pinky also wants to try wetting his pants?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sikali he say, we all live under the same SUN, no matter where I go, I'm always here for you:*:
looking forward to seeing him embarrass pinky when campaigning next to pinky, like "i drive 1, my wife drives 1, every1 drives 1".

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vote for me SINKAPORLEANS!!!!!!!!When u bend down tonight to lick ur bosses' rectum... sphincter.....bunghole,it will be sparkliest,cleanest u ever seen!!!!!I promise you that!!!!!!and u will say Thank You Anal Koh!!!!!!!!Thank you PAP!!!!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He'll be son of Punggol Southeast (榜鵝西北线) or Punggol sibei sian.