• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police visit protest organisers’ homes at midnight to demand they come in for questio

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Police visit protest organisers’ homes at midnight to demand they come in for que

Take her laptop for fuck ah? Na Beh Chee Bye! :oIo:
try to find out who are her supporters.

can expect more coffee drinkers.

fuck oldfart, fuck pinky!!!!!!!!!!!!

they will sure clone her hard disc.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Police visit protest organisers’ homes at midnight to demand they come in for que

its just a matter of time for hhh

Matter of time for HHH for what?

That she will be elected as the new Prime Minister of Singapore? LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

How long can the PAP keep the lid? The pressure will blow things up and social unrest will sweep through the red dot.

Are you going to come back and be the tank commander that will run the tank over the protesters?

I told you a hundred times to snap out of your lucid dreams.

This is affecting every aspect of your already pathetic life.

Get real and get used to this. Being that being told to do what you are being told, is an undeniable aspect of Sinkie lives, you should have gone with the flow and you could have been greatly rewarded for it.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police visit protest organisers’ homes at midnight to demand they come in for que

I have only one thing I can say about our local police:

BULLIES ARE COWARDS.
Only know how to bully CPF protesters and harass them at night! Just to please their political masters!

....and hide inside ambulances when outnumbered..:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This will teach new citizens like HHH to show more respect for authority.

Singapore is a unique country where law and order is paramount. We cannot tolerate acts of defiance. It will tear society apart and lead to riots and a breakdown of the social cohesion that our beloved founding father worked so hard to nurture.

didnt pap organised the hock lee bus company riot thru its affliated unions?:rolleyes:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Source: Kenneth Jeyaretnam TeamRp

Confirmed that nine people were issued summons in the middle of last night to report to the police station. They were not arrested but expect to face charges of unlawful assembly next week.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This will teach new citizens like HHH to show more respect for authority.

Singapore is a unique country where law and order is paramount. We cannot tolerate acts of defiance. It will tear society apart and lead to riots and a breakdown of the social cohesion that our beloved founding father worked so hard to nurture.

Fuck off la........

And that gives these bunch of incompetent cowards the fucking right to choose such an ungodly hour to come and bring people in? Fuck you this is a nazi gestapo state is it?

Mas Selamat can walk out and they cant even keep a locked gate shut and wanna bully a bunch of fairly peaceful protesters..... And pray tell wtf kind heinous crimes did they commit that you need to come a fewfucking weeks AFTER the event and come at mid fucking night???

So its a seizable offence to laugh or heckle at retards now is it? Next thing its is an offence to laugh at the fucking ministers and their idiocy.......

Sinkies really deserve to get fucked.....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Confirmed that nine people were issued summons in the middle of last night to report to the police station. They were not arrested but expect to face charges of unlawful assembly next week.
only nine for unlawful assembly?????, there were hundreds, more join later from the ended YMCA cuntnival

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good. How many dead police officers do you want to see? :wink:

Haha.. I don't think pappies dare to activate the reservists.. many above 30s may be out of work.. so pappies may not know who these reservists will support. Martial law.. ahaha... I seriously doubt it. They might activate those gurkhas to protect them and run road... I heard my relative saying his police friend is sick of pappies too.. ahaha.. don't think they will have much support if they want to try it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I doubt such tactics will work because who doesn't wants their CPF back at 55 :confused:. Even the 60% who support the PAP want their CPF.

I'm part of the 60% and I don't want all my CPF at 55. I am happy to leave a portion with the government where it is managed by one of the best fund managers around.

In fact I currently have more than 3 times the minimum sum in my ordinary and special accounts. The returns are excellent thanks to Ho Ching and her capable team.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm part of the 60% and I don't want all my CPF at 55. I am happy to leave a portion with the government where it is managed by one of the best fund managers around.

In fact I currently have more than 3 times the minimum sum in my ordinary and special accounts. The returns are excellent thanks to Ho Ching and her capable team.

Boss, why dun you leave your life with them too? Yes indeed No Cheat will manage you with excellent returns!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Boss, why dun you leave your life with them too? Yes indeed No Cheat will manage you with excellent returns!

I've pretty much done that too. Whatever the PAP does, I'll emulate the the principles in the way I lead my own life.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So the latest information I have is that 9 young activists received a summons from the SPF between midnight and the early hours of the morning. They all appeared at Cantonment Central Station. Eight of these were kept and questioned from between 1 and 6 hours depending on the individual.

One of those interrogated was 17 year old student. He was kept in for 5 hours without a parent or adult guardian. His dad called during the interview and the Police officer took his phone away from him and spoke to his father to say that he was ok.
As they had not been charged none of them were allowed access to a lawyer.

They were treated well on the whole, although they were asked the same question again and again as in an interrogation. They were allowed toilet breaks and in one case allowed to take notes.

Han Hui Hui however was kept for 7 hours not allowed a break to eat except for toilet breaks. This is inhumane. Her notebook and laptop were confiscated. She also was not arrested so not allowed a lawyer all that time.

It seems that they are trying to cut the head off the snake.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sammy I'm disappointed with you. I thought that you were a businessman. Everyone that I know who has exhanged their passport have taken out ALL of their CPF & invested the $ elsewhere.
If you had done that you could have gotten a better rate of return investing elsewhere.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I told you a hundred times to snap out of your lucid dreams.

This is affecting every aspect of your already pathetic life.

Get real and get used to this. Being that being told to do what you are being told, is an undeniable aspect of Sinkie lives, you should have gone with the flow and you could have been greatly rewarded for it.

Please defend LHL and the PAP when they are rounded up to be sent to Pulau Sudong.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did HHH receive the written note stating that the permit to assemble was revoked? Not on the video. In fact, HHH asked the NParks director to send written notification ...he didn't do so. Even if he did later, HHH can state that she wasn't aware as she was too busy with the event.

The poodles are wasting their time; this is harassment ordered by the PM.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police visit protest organisers’ homes at midnight to demand they come in for que

Sammy I'm disappointed with you. I thought that you were a businessman. Everyone that I know who has exhanged their passport have taken out ALL of their CPF & invested the $ elsewhere.
If you had done that you could have gotten a better rate of return investing elsewhere.

bro johnny, LS is our modern day 'lee tai saw'....only difference lee resettled himself in australia;
whereas LS choice NZ :biggrin: :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you faster go and give dogs fuck? :oIo:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you lah boss, you got money don't have to flash here lah, got money go and help the poor lah talk 3 talk 4 here!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Fuck you lah boss, you got money don't have to flash here lah, got money go and help the poor lah talk 3 talk 4 here!

I couldn't give a fuck about the poor. It's their own fault. They should have studied hard when they were young and worked smart when they became adults.