• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

Thank you CSIs.....
Now for the vigilantes to get to work....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

eh u fucking ballsless cheebye m&d motherfucker..now still hiding at home shoving your mothers cheebye with her vibrators ??
KNNBCCB, you are such an idiot and retard. I told you already, NPNT. This is standard forum rule. If you got guts, post a picture with your nick (at least) at North Point McDonald. No guts lah you bloody bastard, same like your ball less father, and probably your siblings as well. Oh you are such a fucking loser. At least stand up to defend for your pariah breed father lah. You are such a useless dog indeed. At least I dare to post the picture of my 4 stun guns.

Anyway, nowadays stun guns also not much use lah. I carry a small bottle of concentrated acid with me instead. It's much easier and faster to splash onto your opponent's face (and eyes) this way.

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

Well done! Another foreigners bites the dust! These fuckers have caused some much harm to locals. Job lost, salary stagnant and so on. :oIo:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

Not i want to say Lanjiao Wei, earns $200 a month want to come Sinkieland tour and buy Iphone. Never give chance to these communists. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Too lame. To teach these bengs a lesson, lob a grenade into their shop. BOOM.

Once everyone has witnessed the destruction and carnage, their fellow beng shops on the lower levels of SLS will wisen up.

Don't count on CASE or the poodles to do anything. If they really wanted to, they would have done something long ago.

Grenade? :rolleyes: Pray tell where do you procure one and would you be the one lobbing it?

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 森林黑店

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/18-complaints-against-sim/1453416.html

18 complaints against Sim Lim Square's Mobile Air this year: CASE

SINGAPORE: Sim Lim Square mobile phone shop Mobile Air was served with a letter by the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) on Tuesday (Nov 4), which invited the store to sign a Voluntary Compliance Agreement (VCA).

Mobile Air has been in the news for trying to force a Vietnamese tourist who bought an iPhone 6 to fork out an additional sum for a warranty package. The store had also been ordered by the Small Claims Tribunal to refund S$1,010 to a customer, which it then tried to do by giving her 18kg worth of coins.

CASE Executive Director Seah Seng Choon, told Channel NewsAsia about the latest action taken against the store during an interview on Singapore Tonight. He revealed that CASE had received 18 complaints about Mobile Air from Jan to Oct this year, although the store had attracted no complaints in 2012, and only two complaints last year. “If they sign the VCA, they have to stop the unfair practices,” said Mr Seah. “Otherwise we can proceed with an injunction.”

If retailers continue with unfair practices after an injunction is granted against them, they can be charged with contempt of court, and be jailed or fined. On Monday, the High Court granted a permanent injunction against Cyber Maestro, also a Sim Lim Square retailer, after numerous complaints were filed regarding issues like misleading consumers about prices.

Shopkeepers at Sim Lim Square say little can be done about the unethical business practices of a small number of retailers at the mall, and are concerned that they might suffer retribution from the errant retailers if they voice their concerns publicly.

One tenant, who declined to be named, said: "On Levels One to Three, all those dealing with mobiles phones and cameras, they have very bad reputations. Every now and then you can see police cars coming every week, visiting the shop because most of the time it's the shopkeepers having conflicts with the customers.”

But he said he was resigned to the situation. “Even if I were to say something, I would not know what is the response I am going to get, whether the black sheep will take revenge on me. There is nothing much I can do. At the end of the day, the landlord will just say: 'Who's going to pay my rent? Are you going to rent my shop?’”

Lawyer Steven Lam agreed that the management has little power to take the problem retailers to task. "To change the by-laws of the Management Corporation Strata Title, you need the owners to agree. That is a big issue, because if I am a landlord and I am getting a good rental return on my unit, I really will not care what my tenant is doing provided they are not breaching the terms of the tenancy agreement or breaking any law. The interests of the customers may be of no relevance to that."

The shopowners of Sim Lim Square have collaborated with CASE to put out an alert list on errant retailers, said Mr Seah. “There were over 100 cases some years back, this has been reduced to about 80 this year up to Oct. The number has gone down, but obviously it is not sufficient and we need to look at other measures.”

Still, he believes the current regulations - namely the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act, and how consumers can seek redress at the Small Claims Tribunal – are sufficient. Consumers also need to play their part, and do their due diligence,” he said.

The Singapore Tourism Board on Tuesday said it takes a serious view of retailers who besmirch the name of Singapore as a premier tourist destination. It said it was "aware of the situation at Sim Lim Square", and said it will take appropriate actions if there is evidence of unfair practices.

- CNA/xy

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB, you are such an idiot and retard. I told you already, NPNT. This is standard forum rule. If you got guts, post a picture with your nick (at least) at North Point McDonald. No guts lah you bloody bastard, same like your ball less father, and probably your siblings as well. Oh you are such a fucking loser. At least stand up to defend for your pariah breed father lah. You are such a useless dog indeed. At least I dare to post the picture of my 4 stun guns.

Anyway, nowadays stun guns also not much use lah. I carry a small bottle of concentrated acid with me instead. It's much easier and faster to splash onto your opponent's face (and eyes) this way.

you fucking ballsless coward puki m&d only know how to empty talk act brave issue empty challenge to people behind the safety of your computer. after i accepted your challenge you dont even have the fucking balls to show up, make me waste 1 hour waiting for you and now try to come out with all kinds of bullshit lame excuses, find fault with spell typos...take pictures and post...etc etc...all confirm you are nothing but a ballsless piece of m&d shit. ballsless admit say ballsless lah...your ballslessness is already clearly proven when you keep harping on needing weapons like stun gun, pepper spray and now want to splash acid on people. only ballsless bastards behave in this way, no balls to fight like a man, people with balls dont need weapons to fight, they fight with their bare hands understand?? but of course a fucking dumb m&d like u wont understand lah, go and smoke your ganja and dada lah, no money then go and sniff dunlop super glue lah, lagi no money then go and sniff your mak busok puki lah

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

you fucking ballsless coward puki m&d only ...............puki lah
Fucking coward. Don't even dare to lift a finger to upright the judgement for your ball less pariah father when being ridiculed and criticized by others. You are not only a useless dog, but also a worthless dog. I'd really pity your pariah father for having to fuck with your bitch mother to give birth to you. I'd curse that you will die of Ebola or dengue within this year.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal

对付“黑店”现只能靠禁制令 律师认为申请费时 议员国会提问解决方式

受访律师指出,目前没有任何法令可“全面涵盖”所有交易来保障消费者,最重要的是消费者本身必须提高警惕,在交易前小心谨慎。
刘丽仪 报道
[email protected]
“森林黑店”风波不断,要如何制止黑店进行不当交易,受访律师认为在现有法律制度下,相关单位只能入禀法庭申请禁制令,阻止黑店进行不当交易。
不过,申请禁制令的过程冗长费时,在禁制令获批前,有关商店仍能如常营业。禁制令发出后,黑店可以换店名或换公司注册人,这过程犹如“猫捉老鼠”游戏,将会无穷无尽。
政府国会财政与贸工委员会主席连荣华将要求贸工部检讨现有司法制度,必要时修法以赋予执法单位权力,加强执法力度去对付黑店。其他受访议员也准备在国会上提问有关解决方式。
然而律师表示,为确保公平和公正,不管是消费者,还是相关单位要申请禁制令都需要时间慎重处理。目前也没有任何法令可“全面涵盖”所有交易来保障消费者。律师认为最重要的是消费者本身必须提高警惕,在交易前小心谨慎。
消费者应清楚了解文件才签
吴立志律师说,消费者如果觉得被骗,他们可以通过小额索偿庭索偿,也可以到消费者协会投诉,这都是现有的司法制度所提供的保障。当然,消费者也可以通过律师去采取行动,控告他们欺诈。
可是,消费者已签了文件,如果文件上有列明附加费用,就代表消费者同意支付附加费。虽然消费者可以说这是在黑店误导下所签,但商家也有他们的说法,各说各话的情况下要去证明商家行骗就需要时间去搜证调查。
他说:“消费者‘上当’的情况很可怜,但商家也有他们的说词,那要相信谁?”
至于司法过程为何需要冗长的时间,他解释说,合法途径为求公平公正,一定需要时间。这包括进行调查,针对双方的说法去搜证,然后经过公平供证的审理等。
因此,如果消费者损失的金额只是数百元,很可能为了不要耗时耗神,就会自认倒霉,放弃追究。这也就是这些商家看准消费者不想麻烦的心态,“趁虚而入”。
吴立志说:“最重要的是,消费者在签署任何文件前,都必须清楚了解文件所写的,一旦签名就代表消费者同意文件列明的条件。”
瑞信德泰乐信律师事务所(RHTLaw Taylor Wessing)合伙人柯寿炳律师说,如果消费者具备阅读英文的能力,那就很难说是店家误导,因为消费者在签署文件前,就有责任去详细阅读条文,确保同意后才签名。“就算产品的售价比其他商家贵了10倍,只要消费者签名同意,那就是合法的交易,属于你情我愿的商业行为,就不属于违法行为。”
他说,如果消费者不具备阅读英文能力,那消费者以此作为被误导的理由可能就比较强,但事实上是没有条例硬性规定商家一定要主动解释条文。因此,消费者必须在签署任何文件之前,清楚了解和同意所列细节。
至于禁制令在黑店换名换人经营后,就失去效力,是否代表存在司法漏洞?吴立志说,这不能说是司法漏洞,“你很难去制定涵盖所有情况、滴水不漏的制度”。
“若能证明某家店有不当行为,你对它采取行动,这是公平合理的。换名换人来钻缝,这就是现实社会,总是有所谓流氓的存在,最重要的是消费者要自我保护。”
消协发信要“森林黑店”签“自愿遵从协议”
消费者协会昨天已发函给森林商业中心的Mobile Air,邀请它签署“自愿遵从协议”,否则将可能申请禁制令。
Mobile Air在近两个星期内涉及数起行销手法不当的案件。媒体广泛报道“森林黑店”也引起议员关注,他们认为应该探讨解决办法,纷向不同部门提出建议。
连荣华:有必要可修正法令
政府国会财政与贸工委员会主席连荣华将向贸工部建议检讨现有司法制度。
他昨天受访时说:“如果有必要,可以通过修正法令,来赋予执法单位如小额索偿庭权力,以加强执法力度来对付黑店。”
连荣华解释说,所谓加强执法力度,就是要让小额索偿庭不只是可以帮助消费者追讨款额,也可以对用不当手法经营的商店采取行动,例如罚款等。“一旦对黑店采取执法行动,就可以起着阻遏作用。”
- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/special/outline/story20141105-408221#sthash.GZdMXJrR.dpuf

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal

他认为可仿效邻里纠纷的处理方式,当局除拟设仲裁庭来处理特别棘手的个案,也正研究是否应通过修改诸如‘杂项(公共秩序和滋扰)法令’等法令,让执法机构如环境局和警方等拥有更大的执法权来对付滋事者。“最重要的是要让相关单位有更多的途径去对黑店采取行动。”
蒙巴登区议员,也是消费者协会会长的林谋泉已向国会提问,希望内政部考虑是否可以让警方在处理类似案件时,重新定义案件的性质,以便可以采取不同的行动。这预料将在明年1月在国会提出。
他说,警方一般会把这类案件视为商业纠纷处理,建议消费者和商家协议解决,或到消协求助。“若把案件当做欺骗性质处理,那警方是否可以介入调查,采取适当的行动?”
林谋泉也理解警方资源有限,但希望当局可以加以探讨,看可以如何更好的应对。
与此同时,他也将向贸工部建议禁制令可同时发给黑店和业者,而不只是黑店而已。他解释说,每当他们对黑店采取行动,黑店就换名继续营业,犹如猫捉老鼠的游戏,不会停止。
“虽然他们可以用他人的名字注册营业,但若能针对业者发出禁制令,起码可以阻止业者躲在幕后,逃过惩处。”
身为森林商业中心的议员潘丽萍说,黑店影响新加坡的声誉,不能纵容。“我将会向贸工部求助。”
- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/special/outline/story20141105-408221/page/0/1#sthash.JpvCtiML.dpuf

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking coward. Don't even dare to lift a finger to upright the judgement for your ball less pariah father when being ridiculed and criticized by others. You are not only a useless dog, but also a worthless dog. I'd really pity your pariah father for having to fuck with your bitch mother to give birth to you.

you fucking ballsless coward retarded puki m&d failed exam every year because your mother got fucked by dogs and pigs and gave birth to you a retarded half dog half pig bastard

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

winners your father is a gay anjing babi lover, he likes to suck dogs and pigs and let them fuck his arse everyday while you the ballsless coward mentally sick fucktard admitted that you go around everywhere carrying stun gun and pepper spray imagining you are some vigilante GI Joe you fucking retarded piece of m&d shit

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

winners you son of a anging cum babi parents, are u still sucking your mak's cheebye toy u call a stun gun while secretly getting excited watching dogs and pigs shoot cum up your sick gay pedophile bestility lover father's arsehole

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

you fucking ..........half pig bastard
You are doomed to die of Ebola or dengue this year. Also, it's precisely because of Sinkies like you that deserve to get screwed continuously by the PAP. More good years ahead.

In fact, I don't really need to lift a finger to deal with you. I'll just sit back and let the ruling regime to deal with you day in, day out. High inflation, high housing prices, high COEs, more FTs to take away your jobs and leading to even higher cost of living, whilst being a winner, I'm already benefiting from all these policies from them. Only losers like you would like to whine because you can't make anything good out of their policies. So pitiful.

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are doomed to die of Ebola or dengue this year. Also, it's precisely because of Sinkies like you that deserve to get screwed continuously by the PAP. More good years ahead.

u retarded son of an anjing mother and babi father, dont try to change to some lame stupid comment.

u claimed your balls damn fucking big right?? since you dont have the fucking balls to show up last night after issuing challenge, but never mind now i give you another chance to prove you have damn big fucking balls as you claimed. how about now i come and find you?? you like pictures proof alot right? you say must take and post pictures in here as proof you got big fucking balls right?? so now you take a picture of where u are now together with your retarded puki m&d face inside and with time stamp proof on mobile phone as proof you are where you say you are right now.....so that i wont waste my time for a 2nd time waiting for you retarded puki m&d son of a anjing father and babi mother

kongkan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Info about owner of Mobile Air.

Jover Chew (NRIC: S8213777G)
D.O.B: 19/05/1982
Blk 257 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #12-71 Singapore 560257
Mobile Phone: 96550080 / 98500422
Email: [email protected]
Jover's Wife: Winnie Chew (https://www.facebook.com/winnie.koh.52?fref=ts)

Jover's 2nd Shop: J2 Mobile

Attachments

• Mobile Air.png
    Mobile Air.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 292

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

u retarded son of an anjing mother and babi father, dont try to change to some lame stupid comment.
Go and look at yourself in the mirror. Then ask yourself: Why I'm such a loser when there are others much more capable and successful than me?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, I don't really need to lift a finger to deal with you. I'll just sit back and let the ruling regime to deal with you day in, day out. High inflation, high housing prices, high COEs, more FTs to take away your jobs and leading to even higher cost of living, whilst being a winner, I'm already benefiting from all these policies from them Only losers like you would like to whine because you can't make anything good out of their policies. So pitiful.

not before you die of brain cancer from mental sickness or swollowing and suffocating on your mother's cheebye vibrator...while your mother die from cheebye cancer or due to too much animal sex related diseases, since she will fuck anything and everything...while your sick pedophile bestiality lover gets arrested with his dick stuck up some young puppy dog's arsehole