• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim Lim scams: Student reduced to tears after being charged $1k for iPhone warran

Why buy phone need to go SLS...I also dun understand these consumers :*:

Some of them gian png, others really didn't know about the horrid reputation of that place.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

Sibei sia lan, this chao ah beng. His parents did a poor job raising him... maybe he was picked up from the rubbish chute. :wink:
samasama lee hsien loong bullying singaporeans
ahkwa must partially died of shame, partly trying hard to redeem oldfart being a traitor

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Sim Lim scams: Student reduced to tears after being charged $1k for iPhone warran

Some of them gian png, others really didn't know about the horrid reputation of that place.

SLS is where money launderers open shop. Criminal activity lots.
CASE is just a pile of PAP bullshit.
Just demolish the goddamn building.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

KNNBCCB... PAP damn fucked up.RH and HHH did nothing kena charged.
This Jover Chew openly cheat people walking free.

REALLY FUCKED UP Govt.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

More information:

Jover Chew Chiew Loon (NRIC: S8213777G)
D.O.B: 19/05/1982
Blk 257 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #12-71 Singapore 560257
Blk 158 Mei Ling Street #10-82, Singapore
Blk 431D Yishun Avenue 1 #11-613 Singapore 764431
Blk 91 Henderson Road #11-120 Singapore 150091

Mobile Phone: 96550080 / 98500422
Email: [email protected]

Jover's Wife: Winnie Koh Zhen Ming (S8318706I)
(https://www.facebook.com/winnie.koh.52?fref=ts)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WB05-WAN-001-00.jpg

Well he had a large order of pizzas at his home.

Who the fuck edited the thread title. I think all the threads got merged together thanks to mapaka starting threads without even reading the topic.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UPDATE:

Jover has diverted his 96550088 number to a mobile phone of a TNP reporter.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Beng Jover's wife. Chio Bo?

jdfD9eN.jpg

Attachments

• jdfD9eN.jpg
    jdfD9eN.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UPDATE:

Jover has diverted his 96550088 number to a mobile phone of a TNP reporter.

I think he also tak boleh tahan, too much media scrutiny.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

ah Lian...look like a drug addict too...shd send her for urine test.