• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

Pray may the curse be with you and your family members for generations to come.

your mother drooling dog cum all over her mouth
your father drooling pig cum all over his arsehole

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

Go on, say some more. That's why I'll always vote for the PAP, precisely because of loser Sinkies like you who don't deserve sympathy at all. You can only find your internal peace either when the day comes for you to go to the IMH, or when you are inside your coffin, just before being pushed into the incinerator in Mandai.

vote your mother cheebye let dogs fuck and cum inside

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

People at Bugis are all despicable. The other day the woman at the noodle shop didn't tell me fishball noodles was sold out in the queue until I was about to pay. Got one kid at the arcade called me "uncle" and asked me $1.30 to buy drink then later asked for $1.50 some more to play car racing game.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

People at Bugis are all despicable. The other day the woman at the noodle shop didn't tell me fishball noodles was sold out in the queue until I was about to pay. Got one kid at the arcade called me "uncle" and asked me $1.30 to buy drink then later asked for $1.50 some more to play car racing game.

did u beg the ah boy to return ur 1.50 and 1.30?he called u uncle and u still gave him the money?knn if i was the ah boy i would have got my sweet atb sister to call u yan dao suai ge and ask u for $10.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro ;

how cum He staying in HDB rental block

that are reserved for old folks ???

All his personal info has been released already. It's everywhere.

Jover Chew (NRIC: S8213777G)
D.O.B: 19/05/1982
Blk 257 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #12-71 Singapore 560257

Mobile Phone: 96550080 / 98500422
Email: [email protected]

Jover's Wife: Winnie Chew (https://www.facebook.com/<wbr>winnie.koh.52?fref=ts)
Jover's 2nd Shop: J2 Mobile
http://j2mobile.com.sg/
https://www.facebook.com/<wbr>j2mobile

10689960_869467343077479_6673885142987243397_n.jpg

Mobile Phone: 96550080 / 98500422
Email: [email protected]

10527708_869484916409055_5450803230674024647_n.jpg

1377050_869492219741658_2303895772242963152_n.jpg

Don't play play hor, he scam ppl until he can afford 2 house in SG hor

10420764_869525526404994_3454593268945740368_n.jpg

Anon leaked. Is Mobile Air Pte Ltd involved in money laundering?! Uh ohhh.....

SOURCE - SMRT Ltd (Feedback)

kongkan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the particular of the shop owner, from The Straits Time facebook

Attachments

• Mobile Air-3.jpg
    Mobile Air-3.jpg
    778.1 KB · Views: 301

kongkan

Alfrescian
Loyal

His personal particular?

Attachments

• Mobile Air-3.jpg
    Mobile Air-3.jpg
    778.1 KB · Views: 275

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

#01-41 at SLQ was closed today. Is Jover ok?

Despite most number of complaints, still can happily open shop. Gonna clap for CASE.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kena investigate liao. :biggrin:

Sim Lim shop in coin case faces probe
Wednesday, Nov 05, 2014
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/sim-lim-shop-coin-case-faces-probe

He repeatedly evaded the reporter's question, saying only that Ms Zhou could have rejected the coins if she did not want them.

Sibei sia lan, this chao ah beng. His parents did a poor job raising him... maybe he was picked up from the rubbish chute. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sibei sia lan, this chao ah beng. His parents did a poor job raising him... maybe he was picked up from the rubbish chute. :wink:

Like I said,it was a matter of circumstance.if this ah beng was a minister or ceo of smrt earning more than 2 million,he could have issued any derisive or xia lan remarks to customers and got away with it.such as "everyone can board the MRT,its whether they choose to"

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember what the Viets did in Deer Hunter?

[video=youtube;NdeUd92Asjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdeUd92Asjw[/video]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

After a long stand-off, MobileAir agreed to refund him $600 of the $950 he paid for the phone meaning he would have paid $350 for nothing....

This is day light robbery committed by that skunk shop owner. When you take money from someone without an excuse, it is robbery. When you take money from someone with reason on ground of forfeiture for failing to purchase the product, it is not robbery even though you were not told about such forfeiture in advance. Is it scamming? As usual, the useless mata mata have no idea on what to do.

The papees should have charged this skunk shop owner with committing extortion if the charge of robbery is not tenable. Inducing the Vietnamese to part with his money under intimidation.

The High Court injunction made on another SLS shop is also a joke. The injunction applies only to that shop with the given name, but not to the directors/shareholders or proprietor/parnters as well. The shop changes its name, the injunction is invalid even though the owners and staff remain the same. It is just a case of lan par and par lan.

To be effective, the HC injunction should apply to the shop owner or the directors/shareholders of the company. You can run but you cannot hide should be the rule of the game. As it stands now, these scammers are probably laughing at the stupid papees.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jover will be back at another location, that's all.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sim Lim scams: Student reduced to tears after being charged $1k for iPhone warranty

Sim Lim scams: Student reduced to tears after being charged $1k for iPhone warranty
AsiaOneWednesday, Nov 05, 2014
20141105_simlim2_st.jpg
11 6 0
Print
SINGAPORE - Just a day after it was revealed that a Sim Lim Square shop reduced a customer to tears over an overpriced phone, another customer has stepped forward to tell her own similar experience at the infamous mall.

A 19-year-old undergraduate, who did not wished to be named, told The Straits Times that she burst into tears after she was told she had to pay $1,000 on top of the $999 she had paid for an iPhone 6.
She told The Straits Times in an email that she had gone to a shop located on the first floor of Sim Lim Square called Mobile 22 on Oct 9.
She agreed to pay $999 for the phone and $39.90 for the warranty. However, she was charged $1,000 on her debit card as the shop keeper neglected to tell her that the $39.90 warranty was only for one month.
"There was an 'x' between the 39.90 and 24 months that the seller had very strategically covered with his finger while urging me to sign the document," she told The Straits Times.
The international student from India said she burst into tears and started begging the shop staff after they said they would not return her the money, which she said was meant for her school tuition fees. They eventually reduced the $1,000 in warranty fees to $551.
It was reported yesterday that a Vietnamese tourist was reduced to tears on Monday after being scammed of $950 attempting to buy an iPhone 6 for his girlfriend at Mobile Air, another shop in Sim Lim Square.
Mobile Air made headlines recently for refunding a woman $1,010 in coins, including one-cents and five-cents coins.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/sim-lim-scams-student-reduced-tears-after-being-charged-1k-iphone-warranty#sthash.ZPFw9eDr.dpuf

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Sim Lim scams: Student reduced to tears after being charged $1k for iPhone warran

Why buy phone need to go SLS...I also dun understand these consumers :*:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim Lim scams: Student reduced to tears after being charged $1k for iPhone warran

The bengs in the shop very expert in making their customers cry.....
Time to make them cry themselves