• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Bye pastor trying to convert me at Orchard road

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes JWs are annoying. They come to my place weekly to promote their brand to my wife despite knowing that my wife is a church going Christian.

I just told them nicely not to come anymore...

You wifey doesn't convert you in PRIVATE?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q1: Who is "boss of the souls"?

Q2: Based on the random act of probability, a soul can be born in a poor state in 10 lifetimes and another wealthy in 10 lifetimes. That is a tad unfair, isn't it?

Q3: What do the souls do in the soul realm and how are they produced?

Q4: Can you not "experience new things" without reincarnation? Beings in Noah's days lived to 800 years, learnt many new things and became "men of renown".

Q5: Why is it not better when "experience" of "new things" adds to existing knowledge? Why would existing knowledge be seen as "interference"?

Q6: Why is it better to "experience new things" than to live forever?

Those are not 4 flaws, those are 4 of your stupid ASSumptions.

The boss of the souls helps them to reincarnate into a new human body.

The soul's deeds are not judged to be good or bad, the soul reincarnates to experience more things.

The souls from the soul realm keep on coming to earth and increases the population.

The soul needs to wipe its past life memories so it can experience new things without interference.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
To promote a faith in public requires a level of confidence that the faith is true. Promoting it is not for self-gain, since there are none, but to share the way of salvation to others.

Christians are the only ones promoting their faith in public. And muslims don't.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To promote a faith in public requires a level of confidence that the faith is true. Promoting it is not for self-gain, since there are none, but to share the way of salvation to others.

What I heard from christians of their view of Islam, muslims are misled directly by satan will get the worst in afterlife among the non-believers.
Why are selfless christians like you not sharing publicly with them? By your belief, they are the most urgent ones. And you just said not for self-gain.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There should be a law where Christians cannot promote their religion in public!!!

Trying to shove me the people-only-get-to-one-chance-to-live-so-they-have-to-act-good-nonsense!!! Full Of BS!!

Everyone already knows there is reincarnation yet this one still so suaku think there is only one life. Lao sai mentality.

Lucky, I promote him with another one of my new age spiritual teachings. Brainwash and mind control him back!!!

Got another boy tried to convert me at Bugis arcade also!! Stupid!!

Why Christians so bo liao? Need to fulfil conversion quota so they can get to heaven? Lan jiao!!

They're doing it because Jesus told them to fulfill the Great Commission.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Commission

The Great Commission of Christianity is the instruction of the resurrected Jesus Christ to his disciples that they spread his teachings to all the nations of the world. It has become a tenet in Christian theology emphasizing ministry, missionary work, evangelism, and baptism.

They don't care if you beat them or arrest them... they consider persecution as a blessing while doing the work of God. :wink:

The best way is to fight fire with fire. Read a little of the Bible and refute their claims. Use their own book against them. Don't be angry. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another way is to say: Sorry I'm a Christian, please preach to someone else.

It's the same logic as when some sales person on the street or inside a mall pesters you to sign up for Singtel plans or Citibank credit cards.

Saying "Sorry, I'm already a customer." usually repels them immediately.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
One, nowhere in Christian teachings mention specifically that Muslims "will get the worst". Non-believers misled by the devil can be any religion, atheists or "Christians" in name. Challenge Christians who tell you that to cite specific verses.

Two, public sharing is not dichotomous by Muslim or not. The teachings of Jesus can be shared with anyone one-on-one, Muslim or not.

What I heard from christians of their view of Islam, muslims are misled directly by satan will get the worst in afterlife among the non-believers.
Why are selfless christians like you not sharing publicly with them? By your belief, they are the most urgent ones. And you just said not for self-gain.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...once you convert to mooselim..you are not able to renoun as you can beheaded...just like in ISIS ....scary sia

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some prefers to reject Christianity because they fear they will lose their freedom.

WHEN YOU ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WILL LOSE THE PURPOSE AND MEANING OF LIFE!

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told him his religion is outdated, Jesus was an alien, the Bible was edited and full of contradiction. I defeated him so he left me!! Get behind me SATAN!!

Buddhism is even more outdated, because it has a longer history than the Bible. Buddhism has even more contradictions and errors! Like Buddha said he has to tell his parents because he had discovered something. That is desires he can do without. And worse, Buddha didn't claim he is God or even son of God. But Jesus said likewise.

If you don't follow Jesus, you are following SATAN! He is in front of you!!